What happens to you wife guts when Black deep enters

What happens to her guts? I tell you what happens to her body: she gets vaginal reconstruction ($$), boobs augmentation ($$$), a bit botox in the lips ($), bottom up ($$) and then goes for more BBC and leaves the nest or gets you out after a settlement.

That is so BBC can inject their potent seed directly into the uterus of white females. The power of the Black Cock goes right through the cervix to the source...something our worthless lil white dicklets can't do. My wife and ******* always tell they can feel the Black sperm exploding inside of them...they actually feel it hit the back of their uterus! So HOT! Take our white wives and Breed them, Sirs!! :exciting:
I also want to try this feeling.

That is so BBC can inject their potent seed directly into the uterus of white females. The power of the Black Cock goes right through the cervix to the source...something our worthless lil white dicklets can't do. My wife and ******* always tell they can feel the Black sperm exploding inside of them...they actually feel it hit the back of their uterus! So HOT! Take our white wives and Breed them, Sirs!! :exciting:
This description is very detailed, and I would like to know more about penetrating the cervix.

Back