What is the #1 most frustrating thing about the Hotwife lifestyle within last couple years for singles and couples?

What we have noticed is how many more guys who are cucks, wimps, supposedly pussy free, gay or bi want to proselytize and convert all other guys into what they are. We have no problems with people being who they are but find it tedious that here and elsewhere on the net there are way too many guys who seem to think that their mision in life is to convert every guy into what they are.

I think it’s usually two types of Hotwife couples. 1. Hit and quit couple 2. They want to get to know you and trust you with the wife. Neither wrong just different strategy
Its the same with bulls, some just interested in some quick easy action others like the slow burn

The creator of this post does have a very valid point, and obviously your reply denotes "your" approach to this LS. It truly falls back on one's perception of "Relationship", and nothing more. I will attest the LS has changed DRASTICALLY over the past 15 yrs, due the fakeness of men, women, etc. who try to invade sites like this, thankfully B2W's verification process can weed them out and also ones' gut feeling. Keep in mind this is a "Grown Folks" arena and not for the faint at heart when it comes to attachments and having the ability of allowing your lady to partake in an additive BBC. ADVICE: Stay clear of the ROOKIES
If everyone avoids the rookies how does new life come to the lifestyle? It’s almost like saying close the doors and don’t let anyone else in. Their are some rookies that are not ready and you do not want the drama, others have their heads on straight and are good to go. Gotta take the time to differentiate the two.

If everyone avoids the rookies how does new life come to the lifestyle? It’s almost like saying close the doors and don’t let anyone else in. Their are some rookies that are not ready and you do not want the drama, others have their heads on straight and are good to go. Gotta take the time to differentiate the two.
Rookies meaning young, immature

I was talking to a Hotwife couple this weekend that has been in lifestyle for 15 years. They said lifestyle overall has change drastically some good changes but mostly bad changes. They were particularly frustrated with flakiness and people not really understanding what the lifestyle is really about and coming into lifestyle thinking it’s a sexual free fall instead building real relationships.

At the core they believed that the LS is a supposed to be about sexual liberation and having good relationships with people who are non judgmental. But believe that people don’t even get know each other anymore, and it’s tuff just getting guys and couples to meet a bar or restaurant for drinks to have a conversation. They just want to go to straight to having sex. Anyways, this was their frustration and believe me they had many more I won’t get into.

Besides Covid and Technology, what has is the single most thing you think has changed in the Hotwife lifestyle over the last couple years ? I love to hear your thoughts 🤔.
Great post! In my opinion, you've got to blame covid. Things were pretty steady for me until covid. It's slow coming back but as every thing, even the LS will be back to its pre covid levels of fun.

I prefer having a friendly vibe with a couple. Not expecting to be best friends but when I can joke around, have a *******, and have a friendly/sexual banter it's a lot more fun for me and the couple.
You should try an older more mature bull. We don't flake.

Obviously you don’t understand what I said so let men break it down for you. I make it clear with every couple from the beginning that I am straight and not into M2M stuff at all. The couple would say they are straight as well. And not into M2M stuff then a week later the husband or bf would reach out to me and ask me to suck my dick. And that’s just not with one couple. It has gone so far as guys asking to meet me first then I can have their wife. Also guys stating that if I don’t let them suck me I can’t be with a their wives. Once again my profile clearly states that I’m a straight man and I make it clear with every couple from the beginning that I’m straight and not into man to man stuff. So if that’s homophobic in your opinion then I guess I am. But clearly people don’t know how to respect others sexual preferences.
Sorry this happened to you. No need for couples or anyone to lie when trying to have sex but unfortunately people do lie.

Unable to meet during lockdown and having a few options, using the horizontal sex. Machine with realistic attachment s , dildos , or the last resort my husbands little dick with a cock sleeve ,. Or if I have been food shopping I will look for a nice Butter nut squash which I often masturbate with .

Attachments

• 1C1C7CF6-8D58-46CD-A099-483C671266B1.jpeg
    1C1C7CF6-8D58-46CD-A099-483C671266B1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • EBB24A5C-4BAC-48BE-9BAE-74B04FFC10B6.jpeg
    EBB24A5C-4BAC-48BE-9BAE-74B04FFC10B6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • EF56047A-8915-4E09-9443-4B7F9924503E.jpeg
    EF56047A-8915-4E09-9443-4B7F9924503E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • F3D8141B-5B5D-4B66-AA47-D0B26332C722.jpeg
    F3D8141B-5B5D-4B66-AA47-D0B26332C722.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • E92450DA-11E6-45CE-A4BC-6D8C026E7BF6.jpeg
    E92450DA-11E6-45CE-A4BC-6D8C026E7BF6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 984844C0-85D7-4B07-AFC2-9415D3DF315F.jpeg
    984844C0-85D7-4B07-AFC2-9415D3DF315F.jpeg
    812 KB · Views: 8
  • 34BBD6FF-2F86-4E5C-964A-F373F7F3E9E5.jpeg
    34BBD6FF-2F86-4E5C-964A-F373F7F3E9E5.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 9
I think some may misunderstand the term "relationship" with a couple/wife wanting the other man to take the time to turn the wife on. I'm sure there are some people that can exchange a pic and then immediately arrange a meeting. I prefer to meet and have some chemistry with the other man. Physical sex is great, but in combination with mental stimulation it can be much hotter! That doesn't mean I want a "relationship" with the other man.
Chemistry is very important and helps the female be comfortable sexually

Back