What Do BBCs like about white women ?

Most mfs like the contrast n it's nice but if you really gettin pussy you'll agree that white girls moan different 😂

It's levels to it of course, for instance snowbunnies moan like black girls with a hint of starbucks cinnamon dulce latte, n suburban white girls moan like they want the world to know what a slut they are, but it's the differences lol

Most mfs like the contrast n it's nice but if you really gettin pussy you'll agree that white girls moan different 😂

It's levels to it of course, for instance snowbunnies moan like black girls with a hint of starbucks cinnamon dulce latte, n suburban white girls moan like they want the world to know what a slut they are, but it's the differences lol
Haha great description of the moans. I’m white and my wife is Latina and she’s definitely a cinnamon dulce latte moaner.

But in my experience it’s not just white women who love BBC. I don’t know why, but my wife just gets a little bit sluttier when she meets a BBC than when she’s with a white guy.

They are super horny and kinky for black guys. Chicks I knew in college would get into arguments with their white boyfriends and instantly flirt with every black guy on campus, since there was only like 5 of us and we all talked, I knew who in my friend group was cheating on their bf and who was planning to soon. The very first time it happened to me i thought it was a setup to see whether or not ide be willing to sleep with an acquaintance's gf but the ******* she said she would do to me was no joke. She talked about the toys she had, the costumes she wanted to wear, the positions she wanted to try, and i had been friends with her bf for like 2 weeks and i had only known her for maybe a couple days at that point. Life comes at you fast in college man.

Just is my thing.....LOVE how they look and feel under me......yeah....kowing I am TAKING it away from a racist whitey....sperming up "his" woman......is the BEST to me........that is why I like married white women best of anything.
Exactly the same, but from a white wife's view 👌

Back