What its like to clean up a creampie?

I have only cleaned my own but was hard to do at first. I then started to think of cleaning as the end of trying to provide pleasure to my wife rather my cumming as the end. I am also a very fast cummer so a few times I would cum even on the outside of her pussy prior to penetration and would then clean my cum as well still needed to get her an orgasm by licking pussy. Over time I really began to enjoy cum. Maybe one day it will be someone else’s.

The scent of hot juicy pussy and cock and balls together is amazing! The taste while licking them together as they fuck is incredible, and watching him drive it in balls deep and seeing it pulsing as he unloads in your wife's cunt is off the charts! Then tasting the mixture of their infidilities is just fantastic!

So unbelievable, exciting, confusing, super fun, easy, scary and it's electric. The one thing I will say is that I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it, and even more surprised how incredible it was to do in front of other couples we knew, groups of her girlfriends and even a few times in public. (Well, kinda public places, like the Power Exchange sex club, in SF or Harbin Hot springs.)

Last edited:
So unbelievable, exciting, confusing, super fun, easy, scary and it's electric. The one thing I will say is that I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it, and even more surprised how incredible was to do in front of couples we knew, groups of her girlfriends and even in public .
Oh, in public refers to the Power Exchanged sex club in SF, Harbin Hot springs couples retreat and winter holiday at our cabin in Tahoe with two Other couples (and surprise our friend big Ben.)

I had my wife at the time fuck one of my buddy, who I knew had a long cock. I'm about 5.5" he was about 7.5". Well he pounds my wife while I record. He fucked the hell out of her. Long cock strokes that I couldn't do. I'm rock hard watching, occasionally she would suck my cock while she came all over his long cock. Finally he got into missionary and hammer fucks her hard. They both build to an ordasm and he pumps his full load deep into her. He pulls out, I kick him out of the room lock the door. She gets up, sits right on my face as she's still shaking from her orgasm. I lick her used stretched hole. No cum.... I dig it deeper... no cum... I suck her clit, I feel her pussy convulsed and I feel her uncontrollably gape, then all his cum floods out of from deep in her can't and splashes against the back of my mouth. It filled up almost all of it there was so much. I cleaned her to the best of my ability I rolled her over and I filled her up shortly after. I did that twice in two days. Still the hotest sex I've ever had.

I had my wife at the time fuck one of my buddy, who I knew had a long cock. I'm about 5.5" he was about 7.5". Well he pounds my wife while I record. He fucked the hell out of her. Long cock strokes that I couldn't do. I'm rock hard watching, occasionally she would suck my cock while she came all over his long cock. Finally he got into missionary and hammer fucks her hard. They both build to an ordasm and he pumps his full load deep into her. He pulls out, I kick him out of the room lock the door. She gets up, sits right on my face as she's still shaking from her orgasm. I lick her used stretched hole. No cum.... I dig it deeper... no cum... I suck her clit, I feel her pussy convulsed and I feel her uncontrollably gape, then all his cum floods out of from deep in her can't and splashes against the back of my mouth. It filled up almost all of it there was so much. I cleaned her to the best of my ability I rolled her over and I filled her up shortly after. I did that twice in two days. Still the hotest sex I've ever had.
This sounds real hot, one of my only things is if we were to do this it couldnt be someone we knew before as in a friend. I would rather it be someone we meet mutually then see where it goes.
However if a hung black man did this to my wife for me i would be in heaven

It is always difficult to tell on here if someone really wants to try eating a cream pie or just fantasizes about it...but as someone who has actually been doing it for the past 2 years, it is amazing and brings you so much closer to your hot wife! You share something intimate...and it can be mind-blowing.

The first time I had just witnessed a huge black cock stretch her pussy and pound it hard. He had cum in her twice. As I got between her legs , her pussy was swolllen and gaped. Because he had kept fucking her after he came the first time, her pubic hair was soaked with their cum and his cum was leaking from her pussy. The smell of sex was strong. I started with the cum running down her butt. It had a sweet taste compared to my cum's salty taste. It was because he was almost a vegetrarian. I , also, got the taste of her juices. The combination of tastes made me realize how much she had cum. That was very huumiliating. The sheer amount of his cum was, also, humiliatiating. I couldn't produce that in ten times. I cleaned her pubic hair next before it dried. That was another combination of tastes. When I stuck my tounge in her dilated pussy I got a thick stream of cum. She was so sensitive from the fucking that when I touched her clit she came again pushing more cum out. She had three more orgasms. Each time she pushed a lot of cum out. He had planted it very deep the last time he came. Even after that there was still more cum flowing out. Even as humiliating as it was my little dick was rock hard.

Now it is a requirement whether I am present or she cums home with a full pussy.

Back