What is "real" cuckold ?

Loridan

Couple
What is cuckold to you ?
There's tons of posts from guys that say things like hubby is always caged...can't be possible.
Hubby never has sex with his wife but she does with other guys...possible I guess.
A couple has a good sex life but adds a "bull" occasionally. Wife gets fucked like crazy for 2 hours, bull leaves, couple had a great time.
...might include a little humiliation, hubby might lick her clean after. A couple of days later they're back to their normal good sex life. Very possible.
A couple occasionally adds a 2nd guy to the mix, everyone gets along, everyone has a good time.

We do have a guy we like to add to our bedroom fun, no humiliation happens, we take turns with her. We all have a good time.
We do this because we both enjoy it. It's only adds to our sex life.

What is cuckold to you ?
There's tons of posts from guys that say things like hubby is always caged...can't be possible.
Hubby never has sex with his wife but she does with other guys...possible I guess.
A couple has a good sex life but adds a "bull" occasionally. Wife gets fucked like crazy for 2 hours, bull leaves, couple had a great time.
...might include a little humiliation, hubby might lick her clean after. A couple of days later they're back to their normal good sex life. Very possible.
A couple occasionally adds a 2nd guy to the mix, everyone gets along, everyone has a good time.

We do have a guy we like to add to our bedroom fun, no humiliation happens, we take turns with her. We all have a good time.
A caged and/or celibate husband that allows/enjoys his wife adultering all while supporting her needs and being there for her emotionally. A cuckold is her love, her friend and her support in every way. But this fetish primarily revolves around a husband depsite what many led you to believe. Since cuckolds enjoy being dominated, being submissive and humiliated this fetish revolves around them primarily.

What is cuckold to you ?

I believe cuckold falls into the "alternate lifestyle" relationship where it differs from normal marriage/ husband &wife relationship.
My wife & I are in a Stag & Vixen relationship. I support and encourage my wife to have other lovers, whereas I remain faithful to her. I do not participate or be present when she is with her lover/Bull.

A caged and/or celibate husband that allows/enjoys his wife adultering all while supporting her needs and being there for her emotionally. A cuckold is her love, her friend and her support in every way. But this fetish primarily revolves around a husband depsite what many led you to believe. Since cuckolds enjoy being dominated, being submissive and humiliated this fetish revolves around them primarily.

I don't think the TRUE cuckold necessarily enjoys being dominated, submissive, or humiliated. In fact, cuckolding normally happens when the wife (in it's original definition) cheats on her husband, often without his knowledge. Most all of us (both males & females) have experienced betrayal by a partner at some point in our lives, and its usually very devastating to find out that the one you love is fucking other people. It's one of the main causes of divorces.

In today's society, however, the rules of marriage seem to have greatly relaxed quite a bit, and the number of couples who are actually entering into a committed, marital relationships has decreased. So, the meaning of cuckolding has changed quite a bit. Now couples have open-marriage arrangements where either or both members of the relationship are able to add pleasure & excitement by bringing in new sexual partners. Cuckolding now better defines the sexual monogamy one member takes while the other member experiences new sexual partners. So, a cuckold, TODAY, can be either of the partners in a normally monogamous relationship and it can still be a working relationship.

But, in the original real cuckold relationship I don't believe the one being cheated on would actually enjoy their partner's cheating and infidelities.

Last edited:
For me the Stag is the guy who just wants to share his wife with a buddy! Whether I know you or not, if you break bread and share your woman with me, we are definitely buds at that very moment!

Like in the military even if we don't know each other well, in the field We are buds, a team, and we are willing to share anything during that time! The comradery is almost unlimited at that moment! If I have extra food and water it's yours! If you have extra ammo it's mine! That sharing mindset, that comradery of buds sharing is the same mindset of a Stag hubby. Just a couple of equal buds sharing something good no more no less!

A cuck is any guy sharing his woman who is not a Stag physically or mentally! The cucks reason for sharing his woman or allowing her to have sexual fun with another man, if he even knows about it, is always outside of the reasons that a Stag would ever share his woman!

Back