What do you women think of this?

LOL, No problem. Small ones make plenty of babies here too though I'm pretty sure not as many as the bigger ones though. Most surveys have shown that bigger guys have more partners.

Sooooo, seriously ... small guys who have fewer choices might make better long term partners. Bigger guys have more choices, more partners and I suspect more babies.

But that's here in the states.

It's all relative. Let me ask you this: Whatever the average Indonesian guy has, do you like your guy to be a bit above average or a bit below?

I got to disagree with that ... usually alpha males with bigger tools have multiple partners, so their involvement in sex is for pleasure, they get pleasure sexually, they give pleasure sexually. give and take. so they make sure to keep their sex life active. women with such males try not to get pregnant unless they have to.

with smaller guys, they tend to stick with the woman they get, they get pleasure sexually , they woman on the other hand gets pleasure in a non-sexual way. usually like with money, being cared and respected or in forms of babies or baby birth. Some women also tend to go for sexually weak because it is easier to control these guys and they will always stay loyal. very difficult to control an alpha man.

LOL, No problem. Small ones make plenty of babies here too though I'm pretty sure not as many as the bigger ones though. Most surveys have shown that bigger guys have more partners.

Sooooo, seriously ... small guys who have fewer choices might make better long term partners. Bigger guys have more choices, more partners and I suspect more babies.

But that's here in the states.

It's all relative. Let me ask you this: Whatever the average Indonesian guy has, do you like your guy to be a bit above average or a bit below?

My man is english man with normal cock but it feels good to me as I am small. He likes me try a big black one but its too big so it must hurt too much for me. Indonesian man cock is not nice for me, too small and cum very fast no good only for babies.

yep, a "normal" cock feels good if you're small. I'd point out that your Englishman's normal cock is actually big for your part of world.

Black ones are big for our part of the world.

I think the old days of strictly monogamous couples is quickly fading. Now women have the chance to have one guy for babies and financial security ... and other guys for pleasure. Again, surveys have shown women tend to go bigger for pleasure. But it's not just size. Black's tend to be more physical and skilled in the sack ... at least here in America.

Time for me to go ... ttyl

I am sorry not to understand all your words but sound nice anyway. I had 2 babies grown up from my Indonesian husband before thenhe passed away. I like white boyfriends after him and now I have english man who likes I do naughty things too so I'm just learning even if I'm 45 already but I still love to be sexy too. Ok thanks.

I got to disagree with that ... usually alpha males with bigger tools have multiple partners, so their involvement in sex is for pleasure, they get pleasure sexually, they give pleasure sexually. give and take. so they make sure to keep their sex life active. women with such males try not to get pregnant unless they have to.

with smaller guys, they tend to stick with the woman they get, they get pleasure sexually , they woman on the other hand gets pleasure in a non-sexual way. usually like with money, being cared and respected or in forms of babies or baby birth. Some women also tend to go for sexually weak because it is easier to control these guys and they will always stay loyal. very difficult to control an alpha man.

I agree with THIS assessment....and I am an Alpha Male.

Here's a perfect picture of what white bois ought not be giving to white women anymore!

View attachment 96331
Master, you are so right, white bois like me shouldnt be allowed near a white pussy. The white pussy is the property and play thing of the so superior blackman. White husbands like me no longer WANT to use white pussy, we know our place and will jerk or be caged or sissyfied (what ever the black masters want). our white wives /g.f,s only want black cock (as it the best), and the black man has the right to use and abuse his white wife property as he wishs. Please carry on and get all white women blacked. White wives WANT it , white bois WANT it , the superior black man WANTS it, This should be (and is becoming rapidly) the way of life in 20th century. Long may it continue

Scared? Me? Now why would I be scared of a little slip of a girl like you?

Hey, I have work to do ... can't be here all the time.

Scared? No way.

I'm a hard beer drinkin, cussin, ball scratchin tough kind of guy! Love em and leave em ... that's what I always say! I eat girls like you for breakfast! Scared??? Ridiculous!!!

Something tells me there aren't any other girls like you though. So, if I am scared, and I'm not sayin I am sexy lady, I'm only scared you're a one of kind work of art that I might never see again.

190_1000.jpg

But I'm not scared damnit!

I'm curious. How do guys with little teeny ones keep from peeing themselves? Do you have to sit down to pee?
Yes Ive found that sitting down & pointing my little penie towards the center of the bowl is the best way for me, & since I cant very well shake off that last drop while Im sitting I just dabb it dry with toilet paper.

Nice conversation poet guy. did your little wiener like that? :devil: you know you're mine now don't u! but why won't u play with me here? common, i know you're not shy.

squirty: nice! ;) I think guys with really small ones should sit when they pee. nice ass btw. Is thatt you in your avatar?

Nice conversation poet guy. did your little wiener like that? :devil: you know you're mine now don't u! but why won't u play with me here? common, i know you're not shy.

squirty: nice! ;) I think guys with really small ones should sit when they pee. nice ass btw. Is thatt you in your avatar?

I would LOVE to be inside YOU Sally!

I would LOVE to be inside YOU Sally!

i'm wondering blackmeat - what's love got to do with it? :frantic: but honesttly i'm not looking for love. lust will do just fine :devil:

not u little poet guy. i'll love u like a little puppy. come a little bit closer and let me laugh at it! oops, i meant let me look at it! sorry :wub: puppies don't need sex but they're really good at licking! :rolleyes:

Back