what does this make my husband.

Kinkycouple123

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm going to post because I'm slightly thick, lol my partner wants me to get fucked by a bbc,but also join in, fuck me while I suck him, or vice versa,now he wouldn't suck a cock.. He's gunna watch take pics and he'd like to join in, so what does this make him, because it obviously doesn't make him a cuck?

I'm going to post because I'm slightly thick, lol my partner wants me to get fucked by a bbc,but also join in, fuck me while I suck him, or vice versa,now he wouldn't suck a cock.. He's gunna watch take pics and he'd like to join in, so what does this make him, because it obviously doesn't make him a cuck?
still kind of a cuck.

There are definitely different kinds of cucks, but all of them pretty much involve another man sleeping with his wife. If he wants to think that's not true, then let him.

I'm curious, do either of you want it to go further than what you have planned?

There are definitely different kinds of cucks, but all of them pretty much involve another man sleeping with his wife. If he wants to think that's not true, then let him.

I'm curious, do either of you want it to go further than what you have planned?
He doesn't think anything I was just curious as to what it labels him lol, and further in what way??

He doesn't think anything I was just curious as to what it labels him lol, and further in what way??

Further as in further with cuckolding as a part of your relationship. Like, what excites you both about having a black man fuck you? Is it just the sex, the exoticness of it, or is seeing another man fuck you "better" or something like that?

He wants to see me fucked properly, something that can satisfy me more than him

That's good. If he likes to see and hear about how much better a black man fucks you, then things like remarking how he doesn't get as deep or he's not as thick as your lover would certainly excite him. I'd hesitate to start more belittling commentary as I'm not sure how into that he would be, but talking about how he just can't satisfy you the way your lover can would be a good start.

Last edited:
That's good. If he likes to see and hear about how much better a black man fucks you, then things like remarking how he doesn't get as deep or he's not a thick as your lover would certainly excite him. I'd hesitate to start more belittling commentary as I'm not sure how into that he would be, but talking about how he just can't satisfy you the way your lover can would be a good start.
This girl has the ass to control little dicked white boys. I'm sure it's going in that direction. That ass has probably been calling all the shots since day one, even if she's nice about it and let's hubby think it's his idea.

He wants to see me fucked properly, something that can satisfy me more than him

If both you and your husband sleep with other people that would make you guys swingers. But if only you, the wife, gets to have sex with others & he enjoys seeing it, hearing about it or joining in that makes you a hotwife & him a cuckold.
You don't have to be bisexual or into all the more kinky or extreme stuff that some couples do to be a cuck although, some couples do consider creampies, BDSM, femdom & FLRs and even bisexual acts & feminization of the hubby to be the natural progression of a cuckold relationship but There is no rule that says that you have to go down that road or do any of those things to enjoy being a hotwife or cuckold.

like watching partner having sex and sometimes join in with guy pleasing her but dont want play with guy or him me maybe i can be called voyeur ,she liked my mate telling her he wants lick her and when he knelt in front of her when she sat on chair she opened legs for him to lick her said it was horny coming with another guy i told her i liked watching she said when she invited guy around and talk turned to sex and he touched her she liked taking out hes cock thinking how horny it is that she has a strangers cock hard and will have sex and i will watch her do it,we have met couples but seen she dont like see me fuck another woman,seen she gets more excited when she has a guy

That's good. If he likes to see and hear about how much better a black man fucks you, then things like remarking how he doesn't get as deep or he's not a thick as your lover would certainly excite him. I'd hesitate to start more belittling commentary as I'm not sure how into that he would be, but talking about how he just can't satisfy you the way your lover can would be a good start.
That describes exactly what I want & my wife knows it !

If both you and your husband sleep with other people that would make you guys swingers. But if only you, the wife, gets to have sex with others & he enjoys seeing it, hearing about it or joining in that makes you a hotwife & him a cuckold.
You don't have to be bisexual or into all the more kinky or extreme stuff that some couples do to be a cuck although, some couples do consider creampies, BDSM, femdom & FLRs and even bisexual acts & feminization of the hubby to be the natural progression of a cuckold relationship but There is no rule that says that you have to go down that road or do any of those things to enjoy being a hotwife or cuckold.
Thanks for your reply, sounds about right I guess, was just curious as there are a lot of things cuckold means xx

i don't know but that's the kind of thing we do and i don't really know what to call it.

ummm, with you at the center of it, I think I'd probably call it reeeeeeeaaaaally fun.

haha, very true!

a friend of mine calls it queening. she says cuckolding is just some archaic misogynistic term which, like most things in our patriarchal society, gives nouns and adjectives that relate things in terms of how men see them or how men feel. yes, she's a bit of a feminist.

we should call it queening from now on.

haha, very true!

a friend of mine calls it queening. she says cuckolding is just some archaic misogynistic term which, like most things in our patriarchal society, gives nouns and adjectives that relate things in terms of how men see them or how men feel. yes, she's a bit of a feminist.

we should call it queening from now on.
a bit? seriously? lol

Back