What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

I’ve never came so hard or so much watching her take her first bbc for the first time. Not only was she a natural but the way she creamed all over his bbc was like nothing before. She was hesitant and nervous before but I’ve never seen anything like it before the way she was taking him so good and honestly could tell she was enjoying and loving every minute of it. He pounded her and stretched that little tight pussy so good to the point I lost count how many times he made her get off and she was right back at it wanting more each time and to top it off she was enjoying it so well to the point where she was begging him to cum deep inside her and wanting it like a addict wants it’s fix I came without touching myself mesmerized by watching all that cum drip out of her and when I say he filled her up he filled her all the way up it was so hot watching the both of them wanting more and couldn’t get enough in that moment she got stretched and fucked better than what she had fantasized it going to be like and the bbc was a good 9-10 inches and thick!

Attachments

• 330EAF93-85B6-4A39-BCD4-5A5B2D78C7CF.jpeg
    330EAF93-85B6-4A39-BCD4-5A5B2D78C7CF.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 9C2878FF-9679-43E4-B090-7F98FA272418.jpeg
    9C2878FF-9679-43E4-B090-7F98FA272418.jpeg
    545.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 784A2661-9AA1-4187-9B6E-A2998358BDC9.jpeg
    784A2661-9AA1-4187-9B6E-A2998358BDC9.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 0E7DB7D8-6FBA-4A26-A462-DA5393372D9A.jpeg
    0E7DB7D8-6FBA-4A26-A462-DA5393372D9A.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 258
  • FF3CEF99-975C-4720-8C66-BD262C121307.jpeg
    FF3CEF99-975C-4720-8C66-BD262C121307.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 268
  • 46E8DDCA-2B4F-413C-B26A-72E71836CCA3.jpeg
    46E8DDCA-2B4F-413C-B26A-72E71836CCA3.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 023F6F60-7AFA-4C29-8934-6D039B104C89.jpeg
    023F6F60-7AFA-4C29-8934-6D039B104C89.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 283
I’ve never came so hard or so much watching her take her first bbc for the first time. Not only was she a natural but the way she creamed all over his bbc was like nothing before. She was hesitant and nervous before but I’ve never seen anything like it before the way she was taking him so good and honestly could tell she was enjoying and loving every minute of it. He pounded her and stretched that little tight pussy so good to the point I lost count how many times he made her get off and she was right back at it wanting more each time and to top it off she was enjoying it so well to the point where she was begging him to cum deep inside her and wanting it like a addict wants it’s fix I came without touching myself mesmerized by watching all that cum drip out of her and when I say he filled her up he filled her all the way up it was so hot watching the both of them wanting more and couldn’t get enough in that moment she got stretched and fucked better than what she had fantasized it going to be like and the bbc was a good 9-10 inches and thick!
Did you fuck her afterwards did she feel stretched out and all warm and sloppy inside

This was my wife's 1st Bbc it was hot as fuck to watch her take his 10 inch cock Doggystyle bareback. The sounds she made as he was hitting her deep she said she felt him hit her cervix. The sound of the bed moving....was again so hot . The time I did join in we spit roasted her with me now fucking her Doggystyle and her swallowing and sucking his long black 🖤 cock. I pumped her full of my nut as shortly thereafter he popped a nut on her face......
What a great experience.

Attachments

• 4289 (1).jpeg
    4289 (1).jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 249
NOTHING--NOTHING-- can come close to the emotions you will feel as you watch another man's cock possess that void in your wife's body. Watch as that piece of meat slides gently into her and they become one. You want it for her, but he is taking "your" property. Now you see their bodies as one.----ohhh, take her, she is yours, make love---no, just fuck that beautiful body that was mine-it's just sex, fuck her, fuck her, make her yours-------
I hope one day it happens

the first time is surreal. I was like, I can't believe this is finally happening. I cleaned up my first cream pie that night too.

Then the first time she went to see a bbc she met at work at his apartment because his wife was traveling, it was just an amazing feeling . a rush of jealousy and lust. she came home so swollen , it was amazing. witnessing it, is amazing too. the sounds she makes, how wet she gets and the gasps of enjoyment is all indescribable and I'm so happy she's experiencing something I can never give her.

I always enjoy watching the hub's reaction especially the first time I use his wife. Many men still think of the wife as sort of their property and here I am fucking her mouth or her pussy or her ass like she is my own. (Which is how I feel about it.) My dad used to take pride in rutting with white women, especially in front of their husbands, and he taught me to be proud of using them that way too.
Have you ever broken in a first time white wife to bbc how long does it take for them to be broken in I’m asking because me and my wife are about to try

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
it was shocking and exhilarating/terrifying at first

fabulous, it's the best thing that can happen to us white husbands to see our white wives indulge in the pleasure of the bbc.

Very similar to a lot of people in the comments. But our first time, the lighting wasn’t great in his apartment so I didn’t get to see a whole lot or rather as much as I wanted to. It was super surreal because we had been drinking at a bar super close to his apartment. Went back to his place, and he just took absolute control of her. Also, he was about 10 or so years older than us, and we were 25 and 26 at the time I think. I didn’t know how to fully react at first but I was excited. Before I knew it, he had his hands all over her and pulled her close to kiss her. Told her to get on her knees and she did. I was again, in shock, because I didn’t know what to do or it should do anything. I think I was more so mesmerized than anything and just watched. Then he ripped her clothes off, threw her on the bed, and started licking her pussy then he put a condom on, and entered her. She was moaning from the pleasure and he didn’t last too long the first time. But he ripped the condom off and came all over her stomach. Super fucking hot from my point of view, and overall pretty good first time. I wish I had recorded but like I said, I was mesmerized.

Back