What do you women think of this?

i'm wondering blackmeat - what's love got to do with it? :frantic: but honesttly i'm not looking for love. lust will do just fine :devil:

not u little poet guy. i'll love u like a little puppy. come a little bit closer and let me laugh at it! oops, i meant let me look at it! sorry :wub: puppies don't need sex but they're really good at licking! :rolleyes:

Love has NOTHIN to do with it, I just want to be inside YOU, lust can come later...;)

oh nay nay big fella. guys don't stay soft around me for long! not until they';re completely worn out! :devil: I know how to handle em.

oh, and poet guy, i know you're reading this or will soon. no pussy for your cute little wiener but we can still play!! u know u like it!!

natural staying power huh baby. I like that in a guy. but once i've had my fun i bet i could pop your cork in just a minute or two. :devil: don't worry. I love u long time baby.

yeah, they do. first actions in cyber, later maybe elsewhere. oh, you wouldn't have to make me ride. I love the top baby. that avatar position of yours works for me too! :frantic:

i'm here to have fun. if someone hass real chemistry with me i'd consider soemthing in person.

oh, and poet guy, i know you're reading this or will soon. no pussy for your cute little wiener but we can still play!! u know u like it!!

Sally, I'm having family stuff that has to be tended to. Medical things but not too serious. Well, kind of serious but it will all be okay in the end. For now I'm not able to play ... can't even be on a computer most of the time. A "buzz *******" I know.

Trust me, I DO like it ... I like YOU ... and will be back soon.

:) baby, take care of what u need to. then come back to me so we can continue your training! :devil: i miss you baby, but the guys here are tending to my needs! btw, i think it's so cute the way you play with that little weenie of yours. :wub:

Sally, I'm having family stuff that has to be tended to. Medical things but not too serious. Well, kind of serious but it will all be okay in the end. For now I'm not able to play ... can't even be on a computer most of the time. A "buzz *******" I know.

Trust me, I DO like it ... I like YOU ... and will be back soon.

Nite poet guy. I hope all is coming out okay. :unsure:

Nice conversation poet guy. did your little wiener like that? :devil: you know you're mine now don't u! but why won't u play with me here? common, i know you're not shy.

squirty: nice! ;) I think guys with really small ones should sit when they pee. nice ass btw. Is thatt you in your avatar?
Yes its me & thank you.:)

yw squirty! :)

Nite poet guy, again. write to me. doesn't have to be anything sexy. I hope all is well. of course, when u do get to feeling randy again just remember that little weenie of yours belongs to ME! :devil: (i don't want it for sex of course, i just like knowing it's mine)

Back