what i jerk off to

Ich wichse immer,wenn ich dabei bin wenn mein Weib den Schwanz u.den Samen von einem anderen Mann geniesst!!

My girl is fixated on turning me into her 'clean-up' boy for when she fucks other men, like in this vid (start around 1.45)
The more she talks about it while I'm fucking her, the more obsessed I've become about it, now I actually WANT her to treat me this way!

imagine if this girl was your wife and mom of your white babies and you found her getting fucked by a black man with a big black dick just in time to hear her moan " i want a black baby "
"I say I'd probably pack that video away in a safe place for a day when I'd need to use it, then I'd "cash it in"!" ...... movie: Clear & Present Danger

Last edited:
imagine if this girl was your wife and mom of your white babies and you found her getting fucked by a black man with a big black dick just in time to hear her moan " i want a black baby "
View attachment 4171511
in general _ my wife fucked by other guy . without me _ race does nt matter _ it s the fact of another cock in her and she offering her body to him .

with me beeing aside it should be a black guy or asian guy . no white guy because i am white _ boring to watch a copy of myself . ( except he s much younger than her - hot as well ).

cocksize is not important for me to watch _ but yes to watch her pussy stretched would be an extra kick.

Back