What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

I literally literally literally CANNOT get arrosed by white men any more. Especially my white husband disgusts me. Even though I married him very young in a radical Lutheran service.

Black Cock is the only thing that turns me on.

Black cock, and emotional psychological violence and domination and cuckolding.
I would serve you in a heart beat, no matter the "emotional psychological violence and domination and cuckolding"

That's become a turn on for me too, though I do feel a little sorry for the white boy when he starts to cry and beg
Please don't feel sorry. Mock us when we cry, slap our faces when we beg and laugh when we gag as you fed us Black cock. Please. How can I understand my place if I don't feel pain, am not humiliated, do not have his sperm running down my chin. Please don't feel sorry. Instead put your foot on my throat and let me beg to taste you.

I'm corresponding with a friend at the moment and she says that red welts on a white boy's ass are the best reminder for him to know his place. She's quite cruel to this one guy and white men in general though. I'm not like that and have learned that there are Alpha males of all races. There just happens to be many more black Alphas. Actually, my personal preference is for strong black men.
Everything about my life and my career shows me to be an alpha white male. But I firmly believe that it is still correct for me to wear red stripes on my arse and cum on my face.

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X
very nice one

I think one of the worst humiliations would be having the bulls circulate photos and videos of them using your wife to all your work colleagues. Walking into work and catching a group of men watching a film of you being roughly manhandled by black men and ****** to ******* their huge loads out of you wife/sister/gf vagina .. and everyone at work has seen it.

Then the next week they do it online so all the folks at your office can watch it live and you listen to all the cute office girls having a good giggle while they watch it.

Of course that leads to an embarrassing situation at the next office Christmas party when you walk in with your lovely wife. You end up in the corner somewhere getting ******* by yourself while everyone makes a big fuss over your wife, you see quite a few of the office girls exchanging phone numbers and asking your wife to help hook them up (with black men of course!)

Last edited:
I think one of the worst humiliations would be having the bulls circulate photos and videos of them using your wife to all your work colleagues. Walking into work and catching a group of men watching a film of you being roughly manhandled by black men and ****** to ******* their huge loads out of you wife/sister/gf vagina .. and everyone at work has seen it.

Then the next week they do it online so all the folks at your office can watch it live and you listen to all the cute office girls having a good giggle while they watch it.
i think black men taking pictures, videos that you have no word, and circulating among them selfs, posting those images to web sites etc. its humiliating and allready happened to me

a very humiliating scenario, which i have had the honor(?) of living out was that some friends of ours a few years ago knew that my wife was seeing Black Men. This couple (both white and married and our neighbours), were good friends, especially of my wife. They also knew one of the Men she was dating. It was very humiliating and embarrasing sitting round a dinner table at a restaurant with them, discussing my wife´s lover with me sitting there getting redder and redder.
However, at the same time my small dicklette was getting hard, something that did and does not happen very often.
I had one of my biggest ever orgasms afterwards as my wife wanked me. I lasted less than a minute.
Very very erotic for me

It's very true women prefer Black Men for sex but it's not only because of size. It's that Blacks have more fast twitch muscle and whites have more slow twitch muscle. Slow twitch muscle is only good for brute strength. Fast twitch allows Blacks to be faster and more agile. That's why they can dance better and fuck better. If you've seen a Black girl twerk then you know what I'm talking about. They can move very quickly in rhythm. This allows them to fuck a white woman much better than any white man could dream of. They can fuck hard and fast in the way that so many unsatisfied white wives crave as opposed to their boring husband's love making.

I could only marry a woman who openly recognized the sexual superiority of Black Men. White women have so many options today there is no way I can satisfy her to the level of what BBC can offer. So in my opinion for a marriage to work it would need to be understood by both me and my wife that her sexual needs are going to be filled by Black Men. If not I would worry myself to death that I'm not satisfying her which I can't do anyway as a white man. By acknowledging Black sexual supremacy it takes pressure off the cuck knowing his wife is satisfied and enjoying multiple orgasmic bliss with her BBC lovers.

View attachment 603524

Not that it matters here, but having a higher percentage of slow twitch fibers does not correlate to brute strength. A high degree of strength indicates a high level of intra muscular coordination and neural efficiency. Fiber types determine the potential to be able to express a high level of ******* (speed) over a short distance (fast twitch) versus the potential to be able to spread out a smaller amount of ******* over a longer distance (slow twitch). Again, not that this has any relevance.

I do agree that black men are better lovers

Back