What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

My wife slowly replacing me with a (or many) black bull(s) from who she gets her sexual satisfaction, to the point she is BBC only and will only fuck me on a special occasion and most I get is a handjob after her bull is done with her.
A lot of the women I've dated but not all have followed that path once they started cuckolding me :qos:

My biggest cuckold FANTASY is one that it took me some time to come to terms with. But it’s pretty easy.
My wife had a former lover, a very well hung Nigerian. It didn’t out but she clearly had some thoughts and feelings for him and it transpires he still has for her. And soon they may be re-united 🤞
In this they do and things soon start to happen between them. He is soon ploughing my wife in our bed and I get to watch, listen and just know. My wife stays at his sometimes and at first I sit alone and then I leave them together.
He prefers to have her on our marital bed and I take them out together, pick them up. He is enjoying his ascendancy here and it isn’t long before my wife agrees to bareback sex. Soon he is filling my wife’s luscious pussy with his cum and it becomes my duty to clean her up and prepare her for him again. It’s clear they’re well into each other again.
He is my wife’s primary man and he even sends me photographs of her meeting his family and his children and them together at his family events. I am fully cuckold and he is enjoying the power over my wife he has (genuinely) admitted that he wants.
One night they are together and he wants me to watch his prowess with her again.
As she opens her legs wide to accept him my wife tells us that this is it. They have been talking and things are going to change. She is off the pill and ready for his seed.
That night she begs him to give her his seed and his baby. Unbeknownst to them he obliges but they continue fucking hard. Within a few weeks it is confirmed and my wife is pregnant to him. They continue to fuck and his huge cock makes her come all the more and harder. Her milk laden tits bounce all the more and I still provide clean up duties. Their relationship grows. I watch her belly swell and her huge tits ripen. I also see her meeting his family too so they know his baby is within her
My wife is now his woman and his seed grows in her.
When she goes into Labour and her pink pussy parts company with her black baby the looks we get are priceless. Seeing his dark baby feasting at her pale breast is so satisfying. My wife is glowing. When he arrives I leave them together.
My wife is now his and her fertile womb a home for his seed.
He proceeds to impregnate my wife again and I have to accept my job is to facilitate their passion which is not as bad as it sounds 😉
Wow!!!!!
That is just so hot!!!! ❤

73042525_218_6d9d.jpg
Very nice!!!!

I would like my wife to be sexually-owned by a Black Bull. He would share her with his Black friend. She would respond to booty calls several times a week and go over to his place to fuck them both. She would come home to me, open her legs and let me feed on her (and them) until she was clean and I licked her to orgasm.

I’m interesting in hearing what cuckold fantasies you all have
Getting married to a beautiful and dominant woman who is confident in her sexual preferences. Totally unabashed Queen of spades.
We have a BBC gang bang on our wedding night where I serve as a chaste cleanup maid then drive her and her main bull to the airport where they can have a wonderful honeymoon.
I remain home and clean while still caged and denied.

Today my fantasy is for my wife to meet a sissy cocksucker that has been blowing me. Then have me serve both of them as she fucks him with his small cock. I have to take off his cage, fluff him and put his penis in her. Since he can't fuck her well I have to make her cum with my mouth after he has left a load in her. The only lower status that a sissy guy is a man who swallows sissy cum.

Getting married to a beautiful and dominant woman who is confident in her sexual preferences. Totally unabashed Queen of spades.
We have a BBC gang bang on our wedding night where I serve as a chaste cleanup maid then drive her and her main bull to the airport where they can have a wonderful honeymoon.
I remain home and clean while still caged and denied.
Similar except I go on the honeymoon with them and the maid of honor as a couple. I am his personal assistant ( I.e. pay for everything) and the maid of honor has the choice of pegging me at night or joining them ( wife’s gift to her bull). When she joins, I have to do clean up.

I want a busty blonde woman to beat my balls to a pulp while making fun of me for being a virgin premature loser whiteboi. Then when her bull arrived she would ******* me into a 69 position so I could see up close what real sex is like with a 12 inch BBC slamming in and out of her sloppy wet white pussy, spraying my face with every orgasm. When the bull is done seeding her she would sit back on my face and ******* me to lick her clean and will only stop punching my useless whiteboi balls when she is completely cleaned.
Yes that would be amazing. I thought it was before and I loved it.

Today my fantasy is for my wife to meet a sissy cocksucker that has been blowing me. Then have me serve both of them as she fucks him with his small cock. I have to take off his cage, fluff him and put his penis in her. Since he can't fuck her well I have to make her cum with my mouth after he has left a load in her. The only lower status that a sissy guy is a man who swallows sissy cum.
Wow that sounds amazing.

Back