What does it mean for a white female to be "built for BBC"?

Wo
agree all white women can be built for bbc - depends on the bull
however, to answer question: she has broad ass. firm tits, open mouth and throat with little gag reflex, takes anal easily, willing to submit to all his wishes, including sex when, where and with whom he says
Wow ok

I've been told that several times, it's exciting to hear it.
Personally I think that Latina women are genetically better designed to sexually satisfy black men especially those with big cocks, for example I think that because we have more buttocks and hips we resist violent anal sex better, in the end it is my opinion.

I leave you a pic as I would like to hear your apinion,
Kisses

View attachment 1972432
Yeah..Built4BBC xx

"Built for BBC" means all of a woman's feminine goodies! Black men are naturally attracted to a womans total womanhood not just big titties and a small waist like white men had long been attributed to. Brotha's don't waste *******! The same way that we took the food scraps that we were given back in the day and made a whole cultural food feast out of it called soul food we make a feast out of a woman's whole body! We love all of a womans curves whether they a big or small short or tall "they all can get this chocolate lovin"!

.Tell a black man "but she has a gut"! "Not if I put them legs back she don't"! 🤣😂

.Tell a black man "She's too big, it's too much for me"! "Well then she and I have something in common"! 🤣😂

Everything on her body is a for the touching, everything on her body is for the kissing, and everything on her body is for the tasting. If its soft, tight, supple, smooth, creamy, curvy, and has a giggle, it will not be neglected! We're not wasting anything on your womanly body and that's why "you're built for bbc"!

Back