What caused your cuckold fetish?

My girlfriend was my friend at first. She was so hot, and a super good friend. I fell in love with her. Since I met her she was really sexual. What she wore, who she dated and of course she would share that with me. I knew how she was and I still fell in love with her.

I also LOVE my wife even if she has a regular black boyfriend:) That just makes her even more attractive to me.

tumblr_o7yrxq5Fme1uyakimo1_1280 (2).jpg

:qos:Ya you're right john.......things have REALLY changed up..! i'm older so the racist dynamic is familiar to me....and the combination of jealousy and racism is what fuels the IR cuckolding craze.....cuz thats what it is now.....CRAZY...! All the hidden primal fears of the white "man".....(whiteboy) are realized from this racial/social/SEXUAL conquest. The PAYBACK has begun john........and yes...the taboo factor is HUGE in this dynamic.....i just never thought i'd see the whiteboy getting turned out as well as the white girl and women. Thats Jungle FeVer for you john.......too strong to fight.:qos:

The greatest irony is that the whiteboy's own racism leads him so speedily down the path of interracial cuckoldry.

I had a girlfriend in my late teens, and we were both virgins at the start of our relationship. We went out for almost 2 years, and near the end, things began to change for both of us. First, all she could talk about was how hot she was for black men. It got to the point I started thinking she had another guy, black of course, on the side. Her brother even gave me non-stop ******* about about how she was fucking her black boyfriend when I wasn't around. We lived about 20 miles apart, so I didn't see her during the week, and he was easy to believe. Eventually, we broke up with me still being a virgin, and I still don't know for sure about her. Soon after, I saw her at school, and she says, "Guess what I did?" I knew without asking, took her to my house, and we fucked for 3 hours straight. I asked about birth control before we started, and she said not to worry about it. Afterwards, I asked again, and she said, "I'm already pregnant." She was 3 months along, and had had sex with a white guy she only knew for 2 days. She got pregnant right away, in the first or second day they knew each other. There I was, an ultimate cuckold, made one without even knowing for 3 months, by some guy she barely knew, the first pregnant woman I had sex with, the first unprotected sex I ever had, all with my supposed to be virgin bride. Unfortunately she miscarried about 3 weeks later, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, so I didn't marry her while she carried another man's baby, although I would have if things worked out that way. It's been 50 years since that day, and we still see each other once in a while. I've been a cuckold ever since, and she eventually got herself blacked. Right now she's on her 4th husband, and when they split up, we'll fuck some more.

I was 19 and a guitarist in a soul funk band. The other 4 band members were all black, two about same age as me and two about 10 years older. Sexually I was a late starter and I met my first real girl friend, who was the same age as me. She worked for the concert agency that the band was signed up to and we had been together for about a year when our band went on tour through Europe and my girl friend was given the job as our tour manager. We were a well liked band but not famous so all was done on a budget and so for the three months that we were on tour we had a band bus. It had a sleeping compartment up front, a seated area with tables in the middle and another sleeping compartment at the back. Up front was for the drivers, the sound engineer and a roadie and up back was for the band and my girl friend accepted to stay with me in the band compartment. It was all bunk beds and a minimum of privacy.
Right from the start all my black band buddies started hitting at my sweetie and were always making jokes and pulling my leg. Travelling between gigs was pretty boring with not much to do. So they guys started (now I know it was intentiously) drawing us into truth or dare games with forfeits and tasks if the group decided that a participant had not told the truth. For instance, I had to spend a full day naked on the bus serving everyone with food and drinks, which made all on the bus giggle including my girlfriend.
Then after in the second week the main singer and band leader took me to the side and told me that they all had heard us making love in our bunk bed and while as band they got plenty of pussy right after our gigs that in the off days they were all sex starved and I should be a real team player and convince my cute girlfriend to contribute to the team morale and become part of the entertainment for all my band buddies. I was pretty shocked but also noticed that the thought of this made me instantly hard and horny beyond anything I had so far experienced. But I had no idea how to break this idea to Conny my girlfriend.
Then we had a great gig and we all were totally happy, had a nice meal at a local restaurant, went to a bar for more drinks and pretty wabbly by the alcohol boarded the bus and had a two day bus ride in front of us the next gig in another country. We all kept celebrating and the guys started playing cards and singing songs and then one suggested to play strip poker. All guys and especially I looked at Conny but she just said that she was game ... and that's how it all started. Less than an hour later she was sat totally naked between us 5 guys, I and two other black guys had also lost all our clothes. The two black guys were openly playing with their huge hard-ons and Conny was openly allowing them to touch her and then our band leader asked her that she should become our 6th band member but for that she would have to undergo a initiation rite and become our band groupie. Conny was pretty tipsy and in good spirit and I knew that she always had been a very sexual woman and had quite a few other boyfriends before she met me and she just giggled and looked at me and said, Is this OK with you, cause if it is I would like to become a fully subscribed 6th member of the band. I told her that it was fine and something that I wanted. Almost immediately Conny was surrounded by my black band mates and hugged and touched and lifted in the air, fondled, was made to size up the 4 black tools on display, check their girth. My band buddies started little initiation games, where Conny was blindfolded and had to guess whose cock belonged to which band member, by judgin size, or texture or taste. Needless to say when she was lifted she always found at least a couple of fingers in her already wet pussy and before to long she was on her back on a matress and my band buddies ran her first train on her. From then on Conny was everybody's darling whenever they wanted her. I also joined in and joined the fun but that was when I became a cuckold and I knew that whoever I would meet in the future and whoever I got married to, I would always want them to cuckold me with at least one other long term permanent big cocked lover.

I was 19 and a guitarist in a soul funk band. The other 4 band members were all black, two about same age as me and two about 10 years older. Sexually I was a late starter and I met my first real girl friend, who was the same age as me. She worked for the concert agency that the band was signed up to and we had been together for about a year when our band went on tour through Europe and my girl friend was given the job as our tour manager. We were a well liked band but not famous so all was done on a budget and so for the three months that we were on tour we had a band bus. It had a sleeping compartment up front, a seated area with tables in the middle and another sleeping compartment at the back. Up front was for the drivers, the sound engineer and a roadie and up back was for the band and my girl friend accepted to stay with me in the band compartment. It was all bunk beds and a minimum of privacy.
Right from the start all my black band buddies started hitting at my sweetie and were always making jokes and pulling my leg. Travelling between gigs was pretty boring with not much to do. So they guys started (now I know it was intentiously) drawing us into truth or dare games with forfeits and tasks if the group decided that a participant had not told the truth. For instance, I had to spend a full day naked on the bus serving everyone with food and drinks, which made all on the bus giggle including my girlfriend.
Then after in the second week the main singer and band leader took me to the side and told me that they all had heard us making love in our bunk bed and while as band they got plenty of pussy right after our gigs that in the off days they were all sex starved and I should be a real team player and convince my cute girlfriend to contribute to the team morale and become part of the entertainment for all my band buddies. I was pretty shocked but also noticed that the thought of this made me instantly hard and horny beyond anything I had so far experienced. But I had no idea how to break this idea to Conny my girlfriend.
Then we had a great gig and we all were totally happy, had a nice meal at a local restaurant, went to a bar for more drinks and pretty wabbly by the alcohol boarded the bus and had a two day bus ride in front of us the next gig in another country. We all kept celebrating and the guys started playing cards and singing songs and then one suggested to play strip poker. All guys and especially I looked at Conny but she just said that she was game ... and that's how it all started. Less than an hour later she was sat totally naked between us 5 guys, I and two other black guys had also lost all our clothes. The two black guys were openly playing with their huge hard-ons and Conny was openly allowing them to touch her and then our band leader asked her that she should become our 6th band member but for that she would have to undergo a initiation rite and become our band groupie. Conny was pretty tipsy and in good spirit and I knew that she always had been a very sexual woman and had quite a few other boyfriends before she met me and she just giggled and looked at me and said, Is this OK with you, cause if it is I would like to become a fully subscribed 6th member of the band. I told her that it was fine and something that I wanted. Almost immediately Conny was surrounded by my black band mates and hugged and touched and lifted in the air, fondled, was made to size up the 4 black tools on display, check their girth. My band buddies started little initiation games, where Conny was blindfolded and had to guess whose cock belonged to which band member, by judgin size, or texture or taste. Needless to say when she was lifted she always found at least a couple of fingers in her already wet pussy and before to long she was on her back on a matress and my band buddies ran her first train on her. From then on Conny was everybody's darling whenever they wanted her. I also joined in and joined the fun but that was when I became a cuckold and I knew that whoever I would meet in the future and whoever I got married to, I would always want them to cuckold me with at least one other long term permanent big cocked lover.
That’s a hot story!

Back