What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

Only way I do it is to totally relax and let them go to town, lol
For some...that is easier said than done .....don't quite understand the dynamic behind WHY some can so easily accept it, so many and , for so long...while others can barely take one. Tis a conundrum...nothing more, nothing less...not shocking . Just very different

My gf is interested in a gb but she is nervous about not being able to relax.
There are various relaxing substances...my young 18 yr old girl whose becoming my protege...is being trained by her BLACK MASTERS FOR the past seven weeks ...every single night...into the afternoon...by 3 to 8 men...they always make her take it...up her tight ass ...so her small pussy feels abandoned...aches to be filled ..they gave her edible cbd oil infused brownie to calm and relax. Worked like a wonder...charmed
She is ultra small...petite 4 ft 8 inches 102 lbs being ganged by guys 6'7" 275 lbs with 11 and 13 inch BLACK DICKS...ONE was 14 inches...for all the time she was alone before her sessions she had to have a colossal butt plug inserted to stetvh her...theybdid this with pussy and ass

That type training is specialized ...these are professional athletes , and other successful business associates with money far beyond ...the median. These guys play for the really bigtime bucks

Actually ...by now, they have probably trained her so extensively that she
Earns a sizable fee
Each time she is sent or, assigned somewhere...quite large...because she is still so young...so fresh...innocent looking...especially, because her small stature
Begs BLACK DOMINATION BY Masters

Had approx 25 at a black man club when I was club slut. Most intense experience ever. I was blindfolded and at their mercy for nearly 2 hours. I was warm up meat for the rest of their night. Incredibly hot!
Wow...how sensatioal was that a sensory overload or, what ...i wish i could participate in a similar scenario.. or, any scenario with you

Last edited:
There are various relaxing substances...my young 18 yr old girl whose becoming my protege...is being trained by her BLACK MASTERS FOR the past seven weeks ...every single night...into the afternoon...by 3 to 8 men...they always make her take it...up her tight ass ...so her small pussy feels abandoned...aches to be filled ..they gave her edible cbd oil infused brownie to calm and relax. Worked like a wonder...charmed
She is ultra small...petite 4 ft 8 inches 102 lbs being ganged by guys 6'7" 275 lbs with 11 and 13 inch BLACK DICKS...ONE was 14 inches...for all the time she was alone before her sessions she had to have a colossal butt plug inserted to stetvh her...theybdid this with pussy and ass
wow thats hot

34 total in 2 days in atlanta last year. Had a Friday night gangbang with one group. Saturday afternoon gangbang with another group. Then a big saturday night gangbang with other females present. Hubby scheduled and arranged it all and needless to say, we go back to Atlanta at least once a year for weekends like this. It's a pleasure and orgasm overload for me which I love!
3 gangbangs? in 2 days? damn! good thing you don't LIVE in atlanta, they'd wanna gangbang you every weekend! :love:

Back