What is a cuck's ideal Bull for his wife

What is a cuck's ideal Bull for his wife

• White with average Penis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ideally any man who can make her cum her brains out. Black men just make me a little more jealous for some reason.
Same here. My wife says it's more important for her that she likes the guy than the size of his penis or his race. However, she did say her ideal penis size is a shorter thicker one. She has told me if a guy is too long it's uncomfortable for her.

Black with large cock is our preference, but part of our relationship is humiliation. One way we do this is inviting a variety of men to fuck her to hammer home the fact that other men get to fuck her but not me. This year so far I have had to watch her get fucked by a very obese Hispanic man, middle aged biker completely covered in prison tattoos, and a skinny young gamer geek from our neighborhood. I am required to clean her every time, and the men if they want (she always offers it to them).

She thinks I like the impressive black bulls a little too much, so she mixes in a good number of other men that I have openly disdained in the past.

my preference would be a dark skinned man for her but actually that's not really important as extra sex is between her and him, so in the end her choice is the only thing that really matters. i don't care about the size of his dick at all; what matters is that he can make her feel sexy and provide for good sex including orgasms. But most importantly he must (a) be respectful toward both of us and (b) understand the lifestyle. And of course health and personal hygiene are important too. ;)

Back