What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

I want you to be my girlfriend! Now, it’s been over a year and I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend! As hubby is watching us and J/O he tells me he owns my cunt and only his cock fucks me! I tell him his 11” cock is the best ever and my favorite ever! Nobody has ever fucked me better! He resized my cunt to fit his cock! View attachment 6697988
So fucking hot and fucking beautiful. I wish I could watch you with your hubby.

To me as a cuck:

“Get out of the room, you’re ruining the mood!”

“When me and my friends are done with her this weekend, she’ll be so sore your tongue will hurt.”

“This pussy is so tight - she feels like a virgin.”

“You like tasting my cum, faggot? I’ll give you a big gulp tonight.”

“You’re useless. If I hear you’ve been sticking your dick in this I’ll kick your ass.”

Last edited:
I want you to be my girlfriend! Now, it’s been over a year and I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend! As hubby is watching us and J/O he tells me he owns my cunt and only his cock fucks me! I tell him his 11” cock is the best ever and my favorite ever! Nobody has ever fucked me better! He resized my cunt to fit his cock! View attachment 6697988
Two sensational bodies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When bull met us at the bar both he and wife heavily tattooed and he told her she is missing a QOS tattoo and she agreed. They went ahead to get her tattooed around the block in NYC where the shop knew wife well from tattoos and piercings. I closed out at bar and met up with them at tattoo shop. As I got there the QOS stencil and extra design where on wife’s chest huge from breast and up to her shoulder. I said wow that’s big and i got really nervous and asked her to get it in a place you can hide it. She said what’s the point and did not get and i had to pay for the tattoo anyway as he’s smirking at me cause my wife is all about bull not me. She ended up going back later to get SLAVE tattooed on her ass. But when we got to my place after bull fucked the hell out of wife he walked away sat on my chair stroking his bbc and told me come to him. I said what’s up and he said DON’T EVER INTERFERE WITH HIM AND HER AND WHATEVER SHE DON’T DO NEXT TIME I WILL THAT I GOT OFF EASY THIS TIME. I did think it was going to be bad but I always remember what he said and did I feel like a little bitch that night all around.View attachment 4268984
Hot

Back