What its like to clean up a creampie?

Hey folks,
So to have my wife make passionate love to a well hung black man, and for her to ******* me to eat it has been my fantasy for years. I have told the wife of such and about this site. We have roleplayed but were still virgins to the lifestyle. This may also only be a fantasy and never a reality for us.

However I'm curious as to what it's like to clean up after your wife and bull are done. I think about this daily and love to indulge on other people's experiences.

Last edited:
It’s amazing and although you just sat there and watched them fuck, when he cums in her, withdraws his cock and it flops down as you look from behind between his legs, and see white cum all over his cock, see it dripping out of the head of his cock onto the sheets and then see it start to run out of her pussy a bit, the sight alone is awesome. When you crawl up between her legs, pussy really pink/red and swollen, clit throbbing and you get close you can immediately smell the cum and although you know, you really know when that overpowering smell of used, cum filled pussy hits your nostrils. In my mind, it smells the way pussy for me, should smell. The taste when you stick your tongue out and run it up her slit, is nothing like what I expected. It’s like licking an addictive white substance, I can’t get enough….as good as the smell of freshly fucked pussy hit’s your senses, that first lick of mixed pussy and cum juice is a most addicting concoction. I didn’t think I would like it and I don’t, I love it. I crave it as much as my wife craves black cocks herself. I prefer now freshly fucked, cum filled by BBC pussy to any pussy. I’ve been lucky enough to be allowed to clean up several now of my wife’s friends and have ONLY ever licked there pussies after they were BBC fucked and filled with cum, that’s our rule…..no strange pussy for me to lick unless it’s had cum shot in or on it. A good, hot, horny, well fucked pussy, cum shot on or in it, is the best dessert I’ve ever had or will have, nothing can top it or even come close. I suck cock at times for my wife and one of her friends to completion, that cum tastes good too but nothing beats a wet, hot pussy, one that has been fucked so good and had several orgasms, filled with black cum and then presented to me to lick clean and suck on providing at least two more orgasms, that’s the other rule my wife gave me. I must bring her or any used pussy i‘m graciously allowed to lick clean of black cum, to two orgasms minimum before I can get any relief myself!!!

Hey folks,
So to have my wife make passionate love to a well hung black man, and for her to ******* me to eat it has been my fantasy for years. I have told the wife of such and about this site. We have roleplayed but were still virgins to the lifestyle. This may also only be a fantasy and never a reality for us.

However I'm curious as to what it's like to clean up after your wife and bull are done. I think about this daily and love to indulge on other people's experiences.

I would love for this to happen, even if it wasnt with my wife and I just had a couple who was willing to have me as their cuckold. Have man make me clean them both off his cock in between positions and at the end, as well as clean the cream pie out of the woman. I wouldn't need any sexual pleasure just being able to watch and clean up would be almost all the excitement I could bare!
Nothing keeping you from practicing now and cleaning up your own mess. I am sure your wife will enjoy training you

Hubby's about to find out!

Attachments

• 1c71ec0e.jpg
    1c71ec0e.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 07dbabc1.jpg
    07dbabc1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 387
  • 7e98aa0c.jpg
    7e98aa0c.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 386
  • 749_1000.jpg
    749_1000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 373
  • 3478005_15_o.jpg
    3478005_15_o.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 442
  • tumblr_pg0xdiAjs71s8eusto1_640.jpg
    tumblr_pg0xdiAjs71s8eusto1_640.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 470
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 457
  • tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_moej94Ejdx1s8olebo1_1280.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 478
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 455
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 449
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 235
  • beth1.png
    beth1.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 244
Clean up your own cum from your wife, then take that taste, smell, and emotional bliss and multipy it by 10,000 to get an idea how it will be when it's your wife's bulls mess.
I have ate my own out of my wife, I love when were done and she just climbs on top of my face and it starts to drip out.... then to have her start pushing it out more God the rush is almost to much i could only imagine what it's like watching a massive black cock slide out coated in my wife cum and still dripping his. I have to say I'd clean that beautiful tool like it was new and then proceed to clean my wifes pussy what a night that would be.

It is the most incredible part of the experience for me. I really get disappointed if he cums a lite load. I love to see it, smell the scent of his cum in and on her pussy. And then slowly pressing my tongue in her used pussy, feeling her pussy contract as she pushes his cum onto my waiting tongue. Tasting it,it taste so wonderful.
Do you do it when the guy is still there so he can see you do it?

Nothing keeping you from practicing now and cleaning up your own mess. I am sure your wife will enjoy training you
Doesn’t work for me. Although I will do it I don’t like cleaning up after myself. Before I cum I am horny to do it but as soon as I’ve cum the sexual excitement fades. Whereas when he/they cum in her, I havent’ cum and the excitement is still there as I eagerly clean up.

Back