What are your triggers points?

slinky1

Couple
Real Person
As we are all going into social isolation it seems, we thought we start a conversation where bulls, hotwives and cuckolds could tell us about their particular trigger points that really turn them on. Those tiny elements that make one pic/ element the one you want to masturbate and climax to rather than another one. Perhaps something the lady/ gent up the road, a parents friend, used to wear that turned you on in your youth and now triggers that desire to climax to it as you've got older.

Big tits, phat asses, huge cocks (or tiny ones) are fairly obvious, but that thing that carries an X factor for you. Pierced nipples, red heels, torn fishnets, slutty outfits etc.

For me, its red heels with black fishnets, pierced nipples, strappy heels, leopard prints dresses, large hoop earrings, very hairy womens assholes, red toenails, wedding rings, anklets and cute hairless sissies. Any of these other/ extra elements will be that one little thing that usually triggers me to want to masturbate to it.

For my wife, aside from big cocks, its many tattoos on black skin, attractive men in very expensive suits, black gangster/ thug type guys, slutty lingerie, women being spit roasted.

For me it's always been beautiful lips. One of the more cliché things I know but I remember my first kiss with this black guy I was into, Richard. He had the most beauuutiful lips, like perfectly shaped and they felt like silk against my mouth and my neck. Im a great listener because I love watching a man's mouth move. Before long I realize I'm soaking wet. Lower lips especially, I love biting down on it while we're fucking.
And ass I love a nice ass 💋😂
Its funny how those little things blueprint you later in life. My ex-wife loved having sex to Led Zeppelin's Kashmir, because that was playing in the background the first time she had anal sex, and so not only the song always then triggered that memory, from then on it would then affect her sexual response, even 20 years after that first experience.

Back