What Is It About Your Wife...

Constance, my wife, if you were to meet her socially you would never expect that beneath her southern demure way of talking and grace is a world class whore, I was in college and she was 14 when we met at a Christmas party where her Dad and my mom worked. I dated her the following Friday and within 15 minutes of getting into the car with me she had removed my cock from my jeans and had it in her mouth throat deep, I had dated women 10 years older than me and none of them could could out suck her, I was close to popping my load into her mouth when she stopped and sweetly asked if I minded if we made a stop before going out to eat, I would have agreed to anything as long as she would resume sucking my cock. She told me that she left some privhad left some things in the backseat of his car and she needed to get them back before anyone his wife found them. I had just popped my load in her mouth when we pulled into the parking lot of a black bar, I recognized the man in his 30's who came out as a black co-worker I met at the party, he handed a paper bag to Constance as she gave him a passionate kiss. He returned to the bar as Constance removed a pair of panties and bra from the bag, she was glad to get them back before his wife found them, she had left them in his car by accident, she told me that on the night of the party they met in his car, it was special because she usually has more time to get dressed after fucking him in the motel, but they were rushed when his wife called to tell him she was leaving and would meet him at the car, as he paid her 25 dollars she had just got out of the car when his wife entered into the public parking lot looking for him.

The Black men who have fucked my wife tell me that they are very turned on by her southern drawl and charm as she holds their cocks in her hand telling them how she loves sucking black dick and how good their cock is going to feel inside her cunt as she takes the tip of her pink tongue to clean out their piss hole.....

I fantasize that the black men look at me and figure she's only had small white dick for many years and would love to show her what she's been missing. She is middle age and maybe past her prime but I'm sure that black studs young and old would enjoy her still sweet pussy (it would probably feel like a virgin pussy to them!).

Perhaps you need to present the situation of things to them, don't you think?

The Black men who have fucked my wife tell me that they are very turned on by her southern drawl and charm as she holds their cocks in her hand telling them how she loves sucking black dick and how good their cock is going to feel inside her cunt as she takes the tip of her pink tongue to clean out their piss hole.....

DAMN!!! I'M ERECT JUST FROM READING ABOUT YOUR MRS.!

i like when men approach her, shes very flirty if we go out, when shes interested in some1 i just go sit at a table or at the bar and watch her

Has she ever connected with anyone online before? Here would be a good site for her to find someone.

her ass and boobs always got attention; she was always very very flirtatious and gave the idea she was daring and willing to try anything naughty. Black guys always gathered around her at parties and dances; if there was opportunity she'd let them feel her up or go somewhere private and make out...she seemed to just exude an aura of being available to blacks.

Back