what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

Anonymous cowardly guy with obvious multiple accounts criticizing someone else. You can't make this ******* up lol
This coming from a under-endowed sexually-inadequate gammon-faced pervert who can't even sexually satisfy his partner in a meaningful way, so he has to resort to scouring the internet looking for complete strangers to fuck her properly. 🤣🤣🤣 How do you spell the word in your vocabulary? is it Loser or Loooooooser? 🤣🤣🤣

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
:D

Attachments

• FvzcTMYXsAQXWcX.jpeg
    FvzcTMYXsAQXWcX.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 95
Spoken like a proper bought and paid for c0on. How were you 'acquired', btw? At an auction? Or by being inherited by the first-born of a deceased estate owner? Or by the break-up and sale of assets of a bankrupt plantation?
You seem like a very sensitive man. Maybe the internet isn't the place for you. I know damn well your sensitive ass didn't just make a account to just reply to me. Also maybe you can ask your wife how I was acquired we like to play that in the bedroom.

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
I would enjoy getting to have you beg for my black cock in public and make you thank me for giving it to you one-click I did! This is just for starters.

From the cuck's perspective (like it matters), i think it's pretty natural to form an attraction to taboo material - women and r*pe fantasies, gays fantasizing about homophobic abuse, and, of course, raceplay as well. As far as where the needle sits for you between fantasy and reality is always going to be down to personal preference.

For instance, as a truly feminized, sissified, submissive bitch of a beta-cuck, i can attest to the fact that almost NOTHING gets me off as much as the intolerant, conservative views about one such as myself. From the notion that i'm not a real man (i'm not) to the anti-tr@ns/gay rhetoric that comes out of those camps so readily, i have to admit i find it hotter than hell.

i do have a fantasy of the conservative head of teh school board or pastor's wife - who wears pearls & is on the Republican town council - also never wears underwear, has a "Black Owned" tattoo on her ass and who a. regularly cucks her hubby - a white 'alpha' and b. is secretly no longer converative after being blacked. I'm sure this fantasy could qualify as racist, but in the end she is a black cock slut and husband is a beta cuck who takes orders from his wife and her bull and is a supportive cocksucker.

As for myself, I had a chance to devour a v)super blonde thick and sexy conservative wife whose husband absolutely hated the fact I was not conservative. I reassured him I was more moderate than anything, as I ruined his wife's holes forever! She told me that he could never satisfy her before and definitely not since! But she loved him anyway and said when he eventually kicks the bucket she's tracking me down and we are flying away together to paradise!

As for myself, I had a chance to devour a v)super blonde thick and sexy conservative wife whose husband absolutely hated the fact I was not conservative. I reassured him I was more moderate than anything, as I ruined his wife's holes forever! She told me that he could never satisfy her before and definitely not since! But she loved him anyway and said when he eventually kicks the bucket she's tracking me down and we are flying away together to paradise!
lol did she actually say that? I know men like to exaggerate a little to brag so sorry if it is hard to believe XD

You can't make it up, but damn, I love that pic, Yummy.... The suit........the glasses just give the intelligent look I love. I'd be turning my head if he walked by
Just like we men (at least speaking for myself) like sharply dressed women. Working in the investment banking industry in London back in the late 90's gave me lots and lots of neck-pain, I can tell you.

Back