What Happens When A Black Stud Gives A Married White Wife Her 1st Vaginal Orgasm or 1st Squirt?

Having a BBC over for her is more about variety, certainly not a relationship changing event. I gave my wife her first squirting orgasm the night I met her.
Same here, my size is enough for my girlfriend to have vaginal orgasms. Any bigger than that is a sexy bonus (she’s also a tight girl who can only take so much) and any less she wouldn’t be happy with anymore since she couldn’t orgasm from penetration.

What happens when a black bull gives a white wife her first vaginal orgasm through penetration alone or makes her squirt for the first time? Obviously, this is a huge turn on for cucks, but it must come with its own risks? Have any couples been through this? Have any bulls experienced giving this pleasure for the 1st time to a couple? Can a marriage really survive this?
I saw my wife squirt for the first time with her bull. I found it hot, briefly embarrassed that it took someone else to do the job, but now happy she has great sex. It’s been almost five years since and our marriage is fine. I no longer have the worry of not being able to keep her sexually satisfied.

Back