what does this make my husband.

a bit? seriously? lol

lol, yes. it gets annoying at times.

she's like the last person you'd expect to let groups of men fuck her relentlessly and call her a dirty whore and slut and more. she brags about it as well, how she let guys tie her legs open in some forest somewhere while one after another fucks her and she can't say no or do anything about it.

lol, yes. it gets annoying at times.

she's like the last person you'd expect to let groups of men fuck her relentlessly and call her a dirty whore and slut and more. she brags about it as well, how she let guys tie her legs open in some forest somewhere while one after another fucks her and she can't say no or do anything about it.
You know some VERY interesting people, Noreen. lol

It probably doesn't matter to you what it's called. It's just what you both enjoy :-D

It can matter to people whom you invite to join you as they can reach for an easy label. Sites like this actually let you work out what everyone wants before meeting so that everyone is fully indulged.

Of course, there is something to be said for fucking a complete stranger too ;-)

I'm going to post because I'm slightly thick, lol my partner wants me to get fucked by a bbc,but also join in, fuck me while I suck him, or vice versa,now he wouldn't suck a cock.. He's gunna watch take pics and he'd like to join in, so what does this make him, because it obviously doesn't make him a cuck?

Yes andhonesty he probably likes Bbc too.When I arrange for different girlfriends to go black not only do I enjoy seeing her submit to him but I love black dick too.Nothing wrong with it I'm fact many woman are turned on seeing me suck bbc.So have fun and don't judge him in a bad way.Ive sucked Bbc with my glatilirl at the same time.Everyone likes different things and that's what keeps the relationship spicey.

Attachments

• 2014-05-12 23.03.15.jpg
    2014-05-12 23.03.15.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1
Back