What Is It About Your Wife...

I never had any black guy hit on me until I cheated on my husband with 3 different black guys when I was 35. After that is was like I had a sign on me that said I fuck black guys. My husband says I have IT whatever IT is but it didn't matter if he was with me or I was by myself. I have been in a mall in Dallas walking and holding hands with my husband and have had black guys come up to me. And several of them got some of my pussy. I still don't have a clue why but you look at a couple of pics and see if you can see something that makes me attract black guys.

P
l1.jpg View attachment 1202868

I never had any black guy hit on me until I cheated on my husband with 3 different black guys when I was 35. After that is was like I had a sign on me that said I fuck black guys. My husband says I have IT whatever IT is but it didn't matter if he was with me or I was by myself. I have been in a mall in Dallas walking and holding hands with my husband and have had black guys come up to me. And several of them got some of my pussy. I still don't have a clue why but you look at a couple of pics and see if you can see something that makes me attract black guys.

You raise an interesting phenomena I have noticed...once a white female goes black I swear every black guy within a 10 mile radius can sense it and follows the trail...I never saw it fail.
View attachment 1202867 View attachment 1202868

P
View attachment 1202867 View attachment 1202868

you sent out a vibe to black guys that your available and willing to fuck them

For the cuckold hubbies in here: What is it about your wife that you feel makes her sexually attractive towards Black lovers? Is she the sort that hovers around the right crowd and knows how to magnet brothers... What?

View attachment 20692

I can't even begin to say why. For some reason whenever we go out guys, mostly black guys push up on her and flirt. Sometimes they're pretty forward. Polite but forward. They always make their desires known. It just happens and sometimes we just go with it!

I can't even begin to say why. For some reason whenever we go out guys, mostly black guys push up on her and flirt. Sometimes they're pretty forward. Polite but forward. They always make their desires known. It just happens and sometimes we just go with it!

How does it make you feel when you observe this trend happening around your wife?

We look at it as more of an adventure than a fantasy... and I'm just hopeful they're not camera shy and are still interested when they learn her husband will be there...

We look at it as more of an adventure than a fantasy... and I'm just hopeful they're not camera shy and are still interested when they learn her husband will be there...

Do you get to approach any of the men or do you wait for any of them to make the approach first?

Both. Sometimes I let 2-3 guys know where we are going and what we are up to. Other times we just meet people when we are out. Don't know what it is but they always find her! Both ways are fun!

Both. Sometimes I let 2-3 guys know where we are going and what we are up to. Other times we just meet people when we are out. Don't know what it is but they always find her! Both ways are fun!

What places do you often meet these men? Is it when you're on holidays?

Back