What gets you off ?

Being choked and held down, or feeling fingers, toys, cocks in more than 1 hole at the same time :)

If I am by myself then reading the naughty comments on pics and touching myself :)

I have to really be in the moment I love having his hands around my throat but I have to trust him not auto eroticism, just applied pressure. Good hair pulling. Whack a mole with the right toys lol

Being choked and held down, or feeling fingers, toys, cocks in more than 1 hole at the same time :)

If I am by myself then reading the naughty comments on pics and touching myself :)
have you ever played with yourself at your desk at work? or has any of your work collegues?

seeing my wife eager and hot for another man, seeing the other man hot and eager for my wife. having fun when we are with other men or women. experimenting and just having a good time. nice to see someone get hot and hard and just want their cock pleased

My wife’s face when she receives a unexpected tx from a black guy She does not know or has no idea ho he is telling her a friend has given him her No. he has seen her and knows how pretty she is wants to chat and meet her with out her husband knowing as he has something special to show and give her as he understands she has never had one of these.

Best is when she tells me she wanted to be naughty. The thought and anticipation of her going out and she was really really naughty cheating on me would make her so wet and turn me on! Sometimes I was just thinking of what kind of places or the back of the club how she was getting fucked and being a good naughty girl! So hott. Especially when she was telling me she was at some party and it was going to be a while. She would really really drive around all the time with nothing to do besides go fuck some new people it was pretty hot actually.

I remember back when we lived down south and some of my buddies stayed over cuz they were *******. so black guys completely drive my wife crazy even just talking about it. So after everybody already got picked up that night my one friend was just going to ride with me when I went to work. So when we finally got back everybody was ******* ******* etc just having my buddies and my black friend over probably turned her on so much. We started fucking and I was talking dirty to her in the other room. I can tell she was getting turned on her pussy was so wet and she was telling me how having everybody sleeping right outside the door turned her on so much. I asked her if my black friend being out there made her pussy wet she said yes of course ! I said do you want to be a naughty girl ? She was absolutely going crazy by this time as this was sorta the first time we ever talked like this in a position where something could happen. It was SOOOO HOTTTT !!! she was moaning but trying to stay quite i came soool hard. It gets better . And that's not even the best part though, as my cock was still rock hard I asked her what a turn you on it is if you just went out there in only your heels. she said oh my God I would probably come so hard .I said right !!! so I got up and turned the small lamp on and found some sexy heels of hers she's like Derek what are you doing I said I'm getting you ready baby she's like oh my gosh are you sure ? I said yeah why not just walk out there and see what happens everyone's sleeping and all ******* probably it'll be so hot. So she opened up the door after slipping her sexy new heels i just got her and I could tell she was getting excited. She made one lap around the living room and came back inside the bedroom I asked her did anyone notice you she said yeah idk seems like everyone is ******* sleeping.she said your black friend that was sleeping on the couch seemed to be the only one up maybe. I said do you think he noticed you ??? she said yeah he seems like he could be awake. with this I have one of my fingers on her ass and 1 in her pussy. She was so wet and going crazy ! she's like I'm so horny I said I know you are I can only imagine how wet you are !!! After that I told her you better sneak out there and crawl on that couch and see what happens😈 at this point I was standing in front of her rubbing my dick on the front of her pussy knowing I was about to send my wife to go get fucked by a black guy it was so hot. I turned her around and sent her out there but before she left I whispered in her ear you better go have fun and do whatever he says ok !!!! I can't wait until he gets you bent over doggy style !! ( Thats her favorite) I can only imagine what it's going to be like when he slides in you !!! She waa literally shaking at this moment. now go be a good girl and go do some naughty naughty things. She said okay and I said I'm going to stay in here and listen to you but im ready to go to sleep. I wanna jack off one more time while your out there and you can tell me the real story later. ok she said omg are you for sure i said yes now go have some fun and make sure he comes inside you okay!!! At this point she and i both where beyond going crazy!!! With that i sent her on her way it was quiet for a little bit and I'm sure 5 minutes seems like it was forever. it was really quiet and I couldn't hear anything and i wanted to see if i could catch anything she said or sounds of her moaning so i ceacked the door a little And I can see they were under the blankets I'm sure my friend was laying down cuz I could see her butt wiggling around she was kind of a shorter girl but nice and thick I can hear her faint moans as she was trying to be quiet. I was jerking off it was so hot knowing that I just sent my wife to get banged right in the other room. After I came I was pretty tired at this time so I shut the door as I carefully whispered have fun. I finally went to bed and my wife came back in the bedroom I'm not sure what time it was definitely light out. she was probably out there for a few hours. It was so hott she came back in the bedroom and woke me up by pulling the blankets off the bed and getting on top of me. I could feel how hot and sweaty her body was. I was like how was that baby she said it was so fucking hot I just want to come in here and thank you and have you put your dick in me !!! she was climbing on top of me. my cock slide right in I could tell a big difference with how her wet little pussy was and that it had loosened up a little bit I was so turned on she whispered to me I have to give him a little break I said oh yeah why is that she said cuz I've been riding him now for like 4 hours straight !!! I was liie does he have a big cock ? She said OMG its soooo big baby!!! Do you like it and with that I came i right inside her. I was whispering to her did you like that she said yeah of course whimpering. I was so turned on my cock was still rock hard she said Derek I don't know how many times he came in me tho i hope your not mad i I said oh yeah that's pretty hott. I asked well were you a good girl she said yes I tried to ride him as much as I could but when I first got out there he asked me what I was doing ? I said to him take your clothes off I'm going to fuck you ok he said okay but that only lasted for only a few seconds. I crawled on top of them and his cock slid right in my wet pussy. I was so turned on at this point I said what else happened what else did you do ? She said that's the thing I have something to tell you I said oh yeah what's that she said it was so hot so when I went out there I took the blankets off and once he got his clothes off and I crawled on top of him pulling the blankets back over us he told me he couldn't stop thinking about me tonight andwhat he was going to do to me if he ever got the chance. I said oh yeah what's that she said he told me he wanted to come in my little white married pussy. I said oh yeah that's pretty hot she said yeah I know I was coming so much and he made me get on my back not long after we started I opened my legs as wide as I could Derek he was so big and it was soooo hottt babe! He was just teasing my pussy with his cock when at first and i couldn't take it anymore then at that moment he slowly slid it in and I was coming so hard babe he said it was soooo wet and tight that he was going to come right away and thats what he did babe !!! I said oh yeah how long did that take she said not very long he came almost right away but I was laying on my back my legs spread so wide!!! he shot his cum in me babe deep deep inside of me baby I'm so turned on right now just telling you I said that's good baby hopefully his cock stayed hard right ? she said oh yeah of course! I said what's happened next she said i was getting off soooo hard and his dick was hard ss a rock inside me and i could just feel it pulsing the cum in me he just left it in there for a bit. Until .... I said until what? she said until i got up and pulled his cock out. I was leaking everywhere we soaked the cushion and i wanted to suck his cum off his cock!!! I was absolutely going crazy right now. I said so keep going !!!! Well so.we got up and i had him grab that towel and lay it on the ground and help me up when i bent down all the cum came out and guess what ? I said what she said he was standing right there his whole cock just loaded with cum from my pussy and him. So as the cum was dripping down i musta done sorta a good job babe i said whys that ? Well his cock was sorta softing up a bit. She asked can i put this in my mouth cuz i have to clean this off and i hope your not done ??? He assured me that oh he was still gonna fuk the ******* out me babe !!! So then after i sucked him for a little bit swallowing and cleaning his huge cock. I couldn't take it anymore we fucked for a little bit and then I told him I wanted to bend over ! So I put my legs close together when we got turned around back on the couch and I arched my back and laid my head down I could feel all the cum running out of me then it happened... Jeez there musta still been some in there ! baby I said what's that she said he pushed all of his huge ass dick inside of me and it felt so good I was moaning so hard and and uncontrollably cumming none stop but I had my face in the pillow !!! I said oh my God that's so hot she said yeah I know this cock is so huge baby I was coming so much he was grabbing my hips and telling me how sexy I was I said yeah I know baby you have a really sexy body she said it didn't take long I was telling him to get it like a good girl does and he finally told me he's going to come in me again I said oh yeah she said yeah and I was just going to leave my ass in the air laying down the right way so all the come would go inside of me like you showed me it felt so good I can feel it pumping inside me. I said well it sounds like you had fun then she said yeah I did and guess what he's been resting for a while so is it okay if I go back out there again ??? I asked her the time and was like only 8 or 9 and I said yeah hopefully he can fuck the ******* out of you some more she said yeah I know im really really horny too babe. I asked how long since you guys git done she said oh idk about a hr or so before i came in here. I asked do you wanna wear something sexy out there ? Its getting light out now! She said oooo yeah i could ! I said just wear that black sexy shirt/skirt type deal ? She's like ob yeah that would be perfect it was such a hott little deal had nice silk and a built in bra type deal. She jumped up off the bed and looked in the dresser and found it hows this i was like oh wow !!!!! With that I told her it would be now what else are you gonna wear she's said im going to try out those brand new heels ya got me we gotta break em in right !!! I was like sooo turned on !!! I was like oh yeah i guess soooo !!! So as she was slipping on the last shoe i was about to pass out she came over and gave me a kiss as i was ready to keep sleeping in. I wispered he wouldn't it be pretty hot if him and some buds where over while I was at work and did some naughty things to you. She said derek stoppp I said well you better get back out there im sure he's waiting for you! I told her she looked amazing in her heels and sexy outfit !!! and get back out there hopefully you can get that dick back inside you and he's got some more left for ya. She said ok kissed me and took off shutting the door behind her. This time it was a little different the sun was out we really didn't have any curtains or anything and after just doing all that work in the living rooms the paint was fresh so im pretty sure it was bright as hell out there i could vaguely her them. She came walking out and it was still dead silence then i heard him go WOW !!!! Look at you !!! She said do you like he said oh yeah i sure doooo !!! I heard her tell him follow me we are going down to the other end of the house i am going to fuk your brains out some more if your dick can get hard he said oh it's hard baby !!! With that i could her him getting off the couch and like right next to my bedroom wall i heard her going oh yeah it sure is hard now follow me !!!! And with that they went to the other side of the house. I couldn't hear much and was sorta passing out just absolutely losing my mind and my cock was super hard and raging all over again i feel like what was 16-20 mins or so i could really hear them fuking down there and faint little screams here and there. After i jerked a little more and came in passed right back out while my little naughty wife was fufilling her craziest sexual fantasies!

Last edited:
Back