What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

Went on a work trip with an amazing black coworker one time. The first night we got in we met up with the other people and went out and had dinner and drinks. The next morning I went to his room and we were going to go down to breakfast together. He suggested we skip breakfast and just fuck until it was time to leave. Worked for me.

A while back a very good looking BBC stud joined our office and I was so turned on that I decided I had to get him..at first I started flirting a little...but he somehow was scared because it was "work"....and he was new...So I decided to get things to the next level and started wearing shorter skirts until one day I flashed him my bare kitty...That day we went to a homewood suites nearby and had an awesome night.
I like your style! (Let the “kitty” pur!)

I've always found a smile to be good ice breaker followed up with some light conversation. Once comfortable good old fashion back and forth banter and sexual innuendos can have amazing results along with the touch on the arm and leg. If there is an interest the touching can get a lot more playful until making that connection after working hours. Of course with customers the touching isn't possible but again the conversation can go a long way that usually always leads to "when do you get off work?"
You sound very fun. DM me!

Back