What do you women think of this?

LOL ... we do it carefully! You know?, I could tell you all the stuff about the size of the boat vs the motion of the ocean but I suspect you've heard that before haven't you?

btw, big ones float my boat. Honestly. ;-)

Nice! I love honesty ... I think! LOL

But as long as we're running the gamut on metaphors I'm thinking "as a moth to a flame" might be the underlying operating model here. See there? That's my way of saying "you're soooo fricking HOT" without actually coming out and saying it!

But okay I'll play. Peeing: Yeah, I'll admit it. I sit down when I can. It's really not that hard to pee standing up unless I'm in a real hurry! LOL Just takes a thumb and forefinger to get it pointed in the right direction. Okay, yeah now that I think about it getting the last few drops can be an issue but I stretch it! You just learn to work with what you got.

The sitting down part isn't over worries of wetting myself ... it's more of a masculine vs feminine thing. I have the feeling that if I let you into my head I'll be sitting down a lot more!

Now then, a question for you: Is that really you in the avatar and as long as we're being honest what's it take to drop those bikini bottoms of yours? (sorry, two questions ... )

Can't be here 24/7 but I might try if you're here.

he he, clever little willy can write. I dont thinck a big one can write like that.

If you're referring to me ... um ... I don't use it to write with! I tried that in the snow once but it didn't work out to well! LOL Have you ever seen what the cold does to a "little willy"? I'm pretty sure the guys with big ones weren't wasting their time out in the nighttime snow.

sorry I was looking pic on page 1. Indonesian men got very small williy but we have small hands and make the willye look big hehe. Soory for joking about small willy. but in my country small willys making many babies.

Back