What historical figure...

Actor Woody Strode had affairs with not only Ms. Monroe but also Barbara Payton. Hollywood destroyed Barbara Payton over it but Marilyn Monroe was untouchable. John Wayne was fiercely loyal to those whom he called friends and Woody Strode (Pompi in the Movie THE MAN WHO SHOT LIBERTY VALANCE) became friends with John Wayne. Woody Strode was therefore untouchable. Then again Mr. Strode was one hell of a good looking man and a great actor.

Would love to have turned Prince Philip into a royal cuckold. When I got done with young queen Elizabeth her secret title would be "HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF GETTING HER BACK BLOWN OUT!
None of her subjects would know that their beloved queen was regularly getting pounded, stretched, and filled with cum
by a BBC while wearing all of her royal jewels and Phillip stood by watching her debauchery and even encouraged it! queen-elizabeth-prince-philip-coronation-ftr.jpg6FqQwAhHfM2gMX9ZmVBV.jpg4838976c4b3c3b12d6f01bcd0f1e17a2.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't she supposedly die from doing something with a horse ? If so, yes, black cock would have been a better fit
Watched the streaming series "The Great" about ol' Catherine (it's a really good show, by the way...) and they incorporated the horse thing as a sub-story line and continuing source of humor. Their take was that before she was selected and married Peter the Great's ******* - as a virgin - that she had really already been fucked...by a horse. Poor Catherine spent most of this first season trying to dispel the rumors...

Oh no kidding? Lol I a really wonder if she was blacked. I wonder if a lot of women were but given how taboo it was they likely didn't mention it
Back in the day there were rumors to that effect. JFK was popular with black people, and Jackie was obviously desirable. Many wondered how far she went to cultivate support from black leaders of the time.

This is easy for me. Two of the hottest white chicks of all time... Marilyn Monroe and Helen Mirren.

Helen STILL looks sexy to this day, but back in her youth she was a perfect white breeding slut ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
helen-mirren-topless.jpg

31860da66bfe453ebf0f6846616e249b.jpg

As for Monroe... Do we have to say anything? The EPITOME of Blonde Slut Bunny.
LOOK AT THAT ASS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€

mmworkout3.jpg

I would have ruined it for every white guy during her time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ
2dff7d4caa5315ba9fb2ddf206cbd671.jpg

il_570xN.2277216362_prnv.jpg

This is easy for me. Two of the hottest white chicks of all time... Marilyn Monroe and Helen Mirren.

Helen STILL looks sexy to this day, but back in her youth she was a perfect white breeding slut ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
View attachment 3440188

View attachment 3440189

As for Monroe... Do we have to say anything? The EPITOME of Blonde Slut Bunny.
LOOK AT THAT ASS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€

View attachment 3440191

I would have ruined it for every white guy during her time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ
View attachment 3440192

View attachment 3440193
So much potential in both.

Back