What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

She’s big. Tall. Blonde. Queen of spades. And my wife.

he’s tall. Dark black. All muscle. 12 inches.

he lives with us. I sleep on the floor or on a couch in the bedroom. I wait on them both hand and foot. We all love each other He is Master and I exist to please them both and make their lives easier. I get disciplined and corrected when needed and I can earn rewards. A reward could be over his knee and getting spanked or being allowed to give him a bath. Or sucking her toes and touch myself while he teases me.
That’s the dream.

Well my fantasy may be coming true if my cuckoldress really did get pregnant by a real man and is gonna make me raise the kid with her and she said she wants at least 3 or 4 babies with her lover or lovers. Most likely all from black men. One of her bills already told me that he isn't gonna pull out. He told me he is gonna unload all his babies deep in her pussy and I said what if she wants you to pull out? He said it's not gonna happen. He said he would never pull out if her when he cums and that he's gonna be fucking her on a regular basis. I'm gonna have a lot of cum stained panties stuffed in my mouth and a lot of cum to clean up from him

Part 1: Be out in public with my wife whiles he gets hit on and catcalled by some super tough looking thug.
Part 2: Trying to defend her honor while she's telling me to stop (she knows I'd get wrecked.)
Part 3: Get beat up
Part 4: He takes her home and has sex with her all night
Part 5: They continue having sex with my full knowledge for months on end (with my full knowledge) until she winds up pregnant.
Part 6: He gets arrested for some violent crime and sent to prison, we raise the baby as our own.

It may change but at the moment... Having a girlfriend or wife and as a couple being part of a secret swing society with the following objectives:
  • creating a secure environment for its members by binding them by contract to follow an etiquette (regarding choice of partners, sexual behavior, STI/STD-prevention and testing) and secrecy
  • sharing resources like members' personal and contact information that are stored in profiles available and restricted to all society members
  • periodically (at least monthly) hosting themed swing lifestyle events for its members according to their tastes and proclivities
  • growing by recruiting and introducing suitable singles and couples as new members to the society
...And of course - and as expected - the society's main swing subculture theme will be focused on Women with Black men. ;)

Since my wife won't cuck me, I like for her to say she is done with sex and I should get a girlfriend. Then I coud have a GF that cucked me and send me photos of her with other men so I could run by and clean her up as she told me how good the sex was. Then go home to masturbate in front of my wife with cum and cunt on my face.

Back