What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

Unless you experience it yourself you just will never completely understand how awesome it is.
YES====You know the pleasure that will soon be ----I want her to have it all--her joy becomes mine. I want her fucked to total contentment. Let her have life's ultimate joy. We play like rabbits , but to watch her with another man----he is part of her--It has never happened, but I would love to hear her say ---take me --fuck me--

I always enjoy watching the hub's reaction especially the first time I use his wife. Many men still think of the wife as sort of their property and here I am fucking her mouth or her pussy or her ass like she is my own. (Which is how I feel about it.) My dad used to take pride in rutting with white women, especially in front of their husbands, and he taught me to be proud of using them that way too.
Omg that’s so hot!

It was the most exciting thing in my life. My heart was pounding as I watched her eyes get bigger as she realized another man besides me had just entered her pussy. Not only was it another man but it was the taboo of a black man. Then her eyes closed and she put her arms around him as she felt the pleasure of being stretched to the fullest she had ever been. shewas taking his black cock bare and she knewhe was going to put his cum deep in her pussy mixing there DNA.

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpeg
    IMG_0897.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0895.jpeg
    IMG_0895.jpeg