What girth is considered "thick"?

How to measure the girth (circumference) of a penis:

or, mathematically, you can simply measure the diameter of the penis (across penis) and multiple (x) it by 3.14159 and the number will be the circumference or girth around the penis. So if penis measures 3 inches across = 3 (X) 3.14159 = 91/2 inches in circumference OR girth

Last edited:
Lol as usual ridiculous measurements. The number of guys on here who are actually 6 inches around is very few. 5.5 inches of girth is very thick. 6 and above is massive. The amount of lying about dick size on this forum is just hilarious. It's all too obvious because you guys post videos. So it's pretty easy to tell this isn't a forum of dudes who are all 8x6 plus.

Lol as usual ridiculous measurements. The number of guys on here who are actually 6 inches around is very few. 5.5 inches of girth is very thick. 6 and above is massive. The amount of lying about dick size on this forum is just hilarious. It's all too obvious because you guys post videos. So it's pretty easy to tell this isn't a forum of dudes who are all 8x6 plus.
Yeah I recently realized I'm probably bigger the majority of the people on here. I'm legit 6+ measured. Thicker than a standard 6 inch circumference toilet paper roll.

shape as a lot to do with it since curved is lik thick since it does not bend. if it cannot ift in a toilet paper roll it is thick but the head can be huge or the base, in the end who cares as long as everyone enjoys, Sort of like boobs they are all nice

Back