What happens to you wife guts when Black deep enters

All you can think of all day long is sex and fucking and probably what you gonna eat. Come on people, get serious, the world is falling apart and you are all thinking just about cocks and cunts and fucking and stroking and licking and rimming and jerking and whoring and breeding ...etc...im realy sorry to inform you all, but you're all a bunch of fuckin animals :D:D:D
All the more reason to fuck, eat and *******.:cool:

That is so BBC can inject their potent seed directly into the uterus of white females. The power of the Black Cock goes right through the cervix to the source...something our worthless lil white dicklets can't do. My wife and ******* always tell they can feel the Black sperm exploding inside of them...they actually feel it hit the back of their uterus! So HOT! Take our white wives and Breed them, Sirs!! :exciting:
Jeez, calm down, tiger!
Sounds like Joel Osteen in CuckTown.
🤭

I would make it fit.
It might hurt some, but its a "good" hurt!
I like to be a bit sore afterward...sort of like a "next day afterglow"..
I love picking the BBC’s with my wife and enjoy eating her out while sucking cock at the same time. I love having her ravished with the blinds wide open or on the balcony. I like the humiliation while I fully fuck my BBC dildos in the room

Back