UK Cpl for 1st experience.

Hi all.

We are a UK Couple that has been lurking for a while now on here but still a bit shy and intimidated by the lifestyle although we like it and want to give it a go. A quick introduction to us and what we are looking for; We are in our late 30s and early 40s. The whole idea was initially mine and I opened up to my partner that I would love to watch her with a VWE cock but more importantly to see her enjoying it and not just wanting to watch her being fucked by one. The biggest turn on and most important element is her enjoying a bigger cock in way of both giving and receiving but in the way she wants and not in way of my fantasy if that makes sense?

Anyways, she would like to take it one step at a time and see how it goes and what it leads to depending on how she feels at the time as well as afterwards. What I mean by that is for the first time she would just like to play with a BBC thats around 9 inches ie wanking and touching but no actual fucking. My question is this, would there be any Bulls or VWE men on here be ok for that to happen and fine with no expectations on anything else happening and would be willing to help a nervous couple exploring their first time? Then depending how it goes the first time, hopefully she will want to do more another time.

Many thanks.

Back