What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

Today my cuck fantasy is for my wife to come home unannounced with a guy. She walks in and motions me to be bedroom and announces she wants to watch some cocksucking.

Then lets us squirm as we figure out who is supposed to suck whom. She gets board with this game, then announces that the one that doesn't cum form getting head, get to fuck her. I suck him like there is no tomorrow because the prize is definitely to get a load of cum then pussy. Although the consolation prize of a blow job and a cream pie isn't too bad either.

My biggest cuckold FANTASY is one that it took me some time to come to terms with. But it’s pretty easy.
My wife had a former lover, a very well hung Nigerian. It didn’t out but she clearly had some thoughts and feelings for him and it transpires he still has for her. And soon they may be re-united 🤞
In this they do and things soon start to happen between them. He is soon ploughing my wife in our bed and I get to watch, listen and just know. My wife stays at his sometimes and at first I sit alone and then I leave them together.
He prefers to have her on our marital bed and I take them out together, pick them up. He is enjoying his ascendancy here and it isn’t long before my wife agrees to bareback sex. Soon he is filling my wife’s luscious pussy with his cum and it becomes my duty to clean her up and prepare her for him again. It’s clear they’re well into each other again.
He is my wife’s primary man and he even sends me photographs of her meeting his family and his children and them together at his family events. I am fully cuckold and he is enjoying the power over my wife he has (genuinely) admitted that he wants.
One night they are together and he wants me to watch his prowess with her again.
As she opens her legs wide to accept him my wife tells us that this is it. They have been talking and things are going to change. She is off the pill and ready for his seed.
That night she begs him to give her his seed and his baby. Unbeknownst to them he obliges but they continue fucking hard. Within a few weeks it is confirmed and my wife is pregnant to him. They continue to fuck and his huge cock makes her come all the more and harder. Her milk laden tits bounce all the more and I still provide clean up duties. Their relationship grows. I watch her belly swell and her huge tits ripen. I also see her meeting his family too so they know his baby is within her
My wife is now his woman and his seed grows in her.
When she goes into Labour and her pink pussy parts company with her black baby the looks we get are priceless. Seeing his dark baby feasting at her pale breast is so satisfying. My wife is glowing. When he arrives I leave them together.
My wife is now his and her fertile womb a home for his seed.
He proceeds to impregnate my wife again and I have to accept my job is to facilitate their passion which is not as bad as it sounds 😉

Attachments

• 20B4A394-7956-4E5F-B4AE-79085F620A36.jpeg
    20B4A394-7956-4E5F-B4AE-79085F620A36.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 1472DC92-5013-494D-A15E-841C9433E3CF.jpeg
    1472DC92-5013-494D-A15E-841C9433E3CF.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
My wife slowly replacing me with a (or many) black bull(s) from who she gets her sexual satisfaction, to the point she is BBC only and will only fuck me on a special occasion and most I get is a handjob after her bull is done with her.
Nice. How do you get satisfaction in between hand jobs?

Well, that's my most extreme fantasy and I'm not sure I would like to go that far, but I can't help but getting super hard thinking about that scenario. If we ever get that far and she replaces me entireky I would relieve myself. Most of my sexual life before her has consisted of masturbation, anyway.
It seems like a fair tradeoff in order to get a hotwife. I'd do it in a second.

Last edited:
I had have two that involved my ex husband.
1) He comes home to me getting used by a very hung black man. I tell my husband to sit down and watch. He does and then takes out his peepee and jerks it off. When my lover is ready to cum he pulls out and I take it all on my face and in my mouth. I swallow of course but then get up and give my lil hubbie a welcome home kiss.
2) This one involves my ex bf who is very gifted. 10”, veiny, ebony steel rod. My hubbie doesn’t like my ex because one of my girlfriends told him all about my ex and I. And that I still chat with him because he now lives in Europe playing basketball or coaching now.
My hubbie and I go out for some drinks and after he’s had a few my ex walks in. I instantly get wet and wave him over. He comes over and I stand up to kiss him. He kisses me back and squeezes my ass. My hubbie let’s out a snort or some noise. I pat the seat next to me and he sits. I put my hand in his lap and squeeze. OMFG is feels so good. My bubble says something like “well if it isn’t my wife’s slut trainer!” He looks at me and I tell him that our mutual friend spilled the beans that he trained me for years to be a black cock slut. He smiles and my hubbie snorts again. I continue to feel is cock and it’s getting hard. I unzip his pants and tell him I want to show my hubbie how gorgeous his cock is. He looks around and I pull it out. I tell my hubbie to look and he does. It feels so good in my hands I bend down and put the head in my mouth. I let out a long moan. My ex had his hands on the back of my head. I suck it for a few seconds and come back up. I beg my ex to come home with us. I need him now. He agrees and texts his friend something came up. I tell my hubbie to get the car. On the way home we are in the back seat and he has me completely naked and his pants are off. At home my ex and I do everything. I don’t know if my hubbie is even there. In the morning we wake up and my ex fucks me again. We come out of the bedroom and I tell my hubbie to take my ex to wherever he was staying. My ex makes him drive without pants on because he wanted to see if he would get hard when my ex told him all the things he did to me when we first got together. I started getting all these texts of my hubbie’s lil dicklet hard and oozing.
Wow amazing

I’m interesting in hearing what cuckold fantasies you all have
I was thinking of another the other day that I’d love to have fulfilled. Just thinking about it makes want it!

My bf and I are out shopping. I needed new training sneakers. My dutiful hubbie and I go to the mall. We head for the store and start looking. I hear my hubbie say something about how many choices their are. He asks if I have a preference and all I say is “black”. Meaning I want black sneakers. With that the sales person comes over. He says hi and asks if I need help. My hubbie speaks up and the beautiful sales person looks at him and says very dismissively “I was talking to the lady!” and turns back to me. I am instantly turned on. My hubbie is an executive at a large company and no one talks to him like that. My hubbie, getting red in the face tries to speak up and again the sales person says “Sir, I am with a customer. Please wait your turn or leave the store.” Enraged I tell him maybe he should wait outside the store. Maybe go for a walk. My hubbie leaves in huff. I put my hand in the sales persons arm and say “That was impressive. No one ever talks to him like that. Thank you. He’s been in a bad mood all day.” I smile and he says “Now I heard you say you wanted black. Do you see any black you like?” Thinking to myself “OMG is this kid seriously saying what he’s saying? Is he hitting on me?” I touch his arm again, looking him in the past eyes I say “I like a few but I think I’ve made up my mind. Now the question is do you have my size?” What will he say next?

He puts his hand on my back and says “Hmmm… how do you like them to fit? Do you like when they fit you with a little room, maybe just right or do you them to be tight so you can stretch them out?” Ok if he isn’t hitting on me my pussy is misreading this too because it is so wet. I look at him as he walks me other to a seat “what I have now is white and it feels way too loose. I can hardly feel it. I would love get something that really make me stretch.” He smiles and says “I got just the thing for you. Be right back.” I watch him walk away and I am spinning. He comes back quickly with a few boxes. I’m thinking maybe I read all the signals wrong. He sits in front of me, straddling me. He picks up my foot and moves it between his legs. “I found a few options. He grabs a shoe and puts it on me. As he does so he starts rubbing his hands up and down my leg. I look down at him and say “Mmmm.. I’m not sure. Can I try another one?” We do the same for the next couple of boxes. I know he can see the wet spot my pussy is making. I want to bend over and take his cock so bad!! I tell him I’m still not sure. Are there more I can try? Maybe something I can try out? He smiles and says “I think I have what you’re looking for but you’ll have to try’em in the back. Very special for very special customers.” Smiling and blushing I barely get out “Lead the way.” He takes me in the back. He tells me to keep going. At the end of the aisle I stop and turn around, He kisses me. And I kiss him back. I reach down and grab his cock. I’ve been wondering what his cock is going to be, big? Oh it’s perfect. Thick and heavy. I drop to my knees and pull it out. It’s beautiful. Veiny and purple. I devour it. My fingers are going wild in my sopping pussy. After a few minutes he pulls me up. I beg to keep sucking it. He turns me around and pulls down my leggings down and slams me. Fuck!!! He is thick as a beer can! Is he going to rip me. FUCK! It feels so amazing but it hurts. He continues to slam me. Again and again and again… I start cumming. I want to scream but I know I can’t. I’m biting my hand. He keeps slamming me. Then I hear “Hey T! That woman’s husband is back.” I manage a “tell him I left…. (Breathing heavy) I’m in vic… tori’s secrets. Fuuuuuuuckkkkk!!” I start cumming again. I hear T (guess that’s his name) laughing. Breathing heavy and gasping I ask “what’s so funny?” He says “Fuck white pussy!” He picks up his pace and I cum again then he cums!! He slams me hard and deep as he is cumming. Then we hear “she is here! Her phone is here! Where is she?” As he pushed past the guy working the register. He stops. What he sees is T, pants around his ankles, his beautiful purple cock still buried in me, me with my ads up and face crushing a shoe box on the floor. He studders and stammers finally T says “What? What are you trying to say?” I almost laugh. Finally my hubbie says “What!?” T pulls out of me and I hear a “slooop” sound. I feel like I’m going to cum again just hearing that. I roll over on my ass and pull my leggings up. I start to stand and T takes my hand and helps me up. He is standing there with his pants still around his ankles. His beautiful purple and veiny cock is still semi hard. My hubbie now sees his cock and is staring at it. I grab it with a hand and say “you like it too?” T cracks up! My hubbie stammers again and I say “Oh hun don’t be upset. I know you are jealous of Ts much larger cock but well.. ummm.. yes you should be jealous.” I kiss T on the cheek then bend down and kiss the head of his purple beauty. I ask for his phone and he gives it to me. While I’m typing in my number i tell him he is the strongest man I know and he better call me tonight when he is done working. I look at my hubbie and tell him we have some things to talk about.

I was thinking of another the other day that I’d love to have fulfilled. Just thinking about it makes want it!

My bf and I are out shopping. I needed new training sneakers. My dutiful hubbie and I go to the mall. We head for the store and start looking. I hear my hubbie say something about how many choices their are. He asks if I have a preference and all I say is “black”. Meaning I want black sneakers. With that the sales person comes over. He says hi and asks if I need help. My hubbie speaks up and the beautiful sales person looks at him and says very dismissively “I was talking to the lady!” and turns back to me. I am instantly turned on. My hubbie is an executive at a large company and no one talks to him like that. My hubbie, getting red in the face tries to speak up and again the sales person says “Sir, I am with a customer. Please wait your turn or leave the store.” Enraged I tell him maybe he should wait outside the store. Maybe go for a walk. My hubbie leaves in huff. I put my hand in the sales persons arm and say “That was impressive. No one ever talks to him like that. Thank you. He’s been in a bad mood all day.” I smile and he says “Now I heard you say you wanted black. Do you see any black you like?” Thinking to myself “OMG is this kid seriously saying what he’s saying? Is he hitting on me?” I touch his arm again, looking him in the past eyes I say “I like a few but I think I’ve made up my mind. Now the question is do you have my size?” What will he say next?

He puts his hand on my back and says “Hmmm… how do you like them to fit? Do you like when they fit you with a little room, maybe just right or do you them to be tight so you can stretch them out?” Ok if he isn’t hitting on me my pussy is misreading this too because it is so wet. I look at him as he walks me other to a seat “what I have now is white and it feels way too loose. I can hardly feel it. I would love get something that really make me stretch.” He smiles and says “I got just the thing for you. Be right back.” I watch him walk away and I am spinning. He comes back quickly with a few boxes. I’m thinking maybe I read all the signals wrong. He sits in front of me, straddling me. He picks up my foot and moves it between his legs. “I found a few options. He grabs a shoe and puts it on me. As he does so he starts rubbing his hands up and down my leg. I look down at him and say “Mmmm.. I’m not sure. Can I try another one?” We do the same for the next couple of boxes. I know he can see the wet spot my pussy is making. I want to bend over and take his cock so bad!! I tell him I’m still not sure. Are there more I can try? Maybe something I can try out? He smiles and says “I think I have what you’re looking for but you’ll have to try’em in the back. Very special for very special customers.” Smiling and blushing I barely get out “Lead the way.” He takes me in the back. He tells me to keep going. At the end of the aisle I stop and turn around, He kisses me. And I kiss him back. I reach down and grab his cock. I’ve been wondering what his cock is going to be, big? Oh it’s perfect. Thick and heavy. I drop to my knees and pull it out. It’s beautiful. Veiny and purple. I devour it. My fingers are going wild in my sopping pussy. After a few minutes he pulls me up. I beg to keep sucking it. He turns me around and pulls down my leggings down and slams me. Fuck!!! He is thick as a beer can! Is he going to rip me. FUCK! It feels so amazing but it hurts. He continues to slam me. Again and again and again… I start cumming. I want to scream but I know I can’t. I’m biting my hand. He keeps slamming me. Then I hear “Hey T! That woman’s husband is back.” I manage a “tell him I left…. (Breathing heavy) I’m in vic… tori’s secrets. Fuuuuuuuckkkkk!!” I start cumming again. I hear T (guess that’s his name) laughing. Breathing heavy and gasping I ask “what’s so funny?” He says “Fuck white pussy!” He picks up his pace and I cum again then he cums!! He slams me hard and deep as he is cumming. Then we hear “she is here! Her phone is here! Where is she?” As he pushed past the guy working the register. He stops. What he sees is T, pants around his ankles, his beautiful purple cock still buried in me, me with my ads up and face crushing a shoe box on the floor. He studders and stammers finally T says “What? What are you trying to say?” I almost laugh. Finally my hubbie says “What!?” T pulls out of me and I hear a “slooop” sound. I feel like I’m going to cum again just hearing that. I roll over on my ass and pull my leggings up. I start to stand and T takes my hand and helps me up. He is standing there with his pants still around his ankles. His beautiful purple and veiny cock is still semi hard. My hubbie now sees his cock and is staring at it. I grab it with a hand and say “you like it too?” T cracks up! My hubbie stammers again and I say “Oh hun don’t be upset. I know you are jealous of Ts much larger cock but well.. ummm.. yes you should be jealous.” I kiss T on the cheek then bend down and kiss the head of his purple beauty. I ask for his phone and he gives it to me. While I’m typing in my number i tell him he is the strongest man I know and he better call me tonight when he is done working. I look at my hubbie and tell him we have some things to talk about.
Wow you paint such a vivid and enthralling picture

73042525_218_6d9d.jpg

Back