What do creampies mean to you?

i have seen many men cum in my wife and licked after often and i have cum many times while having sex with black women and white women and have enjoyed it everytime regardless. It feels great to cum and is one objective of sex. I can spend a lot of time pleasing a womans body all over because i know that in the end i will cum while fucking her

Tia loves cum in her pussy especially from a big cock that has just pounded her to several orgasms, feeling the cock swelling up and throbbing as it releases its seed inside her. It’s the ultimate bonding on both physical and emotional level and overall the most fulfilling conclusion to good sex.

I think creampies are only effective after a white women has validated your dick by cumming on it multiple times. Its like the ultimate exclamation mark and its the most intimate thing you can do and one of the most submissive things a women can let you do to her.

I have gotten into the habit of cumming right after the girl cums so i can mix our cum together, use it as lubrication and keep fucking. Its more for a psychological thing, and to create a mental bond.

Sex with white women wearing a condom is still good but its not nearly as good as when you cum inside of them.

Out of the ten (or so?) Bulls that we have met my wife has only let one of the Bulls fuck her without a condom.

“Let” doesn’t seem the like the correct word, more like “begged”. After their first play date, the connection and chemistry between them was so strong that they were texting about how much she wanted to feel him “bare” inside her in their next play date.

My wife told me that sex with her Bull without a condom and him filling pussy her with his cum was her way of being completely submissive to him. She said it was her way of being more intimate with the Bull and surrendering herself completely to him.

She also mentioned that she preferred the way his cock felt without a condom, and that she cherished feeling every shot of cum that he put inside her.

For me, cleaning up her Bull’s cream pie is the ultimate form of humiliation and submission.

Being told to get between my wife’s legs and lap up her Bull’s cum as it slowly drips out of her while they make out is one of the hottest and most arousing things I’ve ever done in my life.

Hot as hell, you are a lucky husband. Enjoy what most of us still are not able to do.

I think creampies are only effective after a white women has validated your dick by cumming on it multiple times. Its like the ultimate exclamation mark and its the most intimate thing you can do and one of the most submissive things a women can let you do to her.

I have gotten into the habit of cumming right after the girl cums so i can mix our cum together, use it as lubrication and keep fucking. Its more for a psychological thing, and to create a mental bond.

Sex with white women wearing a condom is still good but its not nearly as good as when you cum inside of them.

Wow, BlkGodX. 😊👍 These are fine words:

"Its like the ultimate exclamation mark and its the most intimate thing you can do and one of the most submissive things a women can let you do to her."

tumblr_o8edke0lvT1vu5t9to1_1280.jpg

What a POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL exclamation mark!

It's a submissive thing to a white woman - and even more so to her husband. The white husband submits to a superior black man.

tumblr_ous2zgUyVC1w6sb0xo1_500.jpg

I feel grateful for having a superior black man to spice up our white marriage.

Back