What its like to clean up a creampie?

It's such a massive turn on when my wife is grinding on my face and telling me how good he feels inside her after her bull has finished inside her.
Mixed emotions of humiliation and total submission, yet it becomes almost addictive, plus my wife loves it.

Attachments

• FSzN9mmWUAA2Uxw.jpg
    FSzN9mmWUAA2Uxw.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 759
  • 15 (1).jpg
    15 (1).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC01113.JPG
    DSC01113.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 6252314372_c605d3f804.jpg
    6252314372_c605d3f804.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 183007772.jpg
    183007772.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 174
  • beth1.png
    beth1.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 165
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 167
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 155
  • tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 157
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 415
If he has gone that far,he is ready for a nice fresh cream pie that you whip up for him! It's important to maintain proper protein levels in his diet! I like this picture,it reminds me of eating my wife's hairy cum filled pussy!beth1.png

Last edited:
If he has gone that far,he is ready for a nice fresh cream pie that you whip up for him! It's important to maintain proper protein levels in his diet! I like this picture,it reminds me of eating my wife's hairy cum filled pussy!
He said he really wants to and it would be with my first BBC and im off birthcontrole so he wants to but is nervous

Hey folks,
So to have my wife make passionate love to a well hung black man, and for her to ******* me to eat it has been my fantasy for years. I have told the wife of such and about this site. We have roleplayed but were still virgins to the lifestyle. This may also only be a fantasy and never a reality for us.

However I'm curious as to what it's like to clean up after your wife and bull are done. I think about this daily and love to indulge on other people's experiences.
For me is like heaven. i'm a pussy free cuckold and i'm not allowed to touch my wife, or even look directly at her when she is naked. So the few times i'm allowed to clean her up my whole body is shocked and trembling. i am touching her. And i am touching her in her most sacred part. Of course, slurping the semen, reminds me all the time that i'm not a REAL MAN and that it was a REAL MAN who filled her. But I am the one who was chosen to clean her and swallow the semen that a few seconds before was inside her. i feel it as a communion, as an almost religious experience. i also learned to recognize the taste of different semen, feeling in some way that I have something of that Man inside me.

I remember the first BBC cream pie I got to clean up. I watched them make out, kiss, grope, go down on one another and fuck for what seemed like 2 hours. When he finally was at a point he was ready to cum, he had her missionary, legs pinned way back and his cock slamming in and out of her really hard. I was up by her head watching and I remember when he slammed it in deep and held it there for a few seconds, I could see right above his cock, the muscles convulsing and knew he was pumping his cum into her……He exhaled really loud and pulled almost all the way out and eased it all the way back in, every time he withdrew, his cock was covered in more and more cum…..those slow long strokes had my wife cumming again and just as he finished, he pulled all the way out…his cock going soft but still so much bigger than mine, hanging down between his legs, cum dripping out…it was surreal. He moved out of the way and laid beside her, told me it was my turn. When I went to get between her legs like he had been, my wfie put her hands on my head, stopped me and just pushed my head to her pussy. I remember looking at her pussy as i was being pushed down and there really wasn’t that much cum leaking out or to be seen, thought he must not of cum much. But when my head was inches from her pussy, it was overpoweringly smelling of cum….as in semen. There really wasn’t much pussy smell to it…..the smell though to me was intoxicating. That used pussy smell, there was just do denying another mans cums was in my wifes pussy just from the way it smelled. When i licked it, it tasted really salty and sweet and as I used my fingers to spread her pussy open a bit and stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could, she leaned up on her elbows and when she did, pushed a bunch of his cum out and all over my tongue. It started flowing out then, the smell was stronger, the smell of his nut juice. The smell of her used pussy, a smell that still drives me wild, the taste of their combined juices, my mind swirling from watching them go at it for so long, the sight of his long, thick, black cock flopped down, coated in cum, he was sitting up on his elbow laying on his side/hip watching me eat his cum and i remember glancing over and his cock was completely soft now and in a natural flaccid size and the head of his cock was still bent down touching the bed sheets….i thought lucky bastard but really, the lucky bastard was me. There is nothing in this world i enjoy, crave and want for dessert more so than my wife’s homemade, freshly fucked creampied pussy……best thing I’ve ever smelled freshly finished and I love the taste of her pussy so happy and satisfied from BBC full of their cum for me to lick, lap, slurp and suck out!

It really is intoxicating as was mentioned. I have had it both ways, right after the bull pulled out and also after she came home filled. I can remember the first time she came home feeling her pussy with my fingers, having to slightly work on parting her lips because his dried cum had them sealed shut! It was sooo hot to feel! Then the wetness once they opened was crazy hot! Seeing her swollen pink hole I immediately had to taste it! The smell of their mixed juices was awesome! Licking her pussy was so much different from normal. It was so much smoother and like silky smooth?! That’s what hooked me! Everyone is different but if your wife lets you, there’s nothing better!!

I remember the first BBC cream pie I got to clean up. I watched them make out, kiss, grope, go down on one another and fuck for what seemed like 2 hours. When he finally was at a point he was ready to cum, he had her missionary, legs pinned way back and his cock slamming in and out of her really hard. I was up by her head watching and I remember when he slammed it in deep and held it there for a few seconds, I could see right above his cock, the muscles convulsing and knew he was pumping his cum into her……He exhaled really loud and pulled almost all the way out and eased it all the way back in, every time he withdrew, his cock was covered in more and more cum…..those slow long strokes had my wife cumming again and just as he finished, he pulled all the way out…his cock going soft but still so much bigger than mine, hanging down between his legs, cum dripping out…it was surreal. He moved out of the way and laid beside her, told me it was my turn. When I went to get between her legs like he had been, my wfie put her hands on my head, stopped me and just pushed my head to her pussy. I remember looking at her pussy as i was being pushed down and there really wasn’t that much cum leaking out or to be seen, thought he must not of cum much. But when my head was inches from her pussy, it was overpoweringly smelling of cum….as in semen. There really wasn’t much pussy smell to it…..the smell though to me was intoxicating. That used pussy smell, there was just do denying another mans cums was in my wifes pussy just from the way it smelled. When i licked it, it tasted really salty and sweet and as I used my fingers to spread her pussy open a bit and stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could, she leaned up on her elbows and when she did, pushed a bunch of his cum out and all over my tongue. It started flowing out then, the smell was stronger, the smell of his nut juice. The smell of her used pussy, a smell that still drives me wild, the taste of their combined juices, my mind swirling from watching them go at it for so long, the sight of his long, thick, black cock flopped down, coated in cum, he was sitting up on his elbow laying on his side/hip watching me eat his cum and i remember glancing over and his cock was completely soft now and in a natural flaccid size and the head of his cock was still bent down touching the bed sheets….i thought lucky bastard but really, the lucky bastard was me. There is nothing in this world i enjoy, crave and want for dessert more so than my wife’s homemade, freshly fucked creampied pussy……best thing I’ve ever smelled freshly finished and I love the taste of her pussy so happy and satisfied from BBC full of their cum for me to lick, lap, slurp and suck out!
Ohh yeah, the lucky man is you, being blessed by big black cock juice is what we want, what I want. Got me really hard reading your experience.

Back