What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

I’m interesting in hearing what cuckold fantasies you all have
Because I am a small cocked white guy it would be nice to have a woman who is black owned. Not being able to have any access to either hole, knowing they are another mans property. If I ever am allowed to enjoy one then it would be the ass as my small cock is a better fit.
Regular cleaning both my women and her men. Also having to serve the men in any way they want.

The biggest fantasy for me is to go on vacation with my gf to a special BBC chastity hotel where she can choose her first BBC! It would be just a dream vacation for my naughty gf and me in a chastity belt!
I think I could handle that. It would be more than worth the chastity frustration to get to eat the cream pies.

To have a resort that the women are the authority. From the time my wife enters the resort until she leaves she is free to have sex with whoever she pleases whenever she pleases, and as often as she pleases. The bulls are only there for a hard cock and the cucks are the staff. My wife gets checked into her suite while I have to bunk in a dorm with other cucks. She spends most of her day wearing only a bikini top with no bottoms and a bathing suit wrap. She hangs out by the pool or bar letting young bulls flirt with her. She encourages them to compete for her attention.
She flirts back by ginging the bulls a brief look of what she is not wearing under her wrap. She will then spread her legs slightly as they look with lust in their eyes of the ultimate prize her, pussy. She completely ignores me the entire stay. I am not allowed to speak to her unless she speaks to me first.

I get to clean her suite after her intense sexual encounters. That may have involved one or multiple bulls. When the cucks are house cleaning they are dressed in french maid outfits. Bartending they wear daisy dukes and tied checkered shirts. In the evening serving meals an elegant bra and panties with matching garter and stockings. As always the chastity cage has to match the outfit.

My wife will torment me by fucking the one bull I cannot stand.

Meeting a single mom with a mixed baby from her ex who needs a husband to help support the family and end up marrying her, but all the while she's still been secretly fucking her ex behind my back. Somehow I find out about it but she doesn't know I know, I play oblivious as she finds excuses to sneak out with him then comes home and acts all sweet and innocent. Eventually he ends up putting another baby in her and during the entire pregnancy she pretends like it's my baby growing in her right up until the delivery when it becomes blatantly clear it's not mine. All our friends in family end up finding out what's up but I stay with her anyways and we end up raising the baby as our own.

Meeting a single mom with a mixed baby from her ex who needs a husband to help support the family and end up marrying her, but all the while she's still been secretly fucking her ex behind my back. Somehow I find out about it but she doesn't know I know, I play oblivious as she finds excuses to sneak out with him then comes home and acts all sweet and innocent. Eventually he ends up putting another baby in her and during the entire pregnancy she pretends like it's my baby growing in her right up until the delivery when it becomes blatantly clear it's not mine. All our friends in family end up finding out what's up but I stay with her anyways and we end up raising the baby as our own.
the reality is even hotter i can tell you

To have a resort that the women are the authority. From the time my wife enters the resort until she leaves she is free to have sex with whoever she pleases whenever she pleases, and as often as she pleases. The bulls are only there for a hard cock and the cucks are the staff. My wife gets checked into her suite while I have to bunk in a dorm with other cucks. She spends most of her day wearing only a bikini top with no bottoms and a bathing suit wrap. She hangs out by the pool or bar letting young bulls flirt with her. She encourages them to compete for her attention.
She flirts back by ginging the bulls a brief look of what she is not wearing under her wrap. She will then spread her legs slightly as they look with lust in their eyes of the ultimate prize her, pussy. She completely ignores me the entire stay. I am not allowed to speak to her unless she speaks to me first.

I get to clean her suite after her intense sexual encounters. That may have involved one or multiple bulls. When the cucks are house cleaning they are dressed in french maid outfits. Bartending they wear daisy dukes and tied checkered shirts. In the evening serving meals an elegant bra and panties with matching garter and stockings. As always the chastity cage has to match the outfit.

My wife will torment me by fucking the one bull I cannot stand.
Would be a fun idea to explore further.
upon check in the wives are given their choice of room with an accompanying bull. They can choose from several options of bbc they want for their stay. Of course the more bulls assigned to a room, or the better a bull is rated, the more expensive the room. The husbands are sent to their bunks and are required to be in a chastity device when they leave. It can come off when they are in the room to allow them to release their frustrations with each other.

the bbcs walk around the hotel/pool/dining room wearing only speedos. wives can obviously wear what they want, but are encouraged to dress as you suggested. At the restaurant, they typically their bras. All tables are booths so the wife can pick the side she wants with the bull further in. this gives the cucks a view of the bull playing with her pussy or her hands on his cock.

as you said, the cucks have to do the cleaning, bar tending, and waiting for the hotel. I would change the Bart ending outfit from daisy dukes and checkered shirt, to the elegant bra and panties. at the restaurant, the cuck will wear a baby doll or teddy lingerie. The reason for the change is bar tending you want the wives to be able to tip the cucks by stuffing the money down his bra as she comments how inferior he is. At all time outside of the bunk room, the ducks also have to wear high heels, and stockings, as well as their matching cages.

Last edited:
I have to say we are from Germany and I hope that Google translated my text correctly. Have fun reading it
Michael&Nicole.jpgHer blackBull.jpg
aside from that have to say briefly, we have been a couple since 2008, have not lived this fetish regularly since 2008, but we always like to live it out. My wife is a sexually very active woman, she is always wet and she always wants to fuck, of course she can suppress it if she wants but I tell her not to suppress it if she is horny she should let it out and as I said she lets it go constantly out I have to say I am 11 years older, she is 31 and I am 43 but I am quite able to satisfy her sexually, but I find it much hotter when she is seen by one or more other men either in front of my eyes or is nicely patched up with my knowledge
At first I always thought that didn't fit but as it turned out it's her thing too, she was always jealous when I had someone else in bed, so babew I completely stopped fucking her, she said she enjoyed it very much, when she humiliates and insults me while she is with another man and also uses me as a slave
My hottest fantasy would be that two or three black men ******* us and they fix me so that I can hardly move, only my cock, my eyes and my mouth look out so that I can get air, otherwise I'm completely fixed
My wife first push back and forth and undress, she pretends to defend herself a bit, but I know for sure that she enjoys it and it doesn't take long and one of the three men notices it and then leaves it already started, he slams her three fingers firmly into her cunt and slides into it, like in butter, because she is already really wet. When the second already starts to push his big cock into her asshole, it does the same as the first time and she looks over at me and waits for me to nod my head with a "yes", go on, give yourself up, give yourself up let yourself be fucked completely… .this is exactly how she gives herself up to them, screams with lust so loud, she has never seen me before she takes it easy a short time later he pushes his cock into her mouth up into her Throat and she tries to suck like there's no tomorrow on the black cock, she wants the cum now the third comes into play she lifts my wife up the third lies under her and fucks her in her ass, now she has three Change tails in themselves

In the ass one in the mouth 1 in her cunt I have to watch it all with I'm so horny, but I can't jerk my cock because of the shackles
When one of three sees that I have hosed off without touching the cock, he comes here and stimulates the fixation away from my ass because he penetrates me, he pushes his big penis deep into my ass, yes, he fucks me right ... that is my first time, I can't move at all, let alone defend myself, I even think it's cool, I moan, first in pain and now, out of sheer lust, the solid hammer blows don't let go after he pushes and pushes right into my rosette, I moan with lust and because I notice how my cock lets the lust out again and it doesn't drip but it flows ... would loosely touch my prostate with his cock and literally push it OUT SO THAT the entire sperm can run out shortly afterwards the second comes and push me the cock he just had in my wife's pussy, in my mouth I have to suck hard and his only words he says to me suck Sk laven pig sucks ... and I say what it takes until he finally injects his big fat load in my mouth I'm now almost at the end of my strength there comes third and now ... .. now I should really experience my blue miracle The third one hits three times as hard as the first one I think I am dying, it really wears me out, but I think it's very cool and I take it easy, yes, I take it all and then he just throws me on the floor where I lie and the white sperm oozes out of my ass hole and the juice runs out of my mouth it must have looked pathetic, my wife takes pictures of me because she wants to put it on the Internet to come out, yes I'm a cuckold bassoon now
ja ich bin jetzt ein cuckold Fagott

I had have two that involved my ex husband.
1) He comes home to me getting used by a very hung black man. I tell my husband to sit down and watch. He does and then takes out his peepee and jerks it off. When my lover is ready to cum he pulls out and I take it all on my face and in my mouth. I swallow of course but then get up and give my lil hubbie a welcome home kiss.
2) This one involves my ex bf who is very gifted. 10”, veiny, ebony steel rod. My hubbie doesn’t like my ex because one of my girlfriends told him all about my ex and I. And that I still chat with him because he now lives in Europe playing basketball or coaching now.
My hubbie and I go out for some drinks and after he’s had a few my ex walks in. I instantly get wet and wave him over. He comes over and I stand up to kiss him. He kisses me back and squeezes my ass. My hubbie let’s out a snort or some noise. I pat the seat next to me and he sits. I put my hand in his lap and squeeze. OMFG is feels so good. My bubble says something like “well if it isn’t my wife’s slut trainer!” He looks at me and I tell him that our mutual friend spilled the beans that he trained me for years to be a black cock slut. He smiles and my hubbie snorts again. I continue to feel is cock and it’s getting hard. I unzip his pants and tell him I want to show my hubbie how gorgeous his cock is. He looks around and I pull it out. I tell my hubbie to look and he does. It feels so good in my hands I bend down and put the head in my mouth. I let out a long moan. My ex had his hands on the back of my head. I suck it for a few seconds and come back up. I beg my ex to come home with us. I need him now. He agrees and texts his friend something came up. I tell my hubbie to get the car. On the way home we are in the back seat and he has me completely naked and his pants are off. At home my ex and I do everything. I don’t know if my hubbie is even there. In the morning we wake up and my ex fucks me again. We come out of the bedroom and I tell my hubbie to take my ex to wherever he was staying. My ex makes him drive without pants on because he wanted to see if he would get hard when my ex told him all the things he did to me when we first got together. I started getting all these texts of my hubbie’s lil dicklet hard and oozing.

Would be a fun idea to explore further.
upon check in the wives are given their choice of room with an accompanying bull. They can choose from several options of bbc they want for their stay. Of course the more bulls assigned to a room, or the better a bull is rated, the more expensive the room. The husbands are sent to their bunks and are required to be in a chastity device when they leave. It can come off when they are in the room to allow them to release their frustrations with each other.

the bbcs walk around the hotel/pool/dining room wearing only speedos. wives can obviously wear what they want, but are encouraged to dress as you suggested. At the restaurant, they typically their bras. All tables are booths so the wife can pick the side she wants with the bull further in. this gives the cucks a view of the bull playing with her pussy or her hands on his cock.

as you said, the ducks have to do the cleaning, bar tending, and waiting for the hotel. I would change the Bart ending outfit from daisy dukes and checkered shirt, to the elegant bra and panties. at the restaurant, the cuck will wear a baby doll or teddy lingerie. The reason for the change is bar tending you want the wives to be able to tip the cucks by stuffing the money down his bra as she comments how inferior he is. At all time outside of the bunk room, the ducks also have to wear high heels, and stockings, as well as their matching cages.
I like the bra and panties outfit for the bar. I was also thinking the tips cucks could earn would be privilege bucks. The cuck could use them to being able to watch his wife and a bull in her room. They would earn the bucks from the bulls as directed by the wives.

Back