What is the ideal size BBC for you?

Maybe I haven't lived long enough but I very much doubt that anyone has 10 or 11 inches of dick. It would be bigger than my arm. It would be visible dressed, it would be impossible to wear a jeans. Excuse me if I'm wrong but on my planet there are no dicks more than 8 inches long and 4 inches thick. And if you tell me about photos, I have seen photos of big foot.

Maybe I haven't lived long enough but I very much doubt that anyone has 10 or 11 inches of dick. It would be bigger than my arm. It would be visible dressed, it would be impossible to wear a jeans. Excuse me if I'm wrong but on my planet there are no dicks more than 8 inches long and 4 inches thick. And if you tell me about photos, I have seen photos of big foot.
lol...they exist. I'm definitely not in the "subway club" of foot long dicks but they're out there. Also remember, there's growers and showers; not always visible when soft but harpoons when rock hard.

fyi, they are indeed few and far between.

I'm still laughing every time I read this !!!!
I wish you were in my area cuz I definitely have plenty of proof 10 + is not a fairly tail

Back