What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

I'd watch up close and jack off
Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

All very interesting.. I have a more traditional 3 some situation and it works fabulous! some watching some playing all very respectful...

I listened to it all once when my wife's cellphone somehow dialed the house during her tryst. I didn't know what was going on at first, but then I heard her say, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I couldn't hear his side of the conversation clearly, but she was giggling at what he was saying, then there was, "What if someone comes in?" She was at work at the restaurant, and it was late, end of shift, and they would have been closed. She said, "Wait, I'll take it off," then there was quiet except for her moaning. Then there was a loud moan and a man's voice saying, "Damn yiur pussy is hot." He was giving it to her pretty good for several minutes then the phone went dead. She came home about 45 minutes later and went straight to bed. When I joined her, she was naked and wanted to fuck, but wouldn't let me lick her pussy. That was one of the hottest fuck sessions we ever had, and I knew I was a proxy fuck. Never told her about it at the time, but I met the guy at her Christmas party several months later. It was pretty obvious he was the one from the way they were looking at each other.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I like to be caged so I'm unable to masturbate until she decides to unlock me
View attachment VID_20200805_071635084.mp4

Back