What is the #1 most frustrating thing about the Hotwife lifestyle within last couple years for singles and couples?

Xzibit

Male
Real Person
I was talking to a Hotwife couple this weekend that has been in lifestyle for 15 years. They said lifestyle overall has change drastically some good changes but mostly bad changes. They were particularly frustrated with flakiness and people not really understanding what the lifestyle is really about and coming into lifestyle thinking it’s a sexual free fall instead building real relationships.

At the core they believed that the LS is a supposed to be about sexual liberation and having good relationships with people who are non judgmental. But believe that people don’t even get know each other anymore, and it’s tuff just getting guys and couples to meet a bar or restaurant for drinks to have a conversation. They just want to go to straight to having sex. Anyways, this was their frustration and believe me they had many more I won’t get into.

Besides Covid and Technology, what has is the single most thing you think has changed in the Hotwife lifestyle over the last couple years ? I love to hear your thoughts 🤔.

Last edited:
Personally, I dont understand the whole "real relationship" part of the lifestyle. Isnt that what your husband/boyfriend is supposed to be for?

If you are just looking for a relationship, why do you need a hung black guy to pound you? 🙄

Just seems like a complete contradiction to me.
agreed

Personally, I dont understand the whole "real relationship" part of the lifestyle. Isnt that what your husband/boyfriend is supposed to be for?

If you are just looking for a relationship, why do you need a hung black guy to pound you? 🙄

Just seems like a complete contradiction to me.
I think those people are looking for some kind of friendship, someone they can talk to, not just fuck. They don't want someone to just hit it and quit it. Others do though ...

I think those people are looking for some kind of friendship, someone they can talk to, not just fuck. They don't want someone to just hit it and quit it. Others do though ...
I think it’s usually two types of Hotwife couples. 1. Hit and quit couple 2. They want to get to know you and trust you with the wife. Neither wrong just different strategy

We've found that BIG black cocks are literally a myth at least where we are. We've had 3 who were actually above average in size.

Also the flakiness is a problem. AND these idiots who post pics of other guys cocks as if we're not gonna see they don't have what we're looking for when they drop their pants 🤬

We've found that BIG black cocks are literally a myth at least where we are. We've had 3 who were actually above average in size.

Also the flakiness is a problem. AND these idiots who post pics of other guys cocks as if we're not gonna see they don't have what we're looking for when they drop their pants 🤬
If you watch alot if vids on this site, there are LOTS of "BIG" black cocks that really aren't BIG at all.....but the female acts as if it's huge. I think it must be psychological....

I prefer having a friendly vibe with a couple. Not expecting to be best friends but when I can joke around, have a *******, and have a friendly/sexual banter it's a lot more fun for me and the couple.

Back