What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

A cut cock but not as tiny as mine... 😂😂😂

DSCF5528.jpg

DSCF5513.jpg

DSCF5526.jpg
🤮🤮🤮

Wife having a black lover behind my back with me never knowing ….so much more exciting for her that way I feel ….and I’m more than fine with that….sex at his place regularly and always unprotected with him staying in and never pulling out …her weak protests to him after go unheeded that he’s going to get her pregnant….. but she’s back at his place two days later and in his bed underneath him holding him making love to him unprotected again …. Again he doesn’t pull out and warmly fills her up with his seed….. this time she doesn’t protest after … she’s given up….and she accepted that shes going to have to take what he’s going to give her.

Mine would be that we started cuckolding when we first met and on our wedding night her black bull would consummate the marriage instead of me. Also when putting on my tux i would notice a gift from my wife in my room. the note would read hunny I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you but in order for me to say yes today I need you to wear this cage and slip me the key when we meet at the alter. Very discreetly I would slip her the key so know one would notice. It wouldn’t be until later that night I would understand why she had me caged. As I stood naked watching her and her bull about to consummate the marriage she tells me now that we’re married she’s ready to start a family and she secretly stopped taking birth control a few months ago And she’s been tracking her ovulation and today is peak fertility. She was afraid she would cave and also fuck me so this Is why she had me caged. She also made sure slip the key into her sisters purse so she wouldn’t have second thoughts and try and free me from my cage. She tells me while in heat thar she wants her superior bull to be the one who gives her children even though she loves me deeply And wants to make sure it happens on our wedding night. Needless to say our bull did t object one bit.
The humiliation would be both intense and incredible turn on. To marry the woman you love and on your wedding night she cuckolds you . A big black man undresses her he sucks her white breasts then buries his black face between her legs and fastens his big black mouth to her drooling white pussy as she sucks his black cock . Then you have to watch the black bull slide his big black cock into your new bride and fuck her till her white body is full of his black sperm.

Last edited:
She’s big. Tall. Blonde. Queen of spades. And my wife.

he’s tall. Dark black. All muscle. 12 inches.

he lives with us. I sleep on the floor or on a couch in the bedroom. I wait on them both hand and foot. We all love each other He is Master and I exist to please them both and make their lives easier. I get disciplined and corrected when needed and I can earn rewards. A reward could be over his knee and getting spanked or being allowed to give him a bath. Or sucking her toes and touch myself while he teases me.
That’s the dream.
Now that is super-dreamy. And fucking fucking hot.

I want my wife to tie me to a chair, and tease me for a bit. Then a knock on the door... she brings a large black man in. She undresses him and orders me to make him hard for her. After he's hard he fucks her better than she's ever been. She cums multiple times. In the end he cums on her tits, and makes me clean her and him off. That's the shorts story anyway. I have another that involves a hot tub and truth and dare

Just taking our experiences to the next level here are a few things that are bound to up the level of hotness in our cuck relations.
- having her lover fuck her bare and cum in her ( to this point it’s always been condom as she is not on BC)
- having her lover fuck her in our marital bed (to this point we’ve always gotten hotel rooms))
- having her lover seduce her while she is wearing her wedding dress (would be so hot)
- having her fuck 2 black men at the same time (to this point it’s only been me as the 3rd in the room)

these are fantasies for now but all could become realit for us someday hopefully soon! What do you think

mmh why not simply - to see her smiling . make her happy . to increase her pleasure , give her the freedom to enjoy sex in different ways at any time and any place she like .

surely to please her together with another guy would be great , also to reclaim and lick her after she s home again .

about phantasy - if she would become addicted to a bull , my lady my queen but he use her like a slut and she enjoy to release her other side .

if the guy or the guys would tell me how much she enjoyed it .

Becoming part of a bulls harem. Where my gf is just one of his mistresses to use and fuck when and how he pleases and the cucks are there to support the bull and his harem. To an extent my gf was part of an unofficial harem. She was seeing a bull she was infatuated with and would introduce other hotwives to him and even had threesomes with him and other women. My gf would literally bring another man more women to fuck. And it was so awesome to see happen.
That is the same fantasy the woman im training in SD has

Mine is a psychological fantasy. I desire my wife to specifically select circumcised bulls and expound at length on why and just how much she prefers cocks shorn of foreskin. Unfortunately, my wife has no preference at all, only that the men with whom she sleeps are well hung. Being uncut, I have a huge circumcision fetish, so much so I'd pay significant amounts of money to hear a woman tell me she loves (and will exclusively worship) cut cock.
I would be open to hearing more.

I have never done the whole cuckold thing in person (still decently knew to these kinks) my biggest desire is to be in a room with 5 big black men, all with horse cocks obviously, and one white woman who is bbc only of course. Of course I stick out like a sore thumb and look fucking pathetic around them, and its acknowledged, cant really hide it after all. At some point before the real action gets started they take turns standing by me while the woman is on her knees with both my cock and the respective bull at the times cock near her face, she talks about how different they are, measures both of them as well, lots of humiliation and bbc superiority going on, and then it moves into a 6 ring circle surrounding her on her knees, while she sucks off 5 enormous black cocks, get a bukake session in. Take a break, let the Men and her take a break before watching 5 black cocks absolutely take her to her absolute limit by thrashing her with their giant black cocks. I get to masturbate and wipe the cum off my dick with a paper towel or something afterwards.

Back