What Exactly Does "Built for BBC" mean?

Hope this isn't too stupid sounding, but what exactly does "Built for BBC" mean? I've read all kinds of different things that just make it more confusing! Bigger ass big tits

Hope this isn't too stupid sounding, but what exactly does "Built for BBC" mean? I've read all kinds of different things that just make it more confusing!
Your body realizes that The Ultimate Satisfaction CUMS from playing with BBCs. You accept it as reality. You learn that, sexually, it's been what's missing. You absolutely KNOW it after receiving a good fucking from a Poweful BBC. White Pussy is BUILT TO BE FUCKED, USED, AND DOMINATED BY BBCs.

Built for BBC usually means she wants to be fucked by a black cock. Not all Black men have big cocks. and preferences for a bed partner are as varied as the individuals. If you line us 20 Black men and ask them what the ideal woman looks like you will likely get 20 different answers. Do that with any group Black, White, Asian or any other group and you will get different answers. So in my opinion, Built for BBC is just stating a preference for a sex partner and not indicating any particular attributes the woman might have

Back