What happens to you wife guts when Black deep enters

That is so BBC can inject their potent seed directly into the uterus of white females. The power of the Black Cock goes right through the cervix to the source...something our worthless lil white dicklets can't do. My wife and ******* always tell they can feel the Black sperm exploding inside of them...they actually feel it hit the back of their uterus! So HOT! Take our white wives and Breed them, Sirs!! :exciting:
Another ignorant statement, I tell you as a doctor myself

Mmmmmm....but manbit would take a bit..I mean really tight...gets so wet when I eat her which makes it easier but still....have a great day
What I do is get her real wet and then push slow but steady. No need to rush, not wanting to hurt her. That hole will stretch if I take my time. I look in her face, talk to her, maybe use my mouth on her tits, all the while pressing. Sometime that hole will relax enough to let the cockhead in. All the while we are both enjoying it.

What I do is get her real wet and then push slow but steady. No need to rush, not wanting to hurt her. That hole will stretch if I take my time. I look in her face, talk to her, maybe use my mouth on her tits, all the while pressing. Sometime that hole will relax enough to let the cockhead in. All the while we are both enjoying it.
Nice, very nice......where are you located????

Back