What Exactly Does "Built for BBC" mean?

It's simple. Can a woman HANDLE a big dick pounding 😈 Tight waist, big hips, BIG booty 🍑💦
I always thought this was the widely accepted definition. That's not me though....I have narrow hips and a small but definitely bubble booty. Thing is I can take all the dick and don't tap out, so all my black lovers don't seem to mind my build :devilish:

I always thought this was the widely accepted definition. That's not me though....I have narrow hips and a small but definitely bubble booty. Thing is I can take all the dick and don't tap out, so all my black lovers don't seem to mind my build :devilish:
And from this far away vantage point, I can truly say that if I ever kicked you out of bed, @Allie Wild , it'd only be because I was down on the floor all over you there!!!:sex:

Right. All my women aren't wide-hipped and fat booty lol
I just like a well proportioned build that can handle a DEEP pounding 😈

View media item 483502

View media item 487955

Back