What Happens When A Black Stud Gives A Married White Wife Her 1st Vaginal Orgasm or 1st Squirt?

Male
From
PA, US
What happens when a black bull gives a white wife her first vaginal orgasm through penetration alone or makes her squirt for the first time? Obviously, this is a huge turn on for cucks, but it must come with its own risks? Have any couples been through this? Have any bulls experienced giving this pleasure for the 1st time to a couple? Can a marriage really survive this?

I was overwhelmed my first time with a black man. I thought multiple squirting orgasms were more myth than reality. Years of swinging with numerous men, including gang-bangs and it never happened until my first black man. The next morning over breakfast, I told hubby, "No more white penis."
I’ve never noticed any difference between black and white men exept the skin contrast that’s a real turn on.

I had never squirted with a white guy. First time I did it was being fucked by a Black man. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed the experience. Turns out that was the Black man's first time having a woman squirt while he fucked her. My husband thrilled that I had enjoyed myself and encouraged us to play as often as possible. I am still friends with said Black man and we chat every now and then. We don't see each other due to living in different states.

I had never squirted with a white guy. First time I did it was being fucked by a Black man. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed the experience. Turns out that was the Black man's first time having a woman squirt while he fucked her. My husband thrilled that I had enjoyed myself and encouraged us to play as often as possible. I am still friends with said Black man and we chat every now and then. We don't see each other due to living in different states.
A lot probably stems from the intense excitement of the whole scenario and doing something taboo. But I'm sure it's quite common in this lifestyle for women to experience orgasms from penetration and squirts from their bull, but not from their husbands.

Amazing that your husband took the experience well, didn't feel threatened and actually encouraged you to get more.

Back