What Happens in Mexico Stays in Mexico

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
The following is a work of erotic fIction. Please don’t take it as anything more than that. But I hope you do enjoy it and hopefully get off to it.

- What Happens in Mexico Stays in Mexico-

My wife and I love to travel. We like to explore new places and go to parts of the world we’ve never been to. Sometimes we just like to get away for a while and chill and unwind. One of our go to spots for times like those is Playa del Carmen, in Mexico. You know, hit up one of those all inclusive resorts, the ones where you just show up with your suitcase, and hit the pool or the beach, your choice, and all your food and dr*ink is already paid for. We’ve done this numerous times in the past and this past year after working hard all year we were ready to go again. So we booked a short trip, just five days four nights, and by the day our flight was scheduled to leave we were more than ready to let loose and just have some fun. We got on the plane at 6am and by noon, there we were, dri*nks in hand and toes in the sand. These places are great because you can have an amazing time on the resort playing golf or volleyball, going in the ocean, or doing nothing at all except luxuriating in the sun and catching a cool buzz.

Our first day we just chilled at the resort, the second day we went on a half day snorkel tour and walked around Playa in the afternoon. The third day we went out in the ocean and sunbathed on the beach from the morning until early afternoon. At some point my wife, Casey says,

“You wanna go hang out at the pool bar?”

For those that haven’t been to an all inclusive resort, let me set the scene for the pool bar. It’s the best place for socializing and getting to know people. It starts to get popping by mid afternoon, and all the people are partying and having a great time, doing shots, and beers, and margaritas, etc. We always love hanging out there because the Casey is a social butterfly and we both love meeting new people. It’s definitely a great place for that.

So we go up and find ourselves a seat at the bar, which in case isn’t already clearly obvious, is in the pool. So you are at the bar- in the pool. Such a great invention, the pool bar. But we’re getting acquainted with some people, doing the whole ‘where ya from, how long ya here’ and so on. The wife has already had a few tequila shots, and I’m keeping up with her, and we’re getting loose. There’s always a good mix of young and old, average folks here just enjoying their hard earned vacation, and letting loose just as we were.

Pretty soon, a couple of guys wade on over to grab a bar stool next to us. They were younger than us, maybe late 20’s, fit, in shape, black guys. They order a couple beers. My wife side eyes them because she thinks black guys are hot. I pretend not to notice. We’re chatting with a few other folks, but soon enough my wife strikes up a convo with the two guys. We have kind of split up at this point because I’m busy talking to some Canadian guy about hockey, and she goes her separate way to hit up these other two guys, exchanging names and backgrounds, and so on. We are both on our fourth dri*nk or so by now, and she’s buzzed. And chatty. And super friendly. Flirty even. She also looks pretty damn fine in her bikini. These black guys are giving her the attention she loves and although I’m standing ten feet or so from them I can hear most of what they’re saying and they are complimenting her looks and tattoos and whatnot, and asking where her husband was. She yells to me to come say hi and I excuse myself from Mr Canada guy and go join them.

“Hey babe, come say hi to our new friends.” I say,

“Hey, I’m Greg,” and they respond with

“What’s up I’m Trey,” while the other guy says,

“Yo, I’m Shawn.’ We fist bump, and are chatting it up, the wife obviously landed in the spot she wanted to be in for a while so I wade over and get another round. I ask the guys if I can get them something, (hey it’s already paid for! LoL) and they say yeah a couple more Coronas and so that’s the way it went for the next hour or so. By now everyone at the pool bar is lubricated and it’s starting to get more rowdy, people having fun, us included. There’s more flirting between my wife and these guys. I’m not jealous or offended it’s just how she is, but she never gets too out of hand. I get up to go to the bathroom to pee, as I am not one of those barbarians that pee in the pool, and when I come back I swear I see my wife flash her tits at the two guys. Again, it’s not the first time she’s done something like this, it’s all in good fun, but she definitely has the attention of these two guys. I join them back in the pool and she starts snuggling on me and has her arms around me and we kiss a little. She whispers in my ear,

“You wanna go back to the room for some afternoon delight?” I’m like,

“Yeah I’m ready when you are!” And she looks at me with smoldering eyes and says,

“Can we bring them too,” pointing over to Trey and Shawn. I look at her, and I know she’s just joking so we both laugh and sidle our way back over to them. On the way over I whisper to her,

“Did I see you getting your tits out?” and she laughs again but neither confirms or denies. It’s time for another refill and as I’m clamoring to get the busy as fuck bartenders attention I am missing what my wife is doing, but apparently she kisses one of the guys, Shawn. I didn’t learn this until later, but when I finally come back with our dri*nks, she is standing very close to him, face to face, and Trey is standing very close to her from the back side. I feel like I’m interrupting something as I hand her her cocktail and it’s feeling kind of awkward as the two guys back away from my wife just a little. We resume small talk but the vibe is very hormonal, like you can feel some sexual tension there. As happens in these pool bar environments, soon it’s her and I paired off together again and the two guys are chatting amongst themselves. She’s back to whispering to me, though it’s quite a bit louder than a whisper. She’s tipsy and telling me she’s so horny, and rubbing against me.

“Babe,” she says. “I need to get fucked.” I hear the guys laugh because they surely heard her.

“I’m ready,” I say. “Let’s go to the room.” Again she’s whispering in my ear.

“Babe….. you know I couldn’t pack any of my toys for the trip. And you know sometimes when we have sex I need something more than just you to get me over the edge.” I’m glancing around because she is not being quiet at all.

“Babe,” she says again. “I accidentally felt Shawn’s dick, it’s huge.” I stare at her with a wtf look like what do you mean accidentally but she seems unfazed.

“Babe, I want to play with it.” And she busts out laughing and I hear Trey say “Day-um!” And they are both snickering at each other behind my back. My wife and I, we play like this all the time. I’ll tell her when I think a girls is hot, or if she has nice tits, or whatever, and she does the same. This seemed a little different though and I didn’t know how to respond so I just told her let’s go back to the room and told her I was going to go give our bartender a tip and I’d be right back. I kinda wanted to see how she reacted or how serious she was when I walked away, and by the time I came back she was between the two of them again. I said,

“Are you ready?” And she waded away from the two of them and said she’d see them later, but they each had a look in their eye and she nodded to them. It was like a reassuring nod, and then she turned and joined me, grabbing me by the hand.

“What was that all about?” I asked, and she said,

“I just told them I’d see them later that’s all.” Her words were not very convincing but we walked back to our room and both obviously very horny. It did turn me on to watch her flirt with guys and see guys being hot for my wife, I will admit.

Once in the room we started making out and I was reaching between her legs and she grabbed my dick and we were about to get busy.

“Babe,” she said. “I invited Trey and Shawn to our room.”

“What?” I stammered. “When?”

“I told them to come by in 10-15 minutes.”

“I guess we are going to be done having sex by then?” I was confused by what she was saying and it just didn’t compute at this point.

“I hope we aren’t done having sex, I hope we are just getting started!” She said.

“Maybe we could give them a show,” she purred in my ear and somehow I still thought she was kidding. But she wasn’t. And she wasn’t interested in just putting on a show either, she wanted to get full on fucked by three different dudes. We had never done anything like this, and I was quite blown away. I sat on the edge of the bed, and she started to check herself.

“Ok Ok, I will just put on a show for them, nothing more i promise.” I still couldn’t get over the fact that she actually wanted to get dicked down by these two strangers, but it was also actually really fucking hot that this is what had been going through her head.

“What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico,” is what I said, and I couldn’t even actually believe I was saying what I just said. I still could have stopped the whole thing by just putting my foot down but what the hell, let’s do it. Just then, there was a knock on the door. In my haze I hadn’t noticed Casey had slipped off to the bathroom, so I answered the door for Trey and Shawn.

“Sup bro, Casey said to some by,” Trey said, and I said,

“Come on in.” They had stopped by the lobby bar for some fresh Coronas and I realized I had no dri*nk. I needed one so I poured myself one from our room stash. Casey, my beautiful wife, stepped out of the bathroom and had changed from her bikini to one of her sexy lingerie outfits, that she loved to model for me. She stepped out into the room confidently, and told Trey and Shawn to have a seat on the sofa, which they did. Then she pushed me back to have a seat on the bed. She turned on some music and proceeded to do a sexy dance around the room. She went up to each of them and shook her ass in their face, sitting on each of their laps for the slightest moment before standing back up to dance some more. She pushed me back on to my back on the bed and straddled me, grinding her pussy on my cock. Then she pulled her panties off and pulled my dick out of my pants and sunk it deep in her wet pussy. She bounced that sweet ass up and down riding my dick for a few minutes and the rest of us were just silent, not even knowing how to respond. My wife had become some sort of sex devil, but as much as I couldn’t comprehend what was happening, the reality of it was so scorching hot. I joined her in the moment and just enjoyed what was going down. After she fucked me for a few more minutes she got up off my dick and went over to Trey and Shawn. Standing in front of Shawn she said,

“I felt your dick when we were kissing in the pool, I gotta see it.” He went straight to work shedding his shorts and his semi erect cock flopped out. It was massive. I had never seen a black guys dick before but had heard a lot of them had huge cocks. This guys dick put mine to shame and I had never been embarrassed by my endowment before.

“OH. MY. GOD.” Casey gulped. “Wow.” Shawn stroked himself a couple times and it stood straight up.

“Can I touch it?” I didn’t know if she was asking him or me but it didn’t matter. She reached straight for it and started stroking him as if she couldn’t help herself.

“What about you Trey? You got one like this or one like my husband?”

“You wanna see it?” He asked and she said,

“Yeah.” So Trey produced his own big black dick out of his shorts and I couldn’t fucking believe it. Shawn’s appeared to be a little thicker but they were both probably eight or nine inches, compared to mine which I have measured numerous times to be right at six inches fully hard. The comment about “one like my husband” kinda stung a little, but then again, it was quite obvious.

Casey worked them both, one in each hand, stroking up and down their length, and she was intent and mesmerized, like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She kissed Shawn again, and then leaned over and kissed Trey, stroking them both hard and fast. Then she got up and came back over to me.

“What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico. You said it, right?” At the moment I felt maybe a little like I had been tricked, but I did say it so I just nodded yes.

“Babe, I gotta do this, I’m gonna do this ok? You gonna be ok if I do this?” My answer really didn’t matter at this point and she strode back over to them.

“You guys have condoms right?” She seemed to think they did.

“Uh, nah we don’t, or I don’t.” Trey said. Shawn apparently didn’t either. I thought maybe they or I could run to the gift shop or something real quick but Casey was ready now.

“You guys look like you take care of yourselves right? Do you want to get a condom or no?” The hormones were so heavy the room smelled of sex and nobody wanted to break the mood for a condom.

“Ok can you just not cum in me please?” And with that she sat right down on Shawn’s dick, her sloppy wet pussy just begging to be filled. She took him to the hilt and sat there with her head thrown back, moaning loudly. She bounced up and down on him enthusiastically, her white girl cum coating his black rod thoroughly. She fucked him hard and fast until she brought herself to a full on body shaking orgasm. I didn’t think he could last and he was bound to cum any second. Maybe she felt the same thing because she got off him and walked over to Trey and slowly slid down on him. Since she had cum once already she slowed it down on Trey and I watched her ease up and down every inch of Trey’s dick, her pussy lips gripping him tightly. From across the room on the bed I mustered the courage to say,

“Do you like that babe, does it feel good?”

It feels SOOOO good!” she answered back, moaning in ecst*acy with each stroke. She continued to fuck Trey slowly, and also reached to over to stroke Shawn’s rock hard dick, matching the strokes of her pussy on Trey’s dick to the strokes with her hand on Shawn’s.

“How about you babe, do YOU like it?”

“Yeah babe, I do.” I said it. And somehow I really meant it too.

“What about you, are you guys having fun?“ She directed to Trey and Shawn, and they both said they were having a great time. I bet they were.

After another while of sliding up and down Trey’s dick and rubbing her tits in his face while he slurped on her erect nipples, she slid off him and joined me on the bed.

“I need to give my hubby some love,” she stated, as she hovered over my cock on her hands and knees, her tight, prime ass and glistening wet pussy pointed directly at the other two. She slobbered on my dick, expertly massaging my balls, and I closed my eyes and laid back to enjoy it. This wasn’t my initial idea of “afternoon delight,” but certainly it was Casey’s best case scenario, and when I felt some disturbance on the bed I opened my eyes to see Shawn approaching her from the back. Her legs spread wide for him, from my perspective I was able to watch him push his fat dick head against her, and slide right in. She moaned deeply with my dick in her mouth, and he went to work on her, sliding every inch balls deep in, then all the way out until his head was visible, then fully back in again. Casey had been fucking my dick only for the last ten years, and to my knowledge had never been with someone much different than me, but she seemed quite capable of accommodating Shawn’s massive length and girth, although her legs were shaking uncontrollably at times. She came multiple times and the next thing I see is Trey’s dick quite close to me, as he persuaded Casey off my dick and on to his. She did her absolute best to work Trey while taking the pussy beating that Shawn was delivering. She stroked him furiously while slobbering and ******* up and down Trey’s shaft. The pace was not sustainable and at some point they changed positions and Casey was on her back with her head on my chest. Shawn was back between her legs and Trey standing along side us on the edge of the bed. She told me point blank,

“You should probably finish yourself off,” before accepting Trey’s dick back down her throat. I don’t know how long this went on, it seemed like an hour. Shawn seemingly had endless stamina, and Trey had started stroking himself while holding the back of her head, Casey tonguing his dick head and holding her mouth open wide. She had cum numerous times but I think she was close to tapping out. Shawn had slowed up but then increased his pace again and it was clear he was reaching the point of explosion. Neither Casey or I said anything but thankfully he kept his end of the bargain. After a few more deep thrusts he pulled out of her and erupted three or four large dollops of thick cum on to her belly and pubic patch. Casey was out of her mind by now and seemed in awe of Shawn’s orgasm.

“Oh baby, that’s so hot, I love it, you came so much, mmmmm, thank you thank you, mmmmm.”

I was ready to cum too but if I shot off now I didn’t know where it would go, Casey’s head was the most potential landing spot if it was a shooter, but Trey was definitely up next and working towards his own finish. I stopped stroking myself, and Shawn had gotten up off the bed. Trey pushed her back, stroking hard on himself until he roared out, unloading impressive stream after stream of hot liquid on Casey’s face and tits. She accepted as much as she could straight in her mouth. He came so much that some definitely dripped and splattered on to my prone body lying underneath Casey, which was more than just slightly humiliating.

As Trey was still shaking the last few drops off the head of his dick into Casey’s open mouth, Shawn had already gotten dressed. He picked up and finished off the rest of his beer and Trey hurriedly got dressed too. They stood there for a few minutes, while Casey was too spent to move. I didn’t think this was the appropriate time to finish myself so I tried to make some small talk.

“So, is this your first time with a couple?”

“Hell yeah,” Trey said.

“But not a white girl,” Shawn added. “We fuck white girls all the time. They fist bumped each other.

“White wives especially, but Casey, damn, just damn, you are AMAZING. I can’t believe what you just did with us, you a real freak for sho. Best white pussy I ever had.” Trey nodded in agreement. Casey chimed in,

“Thank you guys, that was the best sex I ever had too, for real.” She glanced over at me.

“Thanks babe, I’ve been wanting to fuck a black guy for such a long time, and you made it happen, I love you.”

“Aw that’s sweet,” Trey chided. “Hey we gotta jet so maybe see y’all later ok.” There were no hugs or kisses, they just left. Casey changed positions and kissed me deeply, snuggling up against me. She then took her hand and started to stroke me, a dry stroke at first but she then wiped some fresh cum from her tits and used it as lube to work my aching dick. I don’t know how I was supposed to feel about that but it worked quickly, as I shot off in just a few seconds. After another while Casey got up and took a shower. We stayed in the room the rest of the evening and ordered room service. She thanked me again for letting her live out her biggest fantasy, and I have to say, she got her moneys worth lol.

We only had one more day on the resort and we only briefly saw Trey and Shawn on our last evening in the lobby bar. We approached them and made pleasantries, and told them it was nice meeting them. And that was it. The next day we left Mexico and went back to our daily lives. We didn’t speak of it much after that, really. What happened in Mexico stayed in Mexico. Except; something in me had changed. I wanted more.

The following is a work of erotic fIction. Please don’t take it as anything more than that. But I hope you do enjoy it and hopefully get off to it.

- What Happens in Mexico Stays in Mexico-

My wife and I love to travel. We like to explore new places and go to parts of the world we’ve never been to. Sometimes we just like to get away for a while and chill and unwind. One of our go to spots for times like those is Playa del Carmen, in Mexico. You know, hit up one of those all inclusive resorts, the ones where you just show up with your suitcase, and hit the pool or the beach, your choice, and all your food and dr*ink is already paid for. We’ve done this numerous times in the past and this past year after working hard all year we were ready to go again. So we booked a short trip, just five days four nights, and by the day our flight was scheduled to leave we were more than ready to let loose and just have some fun. We got on the plane at 6am and by noon, there we were, dri*nks in hand and toes in the sand. These places are great because you can have an amazing time on the resort playing golf or volleyball, going in the ocean, or doing nothing at all except luxuriating in the sun and catching a cool buzz.

Our first day we just chilled at the resort, the second day we went on a half day snorkel tour and walked around Playa in the afternoon. The third day we went out in the ocean and sunbathed on the beach from the morning until early afternoon. At some point my wife, Casey says,

“You wanna go hang out at the pool bar?”

For those that haven’t been to an all inclusive resort, let me set the scene for the pool bar. It’s the best place for socializing and getting to know people. It starts to get popping by mid afternoon, and all the people are partying and having a great time, doing shots, and beers, and margaritas, etc. We always love hanging out there because the Casey is a social butterfly and we both love meeting new people. It’s definitely a great place for that.

So we go up and find ourselves a seat at the bar, which in case isn’t already clearly obvious, is in the pool. So you are at the bar- in the pool. Such a great invention, the pool bar. But we’re getting acquainted with some people, doing the whole ‘where ya from, how long ya here’ and so on. The wife has already had a few tequila shots, and I’m keeping up with her, and we’re getting loose. There’s always a good mix of young and old, average folks here just enjoying their hard earned vacation, and letting loose just as we were.

Pretty soon, a couple of guys wade on over to grab a bar stool next to us. They were younger than us, maybe late 20’s, fit, in shape, black guys. They order a couple beers. My wife side eyes them because she thinks black guys are hot. I pretend not to notice. We’re chatting with a few other folks, but soon enough my wife strikes up a convo with the two guys. We have kind of split up at this point because I’m busy talking to some Canadian guy about hockey, and she goes her separate way to hit up these other two guys, exchanging names and backgrounds, and so on. We are both on our fourth dri*nk or so by now, and she’s buzzed. And chatty. And super friendly. Flirty even. She also looks pretty damn fine in her bikini. These black guys are giving her the attention she loves and although I’m standing ten feet or so from them I can hear most of what they’re saying and they are complimenting her looks and tattoos and whatnot, and asking where her husband was. She yells to me to come say hi and I excuse myself from Mr Canada guy and go join them.

“Hey babe, come say hi to our new friends.” I say,

“Hey, I’m Greg,” and they respond with

“What’s up I’m Trey,” while the other guy says,

“Yo, I’m Shawn.’ We fist bump, and are chatting it up, the wife obviously landed in the spot she wanted to be in for a while so I wade over and get another round. I ask the guys if I can get them something, (hey it’s already paid for! LoL) and they say yeah a couple more Coronas and so that’s the way it went for the next hour or so. By now everyone at the pool bar is lubricated and it’s starting to get more rowdy, people having fun, us included. There’s more flirting between my wife and these guys. I’m not jealous or offended it’s just how she is, but she never gets too out of hand. I get up to go to the bathroom to pee, as I am not one of those barbarians that pee in the pool, and when I come back I swear I see my wife flash her tits at the two guys. Again, it’s not the first time she’s done something like this, it’s all in good fun, but she definitely has the attention of these two guys. I join them back in the pool and she starts snuggling on me and has her arms around me and we kiss a little. She whispers in my ear,

“You wanna go back to the room for some afternoon delight?” I’m like,

“Yeah I’m ready when you are!” And she looks at me with smoldering eyes and says,

“Can we bring them too,” pointing over to Trey and Shawn. I look at her, and I know she’s just joking so we both laugh and sidle our way back over to them. On the way over I whisper to her,

“Did I see you getting your tits out?” and she laughs again but neither confirms or denies. It’s time for another refill and as I’m clamoring to get the busy as fuck bartenders attention I am missing what my wife is doing, but apparently she kisses one of the guys, Shawn. I didn’t learn this until later, but when I finally come back with our dri*nks, she is standing very close to him, face to face, and Trey is standing very close to her from the back side. I feel like I’m interrupting something as I hand her her cocktail and it’s feeling kind of awkward as the two guys back away from my wife just a little. We resume small talk but the vibe is very hormonal, like you can feel some sexual tension there. As happens in these pool bar environments, soon it’s her and I paired off together again and the two guys are chatting amongst themselves. She’s back to whispering to me, though it’s quite a bit louder than a whisper. She’s tipsy and telling me she’s so horny, and rubbing against me.

“Babe,” she says. “I need to get fucked.” I hear the guys laugh because they surely heard her.

“I’m ready,” I say. “Let’s go to the room.” Again she’s whispering in my ear.

“Babe….. you know I couldn’t pack any of my toys for the trip. And you know sometimes when we have sex I need something more than just you to get me over the edge.” I’m glancing around because she is not being quiet at all.

“Babe,” she says again. “I accidentally felt Shawn’s dick, it’s huge.” I stare at her with a wtf look like what do you mean accidentally but she seems unfazed.

“Babe, I want to play with it.” And she busts out laughing and I hear Trey say “Day-um!” And they are both snickering at each other behind my back. My wife and I, we play like this all the time. I’ll tell her when I think a girls is hot, or if she has nice tits, or whatever, and she does the same. This seemed a little different though and I didn’t know how to respond so I just told her let’s go back to the room and told her I was going to go give our bartender a tip and I’d be right back. I kinda wanted to see how she reacted or how serious she was when I walked away, and by the time I came back she was between the two of them again. I said,

“Are you ready?” And she waded away from the two of them and said she’d see them later, but they each had a look in their eye and she nodded to them. It was like a reassuring nod, and then she turned and joined me, grabbing me by the hand.

“What was that all about?” I asked, and she said,

“I just told them I’d see them later that’s all.” Her words were not very convincing but we walked back to our room and both obviously very horny. It did turn me on to watch her flirt with guys and see guys being hot for my wife, I will admit.

Once in the room we started making out and I was reaching between her legs and she grabbed my dick and we were about to get busy.

“Babe,” she said. “I invited Trey and Shawn to our room.”

“What?” I stammered. “When?”

“I told them to come by in 10-15 minutes.”

“I guess we are going to be done having sex by then?” I was confused by what she was saying and it just didn’t compute at this point.

“I hope we aren’t done having sex, I hope we are just getting started!” She said.

“Maybe we could give them a show,” she purred in my ear and somehow I still thought she was kidding. But she wasn’t. And she wasn’t interested in just putting on a show either, she wanted to get full on fucked by three different dudes. We had never done anything like this, and I was quite blown away. I sat on the edge of the bed, and she started to check herself.

“Ok Ok, I will just put on a show for them, nothing more i promise.” I still couldn’t get over the fact that she actually wanted to get dicked down by these two strangers, but it was also actually really fucking hot that this is what had been going through her head.

“What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico,” is what I said, and I couldn’t even actually believe I was saying what I just said. I still could have stopped the whole thing by just putting my foot down but what the hell, let’s do it. Just then, there was a knock on the door. In my haze I hadn’t noticed Casey had slipped off to the bathroom, so I answered the door for Trey and Shawn.

“Sup bro, Casey said to some by,” Trey said, and I said,

“Come on in.” They had stopped by the lobby bar for some fresh Coronas and I realized I had no dri*nk. I needed one so I poured myself one from our room stash. Casey, my beautiful wife, stepped out of the bathroom and had changed from her bikini to one of her sexy lingerie outfits, that she loved to model for me. She stepped out into the room confidently, and told Trey and Shawn to have a seat on the sofa, which they did. Then she pushed me back to have a seat on the bed. She turned on some music and proceeded to do a sexy dance around the room. She went up to each of them and shook her ass in their face, sitting on each of their laps for the slightest moment before standing back up to dance some more. She pushed me back on to my back on the bed and straddled me, grinding her pussy on my cock. Then she pulled her panties off and pulled my dick out of my pants and sunk it deep in her wet pussy. She bounced that sweet ass up and down riding my dick for a few minutes and the rest of us were just silent, not even knowing how to respond. My wife had become some sort of sex devil, but as much as I couldn’t comprehend what was happening, the reality of it was so scorching hot. I joined her in the moment and just enjoyed what was going down. After she fucked me for a few more minutes she got up off my dick and went over to Trey and Shawn. Standing in front of Shawn she said,

“I felt your dick when we were kissing in the pool, I gotta see it.” He went straight to work shedding his shorts and his semi erect cock flopped out. It was massive. I had never seen a black guys dick before but had heard a lot of them had huge cocks. This guys dick put mine to shame and I had never been embarrassed by my endowment before.

“OH. MY. GOD.” Casey gulped. “Wow.” Shawn stroked himself a couple times and it stood straight up.

“Can I touch it?” I didn’t know if she was asking him or me but it didn’t matter. She reached straight for it and started stroking him as if she couldn’t help herself.

“What about you Trey? You got one like this or one like my husband?”

“You wanna see it?” He asked and she said,

“Yeah.” So Trey produced his own big black dick out of his shorts and I couldn’t fucking believe it. Shawn’s appeared to be a little thicker but they were both probably eight or nine inches, compared to mine which I have measured numerous times to be right at six inches fully hard. The comment about “one like my husband” kinda stung a little, but then again, it was quite obvious.

Casey worked them both, one in each hand, stroking up and down their length, and she was intent and mesmerized, like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She kissed Shawn again, and then leaned over and kissed Trey, stroking them both hard and fast. Then she got up and came back over to me.

“What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico. You said it, right?” At the moment I felt maybe a little like I had been tricked, but I did say it so I just nodded yes.

“Babe, I gotta do this, I’m gonna do this ok? You gonna be ok if I do this?” My answer really didn’t matter at this point and she strode back over to them.

“You guys have condoms right?” She seemed to think they did.

“Uh, nah we don’t, or I don’t.” Trey said. Shawn apparently didn’t either. I thought maybe they or I could run to the gift shop or something real quick but Casey was ready now.

“You guys look like you take care of yourselves right? Do you want to get a condom or no?” The hormones were so heavy the room smelled of sex and nobody wanted to break the mood for a condom.

“Ok can you just not cum in me please?” And with that she sat right down on Shawn’s dick, her sloppy wet pussy just begging to be filled. She took him to the hilt and sat there with her head thrown back, moaning loudly. She bounced up and down on him enthusiastically, her white girl cum coating his black rod thoroughly. She fucked him hard and fast until she brought herself to a full on body shaking orgasm. I didn’t think he could last and he was bound to cum any second. Maybe she felt the same thing because she got off him and walked over to Trey and slowly slid down on him. Since she had cum once already she slowed it down on Trey and I watched her ease up and down every inch of Trey’s dick, her pussy lips gripping him tightly. From across the room on the bed I mustered the courage to say,

“Do you like that babe, does it feel good?”

It feels SOOOO good!” she answered back, moaning in ecst*acy with each stroke. She continued to fuck Trey slowly, and also reached to over to stroke Shawn’s rock hard dick, matching the strokes of her pussy on Trey’s dick to the strokes with her hand on Shawn’s.

“How about you babe, do YOU like it?”

“Yeah babe, I do.” I said it. And somehow I really meant it too.

“What about you, are you guys having fun?“ She directed to Trey and Shawn, and they both said they were having a great time. I bet they were.

After another while of sliding up and down Trey’s dick and rubbing her tits in his face while he slurped on her erect nipples, she slid off him and joined me on the bed.

“I need to give my hubby some love,” she stated, as she hovered over my cock on her hands and knees, her tight, prime ass and glistening wet pussy pointed directly at the other two. She slobbered on my dick, expertly massaging my balls, and I closed my eyes and laid back to enjoy it. This wasn’t my initial idea of “afternoon delight,” but certainly it was Casey’s best case scenario, and when I felt some disturbance on the bed I opened my eyes to see Shawn approaching her from the back. Her legs spread wide for him, from my perspective I was able to watch him push his fat dick head against her, and slide right in. She moaned deeply with my dick in her mouth, and he went to work on her, sliding every inch balls deep in, then all the way out until his head was visible, then fully back in again. Casey had been fucking my dick only for the last ten years, and to my knowledge had never been with someone much different than me, but she seemed quite capable of accommodating Shawn’s massive length and girth, although her legs were shaking uncontrollably at times. She came multiple times and the next thing I see is Trey’s dick quite close to me, as he persuaded Casey off my dick and on to his. She did her absolute best to work Trey while taking the pussy beating that Shawn was delivering. She stroked him furiously while slobbering and ******* up and down Trey’s shaft. The pace was not sustainable and at some point they changed positions and Casey was on her back with her head on my chest. Shawn was back between her legs and Trey standing along side us on the edge of the bed. She told me point blank,

“You should probably finish yourself off,” before accepting Trey’s dick back down her throat. I don’t know how long this went on, it seemed like an hour. Shawn seemingly had endless stamina, and Trey had started stroking himself while holding the back of her head, Casey tonguing his dick head and holding her mouth open wide. She had cum numerous times but I think she was close to tapping out. Shawn had slowed up but then increased his pace again and it was clear he was reaching the point of explosion. Neither Casey or I said anything but thankfully he kept his end of the bargain. After a few more deep thrusts he pulled out of her and erupted three or four large dollops of thick cum on to her belly and pubic patch. Casey was out of her mind by now and seemed in awe of Shawn’s orgasm.

“Oh baby, that’s so hot, I love it, you came so much, mmmmm, thank you thank you, mmmmm.”

I was ready to cum too but if I shot off now I didn’t know where it would go, Casey’s head was the most potential landing spot if it was a shooter, but Trey was definitely up next and working towards his own finish. I stopped stroking myself, and Shawn had gotten up off the bed. Trey pushed her back, stroking hard on himself until he roared out, unloading impressive stream after stream of hot liquid on Casey’s face and tits. She accepted as much as she could straight in her mouth. He came so much that some definitely dripped and splattered on to my prone body lying underneath Casey, which was more than just slightly humiliating.

As Trey was still shaking the last few drops off the head of his dick into Casey’s open mouth, Shawn had already gotten dressed. He picked up and finished off the rest of his beer and Trey hurriedly got dressed too. They stood there for a few minutes, while Casey was too spent to move. I didn’t think this was the appropriate time to finish myself so I tried to make some small talk.

“So, is this your first time with a couple?”

“Hell yeah,” Trey said.

“But not a white girl,” Shawn added. “We fuck white girls all the time. They fist bumped each other.

“White wives especially, but Casey, damn, just damn, you are AMAZING. I can’t believe what you just did with us, you a real freak for sho. Best white pussy I ever had.” Trey nodded in agreement. Casey chimed in,

“Thank you guys, that was the best sex I ever had too, for real.” She glanced over at me.

“Thanks babe, I’ve been wanting to fuck a black guy for such a long time, and you made it happen, I love you.”

“Aw that’s sweet,” Trey chided. “Hey we gotta jet so maybe see y’all later ok.” There were no hugs or kisses, they just left. Casey changed positions and kissed me deeply, snuggling up against me. She then took her hand and started to stroke me, a dry stroke at first but she then wiped some fresh cum from her tits and used it as lube to work my aching dick. I don’t know how I was supposed to feel about that but it worked quickly, as I shot off in just a few seconds. After another while Casey got up and took a shower. We stayed in the room the rest of the evening and ordered room service. She thanked me again for letting her live out her biggest fantasy, and I have to say, she got her moneys worth lol.

We only had one more day on the resort and we only briefly saw Trey and Shawn on our last evening in the lobby bar. We approached them and made pleasantries, and told them it was nice meeting them. And that was it. The next day we left Mexico and went back to our daily lives. We didn’t speak of it much after that, really. What happened in Mexico stayed in Mexico. Except; something in me had changed. I wanted more.
such a sexy and hot story wish it would become real!

Back