What do you think about Russian girls ?

I've been there for work. If you include Russia in Europe, y'all better watch out yourself there. Majority of Russians are extremely racist towards us. There is very small minority who like us but I'd say %95 really don't like black people at all. Russian news and channel have been brainwashed all the people constantly.. I got few stories myself in Moscow.

I’ve always wondered

I've been there for work. If you include Russia in Europe, y'all better watch out yourself there. Majority of Russians are extremely racist towards us. There is very small minority who like us but I'd say %95 really don't like black people at all. Russian news and channel have been brainwashed all the people constantly.. I got few stories myself in Moscow.

Seems like it's just the russian dudes the women treat me great thou.

Russian girls can be fantastic but a) very difficult to go meet in current circumstances and b) most of them are not interested in you so much as escaping their current circumstances. Which can be, as someone else said, expensive and they’re there only as long as you are useful to them. OTOH they are as a result much less inhibited about doing what it takes which can be fun.

Hello everyone. I would like to thank this site again. And I want to ask how you feel about Russian girls?
I have really asked many and almost everyone wants a black dick. So I invite everyone to fuck our girls. We are very much waiting for you.
They have a leader who Satan is obviously really psyched to meet. Even more than he is about Trump. And folks, that’s saying something.

Last edited:
Back