What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

Mine is a psychological fantasy. I desire my wife to specifically select circumcised bulls and expound at length on why and just how much she prefers cocks shorn of foreskin. Unfortunately, my wife has no preference at all, only that the men with whom she sleeps are well hung. Being uncut, I have a huge circumcision fetish, so much so I'd pay significant amounts of money to hear a woman tell me she loves (and will exclusively worship) cut cock.

Mine is a psychological fantasy. I desire my wife to specifically select circumcised bulls and expound at length on why and just how much she prefers cocks shorn of foreskin. Unfortunately, my wife has no preference at all, only that the men with whom she sleeps are well hung. Being uncut, I have a huge circumcision fetish, so much so I'd pay significant amounts of money to hear a woman tell me she loves (and will exclusively worship) cut cock.
A cut cock but not as tiny as mine... 😂😂😂

DSCF5528.jpg

DSCF5513.jpg

DSCF5526.jpg

Last edited:
Like JozyXT said, varies by day or hour.

currently it bounces between a cuckold wedding and having my wife black owned.

in the cuckold wedding, we get to the venue a week before everyone with her maid of honor (who is aware of my wife’s black boyfriends) and her bulls. During the cuck wedding, the bull is in a speedo showing off his cock. The maid of honor is there in normal clothes. My wife is in a white baby doll lingerie and I am nude except for a collar, ball gag and chastity belt. She leads me down the aisle on a lease attached to my chastity cage.

while they do the traditional wife/bull vows, I am given to the maid of honor to cucky sit. When it is time for them to do the traditional kiss, I guide him into her instead. After the wedding, they fuck as would be expected to consummate the wedding. The maid of honor cuckysits me and teaches me how to be a good sissy servant (Make up, dress, high heels, etc). She then trains me with a strap on. When she is satisfied, she joins my wife and her bull. I am then required to serve them (food, drinks, clean up duties, fluffing, etc) for the remainder of the night.

during the actual wedding, the bull is my best man. Me wife spends the pre ceremony getting railed by the other bulls she brought and ends up coming down the aisle after being spit roasted, so he has a mouth full of cum and it is running down her legs. She kisses me and feeds me their cum. the honeymoon consists of her bull fucking her brains out and me being their sissy servant.

The other one is where my wife is fully black owned, to the point of having him move in with us. She spends every free chance she can get extracting his cum, either with her mouth, pussy or ass. If he wants it and she is ever too sick, not present, of otherwise unavailable, I am required to substitute my boi pussy for hers. they continually humiliate me with sph and cuckold talk. I would love if he were to impregnate her but only if our families were out of the picture, too much of a hassle otherwise.

I wish my wife had a black boyfriend that I don't know and don't know what he looks like. They would have a few meetings a month where they would have unprotected sex.
Very very hot. In such a dreamy psychoerotic scenario you are blissfully free to explore and imagine and masturbate over literally every BlacktoWhite orgasmogenic sexual dynamic between your wife and her boyfriend that turns you on.

What do you imagine her boyfriend's age, personality, looks, body-type, athleticism and cock-size to be?

Is he uncircumcised? How often and in what position and for how long and how many times does he fuck your wife to impregnate her?

What do you imagine her response is to feeling his semen spurting into her way more forcefully than yours ever has?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Mine would be that we started cuckolding when we first met and on our wedding night her black bull would consummate the marriage instead of me. Also when putting on my tux i would notice a gift from my wife in my room. the note would read hunny I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you but in order for me to say yes today I need you to wear this cage and slip me the key when we meet at the alter. Very discreetly I would slip her the key so know one would notice. It wouldn’t be until later that night I would understand why she had me caged. As I stood naked watching her and her bull about to consummate the marriage she tells me now that we’re married she’s ready to start a family and she secretly stopped taking birth control a few months ago And she’s been tracking her ovulation and today is peak fertility. She was afraid she would cave and also fuck me so this Is why she had me caged. She also made sure slip the key into her sisters purse so she wouldn’t have second thoughts and try and free me from my cage. She tells me while in heat thar she wants her superior bull to be the one who gives her children even though she loves me deeply And wants to make sure it happens on our wedding night. Needless to say our bull did t object one bit.

Wife and I out for dinner and drinks at a restaurant that has one of those long bench tables that seat many. We are sitting across from one another. A black man and his buddies walk up to the empty space beside us and ask if it is taken. We said no, but the height of her eyes as she turns to acknowledge them is exactly at crotch level. She can see an enormous bulge, and ai can tell she is excited by this as an expression passes quickly over her face. They sit down next to us, and they start to chat with us intermittently, then more as the night progresses. Later, his buddies leave but he stays to chat, have more drinks. The conversation is fun and easy and playful. Eventually we decide it's cheaper to keep drinking back at our hotel since we bought some booze and kept in our room. We invite him to keep drinking with us, if he wants. He says he would like that. Nothing about sex is talked about but they conversation the whole time has that flirty energy to it.

Back at the hotel we put on a show on the background, keep drinking and continue chatting. For some reason we are all sitting up on the bed while we are talking. Wife is in a dress. Her legs are together and straight and she is sitting up with her back against the headboard. I am sitting beside her and he is sitting up at the end of the bed. If she were to open her legs he would see her thong. Of course she opens her legs just a bit to suggest and to tease, and of course he looks. We all know that she did that and that he got a great eyeful.

He gets up to go to the bathroom. I ask her if she's having a good time. She says that she is, and I can tell she is excited. He comes back and we all have another *******. I offer to go get ice for our drinks, leaving them alone.

When I come back, her dress is hiked up a little more than if was before, and he has moved to my spot. I ask if we still need the lights on, or if everyone is comfortable. She says, "I wouldn't mind if they were off, but I don't care." She turns to our guest. "How are they for you?"

He says, "yeah, sure that sounds good."

So I turn the lights off. Grab the t.v. remote, sit down at the foot of the bed, and find a show for background noise. An old sitcom, probably.

When I find one and put it on, I turn back to see her legs are spread out. She is taking a ******* with one hand, and moving her other hand up his hip and toward his crotch. He moves onto his side and begins to massage her breasts while she is groping his hardening cock through his pants. They are both moaning softly now, and she rolls to her side to help him undo and remove his pants. Nothing about her is coy. My dick is average and she is excited about being stuffed by a large, fat cook. The fact that I am there watching makes her feel safe and able to go through with this.

I offer them a condom but she takes his dick out her mouth to let me know that it won't fit. I drop the subject and begin to stroke my comparatively tiny weiner. Once his pants are off, she hikes her dress up over her hips to expose her ass and pussy, still covered by her g string. She is on all fours and bends down to take his manhood in her mouth.

In the semi-light glowing from the t.v. I can make out her head bobbing up and down and I can hear the slurping sounds of her sucking his big black cock. She has told me before that she likes the feeling of a dick getting hard in her mouth, but once she can tell he isn't getting any harder she slides her g string off while still sucking him off.

Then she sits on his bbc and I can see his hands playing with her ass cheecks. Squeezing, rubbing and grabbing them as she grinds back and forth and pounds up and down on his dick. He slaps her ass a little bit and she makes a low groan of pleasure.

As she is riding him, he pulls the straps of her dress down off her shoulders to expose her bare white breasts and begins to suck on them. This drives her into a frenzy and she grinds harder, holding the back of his head as he sucks her perky nipples.

This is our first time doing something like this. I am masturbating hard from the edge of the bed, completely uninvolved. She switches to reverse cowgirl and he spanks her and thrusts up into her as she keeps fucking him. She pulls her dress up , over her head, and tosses it onto the floor. Then she moves forward onto all fours waving her ass back and forth at him to entice him. He mounts her, laying his torso against her back. I can hear her gasp as he enters her and then she let's out a long, slow moan. He begins to pound her hard, and I can hear the sound of his balls smacking her pussy and she changes how she moans...more excited and into between short breaths, talking a little bit more than before. Stuff like, "yeah," "fuck, yes," "oh my God," "fuck me with that huge cock," "stretch me out," and "harder." She is so excited she cums first. Her pussy begins to contract and suck on his heavy dark cock, and he stops pumping her so that he can feel her pussy sucking on his massive shaft. She begs him to not cum in her since they are fucking bareback. Instead she moans at him to cum all over her ass so that she can let it dry on her skin. She does this because she wants to sleep on her stomach feeling his load dry and stick to her naked body.

He is ready to cum now. I can tell by the way he catches his breath. He pulls out and her whole body is vibrating from pleasure as his cook throws up all over her ass and shoots up her back some, too. At this point I've walked closer to see how much he is coating her with. It's so much. Full, thick ropes of heavy cum, pumping out and splashing all over her. My weiner never produced that much. She is moving her hips from side to side to make sure her whole beautiful ass is soaked.

He is done now and dresses. He says goodnight and leaves.

I asked if I can fuck her. She says only if wear my condom and only if she stays on her stomach so that his giant load is not be interrupted while it's drying. I convince her to bend over the bed and I enter her from behind. She says she can't feel me so I don't try to please her exhausted, worn out pussy. I hump her quick. Only my dick and pelvis touch her. I don't grab her firm gorgeous ass because I don't want to ruin what just happened. I can feel some of his cum rub off onto my pelvis and I'm not bothered by this, but rather careful not to disturb more of it. I cum harder than I've cum in a long time, filling the condom. Then I go throw out the condom, observing that my intense orgasm did not produce as much as his larger cocktail and I am happy for my wife. I wash off my pelvis. When I come back she is falling asleep and I stare at her naked, cum-glazed backside, wondering what just happened.

Back