The one where the wife is bred x
All guy's who've enjoyed sex with a pregnant woman ( IMO) LUV the idea of both impregnating another Guy's wife and watching a SEXY BABE getting knocked up. We took our nubile FWB on holiday with us and she came back carrying a black baby, She was always very submissive and had incredible sexual stamina, she moved in with us when she was pregnant and surpassed her own standards debauchery. Maybe I'm a serious pervert??? Either way I waa lucky to find a teenage slut who's still visiting my bed. If you're interested in hearing about her sexploits DM us. Best wishes. T n K 😈🍌💦👱‍♀️☻☻☻☻

All guy's who've enjoyed sex with a pregnant woman ( IMO) LUV the idea of both impregnating another Guy's wife and watching a SEXY BABE getting knocked up. We took our nubile FWB on holiday with us and she came back carrying a black baby, She was always very submissive and had incredible sexual stamina, she moved in with us when she was pregnant and surpassed her own standards debauchery. Maybe I'm a serious pervert??? Either way I waa lucky to find a teenage slut who's still visiting my bed. If you're interested in hearing about her sexploits DM us. Best wishes. T n K 😈🍌💦👱‍♀️☻☻☻☻
hot

I love finding different amateur cuckold stories. The Internet contains many real stories about the cuckold lifewritten by different sides of the process. These amateur stories are like scripts for future films. Which everyone can take note of. Shall we discuss some of these amateur stories?

Wife's birthday real best gift

Real sexy cuckold story from one amateur cuckold forum. One cuckold hubby decided to surprise his sexyhot wife on her birthday. He took a best hotel room. Do you know what the real gift was? 6 sexy men who were hiding completely naked in the bathroom.

When they entered the room, the hubby opened the door, and all these sexual men came out of the bathroom, ready to fuck his wife. She was real ecstatic with happiness. What story happened next, you can real guess. This hubby watched as these sexy guys had sex with wife in all holes.

And in the end, hubby licked all cum, which his wife had everywhere. A best holiday for a hot wife and her hubby. One of the awsome real amateur cuckold stories.

The friend your girlfriend had sex

My old friend shared this hot story with me. He is also a cuckold hubby in life like me. For a while, he dated a girl. After some event where they met a guy who once had sex with his hot girlfriend, the three of them had a hot cuckold story.

The girl was sucking the guy, and he was talking on the phone with that ex. In short, she invited him to them. She asked, "What you want to see?" Hubby replied that she just sucked that ex.

She must have tried so hard that he was shocked. He has never seen his girlfriend suck someone in front of him. This was their best real first cuckold story. He was very aroused. Then the three of them moved to the bed, where the sexy girl was already sucking them in turn, not letting them finish at the last moment.

Then they decided to have sex, putting both cocks in her pussy. They approached her from different angles. Hubby was so turned on that he came with a few thrusts inside her.

Hubby went to the bathroom, and when he returned, he found that these two were already hot sex and main and moaning passionately with pleasure. This is where he felt like a cuckold.

This was his first story of many sexy cuckold stories to come. All night they shared this girl among themselve. When this guy left, hubby had to calm down his hot girlfriend alone. She tried even better for him, knowing that he allowed to become a cuckold. Since that night, their life has real changed.

Now they enjoy a lot of cuckold stories and their relationship is stronger and more exciting. How do you like these amateur cuckold stories? What best hot cuckold stories have you had? Or what hot amateur cuckold stories have you read and want to repeat this story in your real life?
425olds posts some really good stories

My wife is extremely religious and more than a tad prudish. I have tried for many years to convince her that she needs to at least try a BBC much larger than my 3-3/4 inches. I kind of like stories about white wives having car troubles and the stud driving the wrecker comes to her rescue. My story would be that my wife was traveling alone at night, swerves to miss hitting a deer and wrecks into a tree. The airbags go off and hit her squarely in the head causing her to have a bit of a concussion and making her thoughts like she was in a fog. She is out on a country road and two young black guys are quickly on the scene and help her from her car into their truck. They are very courteous, but also really horny when they start looking over this mature 70 year old white woman that now has no idea who she is and what is happening. They call a buddy to come and pick up her car to take it to his local garage and rather than taking my wife to a hospital, they continue on to the black nightclub they were going to attend convincing my now spaced out wife that she is their date for the evening. They hit the club and since my wife was does not ******* alcohol the drinks they are pouring down her are really having an affect combined with the concussion, from her head injury. My wife has no idea what is happening to her and she is now in an almost ******* out state. At the club the two black men and several of their buddies have been dancing with her. She was wearing a simple dress, but they have removed her panties and tied the dress up above her waist so that every black guy in the club could see her naked ass and hairy pussy on display. Camera phones were constantly snapping pictures of the new white whore on display. Every guy dancing with her had stroked and fingered her now soaking wet pussy. The two heroes that had come to her aid when she wrecked now collected their prize and headed to Bubba's Garage to pay the wrecker service. The only way my wife would ever let another man touch her was if she had no idea what she was doing. At the garage they moved into a back room with a pull out couch and proceeded to strip my wife naked. They used every hole and she had greedily wrapped her lips around all three massive black cocks. She really didn't understand the power of a black man, because she was completely out of it, but she new that those cocks were amazing and she kept begging them to keep fucking her hard and deep. She came so much it was like a floodgate opening as those big cocks stretched and hit all the virgin pussy my little dicklet never touched. Thank goodness for camera videos, because when they finished using her as their white whore, they found her phone and my email and sent me the pictures and videos of her begging them to fuck her, pleading with them that she needed more of their BBC! Later they dropped her at a medical center, but when she recovered they contacted her and told her they were sending the videos to her pastor and all her friends on her contacts list with her begging for BBC. Rather than face that embarrassment, she had to agree to be their whore and every month she goes to the club with them and now dances completely naked with all the men.

My wife is extremely religious and more than a tad prudish. I have tried for many years to convince her that she needs to at least try a BBC much larger than my 3-3/4 inches. I kind of like stories about white wives having car troubles and the stud driving the wrecker comes to her rescue. My story would be that my wife was traveling alone at night, swerves to miss hitting a deer and wrecks into a tree. The airbags go off and hit her squarely in the head causing her to have a bit of a concussion and making her thoughts like she was in a fog. She is out on a country road and two young black guys are quickly on the scene and help her from her car into their truck. They are very courteous, but also really horny when they start looking over this mature 70 year old white woman that now has no idea who she is and what is happening. They call a buddy to come and pick up her car to take it to his local garage and rather than taking my wife to a hospital, they continue on to the black nightclub they were going to attend convincing my now spaced out wife that she is their date for the evening. They hit the club and since my wife was does not ******* alcohol the drinks they are pouring down her are really having an affect combined with the concussion, from her head injury. My wife has no idea what is happening to her and she is now in an almost ******* out state. At the club the two black men and several of their buddies have been dancing with her. She was wearing a simple dress, but they have removed her panties and tied the dress up above her waist so that every black guy in the club could see her naked ass and hairy pussy on display. Camera phones were constantly snapping pictures of the new white whore on display. Every guy dancing with her had stroked and fingered her now soaking wet pussy. The two heroes that had come to her aid when she wrecked now collected their prize and headed to Bubba's Garage to pay the wrecker service. The only way my wife would ever let another man touch her was if she had no idea what she was doing. At the garage they moved into a back room with a pull out couch and proceeded to strip my wife naked. They used every hole and she had greedily wrapped her lips around all three massive black cocks. She really didn't understand the power of a black man, because she was completely out of it, but she new that those cocks were amazing and she kept begging them to keep fucking her hard and deep. She came so much it was like a floodgate opening as those big cocks stretched and hit all the virgin pussy my little dicklet never touched. Thank goodness for camera videos, because when they finished using her as their white whore, they found her phone and my email and sent me the pictures and videos of her begging them to fuck her, pleading with them that she needed more of their BBC! Later they dropped her at a medical center, but when she recovered they contacted her and told her they were sending the videos to her pastor and all her friends on her contacts list with her begging for BBC. Rather than face that embarrassment, she had to agree to be their whore and every month she goes to the club with them and now dances completely naked with all the men.
My my my 😂

Black Tales and White Tails Part I

Did she have a hidden agenda? Was her desire to dominate white men driven
by some racial hatred or need to seek revenge for her enslaved ancestors?
By all outward appearances, that would appear to be the case. Mistress
Desire was far more complex than superficial appearances would allow,
however. Black, strong, confident, and proud, there was no mistaking that
the Domina was proud of her African heritage and took pleasure in reducing
her white submissives to whatever it was that they feared the most. There
was a certain subtlety she possessed that could not be defined by labels
and she knew how to use that to the best of her advantage. It was that
power the would lead Bryan Summers down the road of depravity and
submission.

She chose to meet him in a very public bar. It was a gay bar in fact, and
it was on the evening of the citywide famous drag show. Queens weren't the
only people in attendance, butches, studs, lipsticks, straights, bisexuals
and everyone in between showed up to revel in the god damned decadence and
defiance the night represented. Anyone who wanted to thumb their nose at
the status quo and acknowledge that they couldn't be defined sexually by
the strict and puritanical morals of the Bible belt felt comfortable
showing up. There was plenty of hootin' and hollerin' for the glammed up
female impersonators doing yet another rendition of "Rollin on the River"
and "It's Raining Men." Her date for the evening did not fit in that
category. After hours of subtle interrogation, she had determined that his
greatest fear was being seen for who he really is. He was an introvert, a
social recluse of sorts that wanted to keep his desires hidden from
everyone, including himself. Inside, he was a slut. Not just any slut, a
slut of the most insatiable, perverted, depraved kind. He wanted someone
to ******* him to bring out his dark fantasies and help him to become who he
felt he really was inside.

She was taking a chance that he wouldn't show but she was betting
that the chemistry and the desperation he felt to fulfill his desires would
be motivation enough for him to make the leap into the unknown. She
positioned herself at the far end of the bar at a table where she could see
him enter. If her assessment was wrong and he didn't show up, she would
entertain herself with the spectacle of others that wanted to exhibit their
sexuality for the entire world to see. He hadn't cum in over three weeks
and he had been nightly aroused with descriptive tales of her fantasies and
desires. The Internet and the phone were vastly different than the
adventure he was about to go on however.

Stevie Wonder could have seen him walk through the front door. Nervous as
hell, he looked around the place needing only the tiniest of excuses to
turn around and leave. The promises of mind-blowing strapon anal assaults
and wild, uninhibited sexual release propelled him to move forward. He
spotted her immediately. She didn't have to signal for him or make her
presence known to him; she exuded the regal stature whereby he knew her
immediately. He made his way to her table and she had his favorite *******
waiting for him. He downed it with one gulp and nervously looked around
taking in all the sights, perspiration forming on his top lip.

"Bryan, did you do as I instructed?" He lifted his arm that had been lying
casually in his lap above the table and showed his baby smooth, hairless
body; the only hair remaining on his body was under his arms and above the
neck. She placed her hand under the table and felt for the evidence of his
other command. Apparent through his clothes was a harder than steel
erection and the telltale signs of a cock ring. He swallowed hard as she
stroked him through his pants, knowing full well that he couldn't cum
restrained as he was. They settled back and began to converse; she was
controlling the flow of the exchange with her eyes and her will. He knew
he was being dominated and it was more than sexual.

She draped her legs over his and he instinctively began to massage her
silken calves. He swallowed hard as he glanced down and realized that her
pussy was exposed just inches away from him under her short dress.
"Listen, can we get out of here? I did what you asked and I'm just not
comfortable here," he stammered, his eyes darting around the room to make
sure no one he knew was there. She laughed politely and ignored his
comment, stroking his exposed arm and caressing his face with her soft
fingertips.

As the lights dimmed and a slow song began to play to supplement the time
between performances, they were interrupted by the most breathtaking Black
man in the bar approaching the table. Dressed impeccably, not a bit shy of
6'2", masculine, and looking like he stepped off the pages of a magazine,
he extended his hand to the nervous submissive and said, "Would you care to
dance?"

"No thanks, I'm not gay," Bryan managed to eek out, looking like a dear
caught in headlights more than unassuming business professional that
wielded so much confidence at his place of work.

"He'd love to," Desire answered, moving her legs and placing her
submissive's hand gently in that of his suitor's.

He was in a state of shock. He had specifically told Mistress Desire that
he wouldn't do anything with another man. He was straight. The confusion
in his eyes, the panic, the anger overwhelmed him. He had limits that were
not negotiable. Being submissive and being gay were too different things.
"He stood firm on his decision, "No thanks," he said with determination,
"I'm not gay."

He reached for his keys in his pocket and began to stand. "Listen, I don't
know what sort of games you are playing but I'm not interested, Go fuck
yourself bitch."

Desire laughed at his defiance, placed her hand gently on his arm, and
leaned in close. Her voice was sweet and gentle. "Bryan, you are standing
on the verge of all of your dreams come true. Before you leave, think
about everything that we've been through to get to this point, are you
willing to throw it all away for a dance? Think of all the nights online
where your heart felt like it was pounding out of your chest and you were
begging me to use you in any way possible. Think about the things you went
through to gain my favor. You know I'm the only woman that can push you
past your fears. Are you ready to throw that all away for a silly little
dance? If you leave, you'll go home and jerk off in solitude dreaming of
the things that could have been. Do you want to do that Bryan? Do you
want to abandon the potential for your wildest fantasies to come true?"

Her voice never went above a whisper. "You can leave you little bitch but
don't you dare think of contacting me again. Think about trying to find
another Mistress like me that will make you feel like the depraved, dirty
slut that I bring out in you. Haven't you always wanted to be the
submissive bitch boy to a superior Black domme? The night of indescribable
sensation that you've waited for is here for you. All you have to do is
dance. Go! I won't think about you ever again, but can you say the same
thing about me?"

The synapses in Bryan's brain were misfiring. He was pissed and aroused.
The gentleman waiting for the dance chimed in, tired of waiting and said,
"Listen, don't worry about it." He turned to walk away.

"Wait," Bryan said meekly. Desire leaned even closer, the warmth of her
body penetrating Bryan's aura. She whispered something in his ear and
leaned back. Bryan stood, fighting back the tears, and said with defiance
in his voice, "Wait, I'd love to dance." He knew that the dance was not
the not to be the end of his tests.

Slightly shorter than this beautiful specimen of a man before him, he
didn't even know where to place his hands. His dance partner took control.
He placed Bryan's arms around his neck and pulled Bryan close. Bryan
swallowed hard, his frustration showing in the color in his cheeks. The
alcohol in his system allowed him to relax just enough, knowing that this
humiliation would be over in less than three minutes. He shut out the
people around him and danced, it was more like moved to the music; he was
never really that good of a dancer. Bryan had to hold on to reality. He
was getting confused. The arms around his waist made him feel sexy. A
feeling of security and arousal enveloped him. The sexy black shoulder
that he rested his head upon was comforting. He could feel full lips brush
against his neck and he yielded to the temptation to moan ever so slightly
at the sensation. Strong Black hands caressed his ass. He froze
momentarily; his ass had always been a highly erogenous zone for him but he
made sure that he only fantasized about women taking him there. However,
behind the safety of his closed eyes, in the secure embrace of the
beautiful man that held him, he erotically thrust his ass back and forth,
fantasizing about being fucked by his Mistress later on. The hands
grabbing his ass were forceful and he loved the sensation of being
taken...******, which only cause him to grind his ass harder and harder
against his dance partner.

"Uhmmm, the song's over. Would you like another dance?" Bryan was snapped
back into reality.

"No... hell no! I was just dancing with you because ...No." Bryan knew
his defensiveness was transparent but he had to maintain his facade of
defiance if only for his own sense of well-being.

Back at the table, Mistress Desire chuckled as Bryan slid into the seat
next to her. The Black gentleman slid into the booth across from them.
"You were so right Desire, his little cock was hard the entire time. And
the way he was grinding his ass on me, I can tell he's going to be one hot
fuck."

"I told you his slutty side would come out, Derrick. When will you learn
to trust me?" Their laughter burning his ears like acid would burn his
flesh. They were sitting there causally discussing his little cock, his
slutty nature, and the plans that they had made to in advance. Bryan was
incensed. He fumed at the thought that this was all a set up and he
mumbled something under his breath. He stood to rise and leave when the
gentleman said, "Sit down, bitch. We didn't tell you that you could
leave."
A lump formed in his throat as Bryan felt helpless to move. His cock
had no such limitations. It was raging hard and hurting from being
constrained as it was. The casual power that the Black man had over him at
that moment made him feel like the submissive slut he had longed to feel
like. He wondered momentarily if they had slipped something in his *******
to make him have ...you know, those kinds of thoughts.

"What's going on here? I thought..." he was mumbling incoherently. Desire
giggled and ignored him momentarily.

"Oh, forgive my manners. Bryan, I would like you to meet Derrick. He's my
lover. We like to play together. He's the male version of me, don't you
think? Derrick ...you've already met Bryan." The rapid eye movement of
Bryan indicated confusion. "You didn't honestly think someone as
breathtaking as he would actually be attracted to someone like you, did
you?" She laughed even louder; Bryan was afraid that her amusement would
draw attention to them. He felt unattractive with her comment but that
somehow aroused him even more. He wondered what people would think, a
white man sitting there with two Black people. He was sure everyone in the
place could read his mind. Bryan couldn't even discern his own thoughts at
that moment. All sorts of thoughts ran through his mind about what the two
of them had in mind for him. He feared the outcome if he decided to let
them go through with their plans and he was terrified of letting the
extreme sensation of arousal that he was experiencing go.

For years, his attraction to Black women had consumed his every fantasy.
He loved their strength and their assuredness. He loved their comfort and
sophistication. White women hadn't aroused him in the better part of four
years or more. Sex with his wife was reduced to a once-a-week obligatory
fuck on Saturday nights to keep her from complaining. He would climb on
top of her and in order to cum, he would fantasize about being at the mercy
of a black woman, having her control his every desire. The pale skin of
his wife just couldn't arouse him any more.

White women were insignificant to him except on the rare occasion he
fantasized about having a white wife that would be a slut for black cock.
Intermittently, he would dream of having a white wife that craved huge
black cocks fucking her mouth, pussy and asshole unmercilessly while he
served the Black wives of those men in whatever degrading or humiliating
ways they saw fit. Those thoughts didn't seem realistic, his conservative
wife would never think of such things, so he dismissed them as a fleeting
fantasy. He was comfy defining himself as submissive to Black women, a
submissive of the most extreme proportions. If he were to allow himself to
be honest and frank about his own desires, there had been many nights he
has dreamt of being ****** to be a cross-dressing sissy for Black cock, but
he wanted to be "******" so he could absolve himself of the guilt of
desiring those yummy Black studs. He allowed himself to freely fantasize
about Black women all the time, and all the things that he would do for
them.

"Let's go," her directive was simple and to the point, bringing Bryan back
to reality. Out into the night air, Bryan had more reservations. All the
"ifs" and the "what ifs" and logistics were causing him to panic. He stood
helpless, like a baby, waiting for further instruction.

Derrick and Desire kissed in the darkness and shadows of the parking lot.
They held hands and ignored Bryan but they were ever aware of his presence
behind them as they made out while he watched. They approached an SUV and
opened the back door and Derrick turned momentarily to tell Bryan to get
in. Other than that, they were ignoring him as if he was insignificant to
their arousal. Bryan, on the other hand, was mesmerized watching them
kiss. Their skin looked so...different. They seemed so...powerful. It
was intoxicating to watch them together.

He stepped in the back seat and closed the door behind him as he regretted
not telling someone whom he was going to meet, getting some significant
contact information from this woman in case something went wrong. Derrick
drove while he and Desire chatted, laughed, and occasionally looked in the
rear view mirror. He went to adjust his cock as it had been hard for hours
before meeting her and the dull ache in his nuts was a sweet and painful
reminder of that fact. He wanted those nuts to be kicked, slapped, and
twisted at the hands of the gorgeous mistress that sat in the passenger
side of the truck in front of him. His boypussy was throbbing thinking
about being fucked savagely. The pair in front of him seemed so sensuous,
so oblivious to his presence, he wondered if they would forget about him
and leave him to stroke his hard cock while he watched them make love or if
he would be allowed to cum at all.

His thoughts were about to be answered as they pulled into the driveway of
a lovely home. It was secluded and well maintained and more fears crept
into his mind. He had more fears and more fantasies of what was to come as
well. Desire slid the door open and said, "Get out." He complied eagerly,
in a fog of lust at that stage from the hours of pent up arousal.

As he stepped into the night air again, Bryan felt more alive than he had
ever felt in his life. Mistress Desire circled him, her body close without
touching him. She ran her nails along the side of his face lightly,
sending chills down his body. "Undress," she said calmly.

Bryan looked around confused. Surely, she was not going to make him
undress in the driveway. It was too early in the evening; people were
awake, watching television, someone might see.

"Undress now!"

As if in a trance, Bryan began to undress in the middle of the driveway.
Derrick had entered the house and was nowhere in sight. He wasn't sure
what to do with his clothes so he folded them as he undressed and placed
them in a neat pile on the ground. He removed his shoes first, feeling
more comfortable with that accessory than a major piece of clothing. He
removed his shirt next. At that moment, he wished he had the smooth,
rippling muscles that most black men seemed to have and he felt ashamed of
his pale complexion. Next to go were his pants. His tightie whities
bulged obscenely in the front from the erection he was sporting and the
cock ring in place. He pulled his socks off and stood in anticipation of
his next command. He felt even more naked because he was hairless.
Somehow, it made him feel more vulnerable.

"I said undress." Her voice was so damned soothing and melodic, he felt
helpless to deny her anything. He slid his underwear down, his erection
bobbing in the night air. Even at full erection, he was barely six inches.
He always told inevitable Internet lie that he was six inches erect but
that was only in the most extreme state of arousal. Tonight, he was
convinced he might be a little more than six even.

Mistress Desire stroked his cock in the cool night air. The sensation was
indescribable. Her hands were so soft and silky, he was under her control,
people could be watching, and he knew that he had planned a night to
explore his wildest fantasies. He moaned out loud as she stroked him with
skill.

"Tell me what you want, Bryan. Tell me why you are here."

The words came tumbling out of his mouth as if they had been rehearsed. "I
want to be used by you, my superior Black queen. I want you to put me in
my place as the inferior white boy that I am. I want you to take out your
frustrations on me and make me your bitch. Humiliate me, Mistress. *******
me to do unspeakable things. I want you to show me that you have power
over me. Use me any way you see fit, Mistress. I belong to you."

The more he confessed his desires, the more she stroked him. This Black
woman, fully dressed, masturbating a completely nude white male in,
seemingly her front yard, making him spill his guts. If anyone were
looking they would have gotten an eyeful. "Put your clothes in the
backseat and bend over with your hands on the floor of the truck. He did
what he was instructed to do and waited even further instruction.

"Let's see if this pussy is as slutty as you claim it is," she mused.

She spread his ass cheeks and rubbed her fingertip over his hole. He let
out a slight moan. His knees were shaking and he was glad that he could
brace himself on the frame of the truck, his ass exposed for the entire
world to see. Mistress Desire slid her finger in to his unlubricated hole.
That was nothing to him, he had gotten so used to fucking himself he
actually leaked "pussy juice" as he called it when he was horny. His ass
was always ready to be penetrated by a huge, black dildo any time of the
day or night. She began fingering him harder, driving him to maniacal fits
of pleasure.

She was giving him more pleasure than he had ever imagined. Gone were all
inhibitions and he was anxious for more. "Oh, yessssss, Mistress. Finger
my pussy, pleaaase." If her fingers were just a little longer, she could
have reached his spot. She knew exactly what she was doing and she worked
his manpussy like a pro.

She pulled her fingers out of his ass abruptly, causing him to cry out, his
moans echoing off the cul-de-sac serenity. "Get on your hands and knees
and crawl to the front door. Wait there until you are allowed in." With
that, she walked away up the walkway and entered the home.

Bryan was lost. He stood shakily and closed the truck door quietly, hoping
not to draw any more attention than his previous moans and display had
garnered. He willingly got on his hands and knees and crawled on the
walkway to the front door. His hands and knees ached from the concrete but
he relished the pain in anticipation of his fate to come. He knelt
submissively at the door and waited. He suspected that they were watching
him so he posed like a prize ******* at a show. He arched his back and
thrust his ass high in the air, showing that he was ready for anything. He
lowered his head in submission, to prove that he was lowly and
insignificant. His erection couldn't be seen in his kneeling position but
it was red from arousal and restraint. He wanted to be beautiful to all
the eyes watching him, to whomever they may have belonged. He didn't care
if the nosey neighbors saw him; in fact, he wanted them to see him for who
he really was. He wanted to be on display as a submissive to Blacks and he
was proud of that fact.

In an instant, the porch lights were turned on and he was flooded with
light. He maintained his composure and pride, sticking his ass out even
more and lowering his head to the ground. His asshole was throbbing and
desperate for penetration and his soul craved humiliation. At that moment,
the door opened and he heard his Mistress command him to come in. He
crawled forward with confidence and agility.

She stroked him like a pet, running her hands through his hair and down his
back. Bryan purred like a kitten and humped the air like a bitch in heat.
She placed a collar around his neck but he was afraid to tell her it was a
little too tight so he suffered in silence. It was a good discomfort, one
he would gladly suffer for the Divine Mistress that stood above him. She
put a leash on his collar and pulled him in the direction of a back room.
The carpet under his knees felt good compared to the concrete but the pain
in his nuts was ever present.

She opened the door to a playroom and pulled him in unceremoniously. The
furnishings were sparse but there was no denying it was a room for
hedonistic desires. Not quite a dungeon and far from a spare bedroom,
there were toys and tables, and chairs that had been designed for play.
Derrick was there, naked and erect, oiled and glistening, a vision of ebony
perfection. She dropped the leash and commanded Bryan to stay, like a
puppy being trained. Desire and Derrick conspired, whispering and planning
what to do with their toy. Derrick assisted her in undressing, the way
they interacted making them look like dancers more so than anything else.
Her body was a work of art. Her skin looked like the smoothest velvet and
her curves were a sculptor's dream.

She walked over to a table and picked up a strapon. Derrick helped her put
it in place as Bryan began to whimper at the thought of what was to come.
"Silence, bitch," as she continued to secure her harness and what looked
like a nine inch black dildo to her sleek frame. Bryan was dizzy with lust
and confusion.

Desire sat in a chair and motioned for Bryan to come closer. "This, my
pet, is going to be very simple. You are going to suck my dick until you
prove that you are a cock craved whore and then you are going to get your
slutty white boycunt pounded by the most formidable Black cock that you've
ever seen. Does that sound okay with you?"

Bryan nodded furiously as he was anxious to get underway. She leaned back
in the chair casually and Bryan took in every inch of her beauty. Her face
was a face that could launch a thousand ships; her body was athletic and
toned. Her nipples were dark and puffy and Bryan longed to feel them in is
mouth. Her legs were out of this world. They seemed to go on forever.
She stroked her strapon like it was real flesh. He approached her with
confidence. He had sucked his own toys enough to know exactly how to do
it. He had prepared himself to deepthroat dildos that didn't look humanly
possible to swallow.

His assault was calculated. He wanted to show her a cocksucker like she
had never seen before. He had often fantasized what it would be like to
have such a huge dick and he had practiced sucking his toys the way he
would want his cock sucked if he were a black man. He maintained eye
contact with her as he began to lick sensuously up and down the shaft. He
licked the head, circled it with his tongue, and began stroking it with his
hand methodically. He licked up and down the shaft, inching his mouth
closer and closer to the sweet pussy that lay underneath, the scent of it
making his little red cock leak profusely with precum. He placed his mouth
over the head and began his descent. Barely more than half of it was in
his mouth and it was already hitting the back of his throat. It was
thicker than he had ever sucked before but he was determined to show her
that he was a good slut for her.

Her words fueled his passion to do an even better job. "Come on you dirty
white cocksucker, show me what a slut you are for my juicy black cock.
Suck my beautiful black dick. Tell me you love it."

He went into a cocksucking frenzy. "Yes, Mistress. I'm in love with your
big, black cock. It tastes so good in my mouth. I love being your white
cocksucker. Feed me your cum." He was sucking harder and faster, taking
it deeper and deeper. His spit was dripping down the side; he wanted to be
like the white whores he saw in all the videos that gave messy blowjobs.

She grabbed the back of his head and ****** him all the way down on her
"cock." He choked and gasped for air and he felt like he was going to pass
out. The head of the black toy was deep in his throat and he felt like he
was going to puke. He kept sucking. He sucked and she pumped until they
were in a rhythm. He was taking every inch down his throat in every
thrust. Every time she would let him up for air, she would ask him, "Do
you want some more?" He nodded affirmatively but he eagerness was
evidenced in the fact that he wouldn't stop sucking and licking that sexy
black strapon.

"You're ready to get your pussy fucked, aren't you?" He nodded
uncontrollable, only stopping for a few seconds before he continued to lick
and suck and swallow her strapon. "Derrick, get him ready for me, will you
please?"

Bryan froze for a second. He was past the point of pretense or care and
all he wanted was to be used. He arched his back as he felt lubricant
being poured on his hole. Derrick's fingers were longer, thicker, and
penetrated him more completely than Desire's fingers had previously done.
He moaned in appreciation of the stimulation and sucked that much more.
She kept taunting him with her words," you want to get fucked by a big
black cock, to be a white faggot whore to be used, don't you?

He didn't have time to answer. His mouth was crammed full of the strapon
and he was sucking it like a whore. At that instant, he felt the head of
Derrick's dick at the entrance to his asshole. He reached his hand back to
feel its size and to guide it in but he wasn't prepared for what he
encountered. It was as thick as a beer can and twice as long.

"Noooo," he cried out, "I can't take that, please no." The words coming
out of his mouth rang of fear but his heart told a different tale. He
craved the pain of being used by Black people to rid him of his horrible
guilt, to make him feel as inferior had he knew himself to be. He wanted
to be fucked like a white rag doll and he wanted to earn his punishment.
The head burned as it penetrated him and he turned back to suck the strapon
to distract himself. Desire had unhooked the dildo and spread her legs
wide and presented him with her wet slit.

Bryan was experiencing sensory overload. A Black man was about to fuck him
with the biggest black cock he had ever seen and before him was a sexy
Black woman shoving her pussy in his face. He cried out, "Fuck me. Fuck
my mouth, Fuck my pussy. Use me. Fuck me!!!" Tears formed in his eyes.
He was lowered to a mass of flesh and lust at the hands of these Ebony
gods.

The cock in his ass pushed its way past his sphincter and deep into his
bowels. It hurt. It was the kind of pain ushered in by the grandest
pleasure. The sweet, sexy pussy in his face tasted like heaven. He felt
what he previously thought was impossible. Derrick's balls were firmly
against his own. He was impaled on that massive meat.

He licked the clit in his face furiously as he wanted his Mistress to come
in his mouth. "More ...more ...more," he kept chanting.

Derrick began slapping his ass and calling him names and it sent Bryan into
a lust-driven high. The pounding was harder now; he was being fucked
without mercy. His guts ached, his prostate had never had that sort of
stimulation and he was eating the wet musky cunt of his sexy Nubian
Mistress. His tears were uncontrollable. His balls were aching. He
started stroking his own cock uncontrollably as he unsnapped the cock ring
and let out a cry. His cum exploded from his prick as Desire held his head
to her spasming pussy and Derrick unloaded blast after thick blast of
thick, hot cum in his well used hole. He ******* from the pleasure and
the pain.

It was early morning when they dropped him off at the parking lot of the
gay bar where they met. They had used him in so many delicious and
unspeakable ways he couldn't remember them all. They were kinder to him
then when they first met, treating him like a pet now rather than a
plaything. He was desperate for some sign that he had pleased them. "Will
I see you again? Would you like to use me some more?" The longing in his
eyes a telltale sign of the delight he had taken in being fucked so
completely.

"Know that tonight was baby's play compared to what you will experience
again," Desire said. They drove off into the early morning, masters of
dominant pleasure.

To Be Continued...

Black Tales and White Tails II

(TC - I first encountered this story in the middle of part 2 on some random site. Then I found all of part 2, then found part 1, then found the original author and I'm gladly giving this link to the original work. I channeled Derrick when I first started off in exploring my sexual dominance even before I watched the visuals in porn. I respect erotic fiction because, unlike porn, the theater of the mind plays a different version of the same movie in everyone's heads. This led me to the lifestyle way before I saw cuckold porn. It's a masterpiece of written filth)

In the two weeks after Bryan's adventure, he hadn't been able to keep his
mind off the events of that memorable night. During meetings at work, he
would drift off in fantasy to the words that Desire last said. "Know that
tonight was C's play compared to what you will experience again." He
had flashbacks. Was it possible that he did the unspeakable things his
mind's eye recalled? Eating black pussy, sucking big, black cocks ...real
and unreal, begging to get fucked and craving humiliation and Aggression. At
times, he could pretend that it was all a dream, that it hadn't really
happened at all, but the desperation he felt to experience it again, the
emptiness he felt inside, the longing to submit to his divine Black queen
and do whatever she demanded haunted his every thought and desire. In his
mind, it played out like a movie. He could see himself in the action. He
could see the way he swallowed Mistress Desire's Strapon like a slut. He
could see Master Derrick's huge cock as it invaded the deepest part of his
bowels and gave him indescribable and forbidden pleasure. He could see his
transformation from mild mannered, unassuming white man to submissive white
bitchboi slut, with an insatiable need to be used and humiliated by Black
people. His mediocre life almost had reason while he patiently waited for
the next email or instant message from Mistress Desire to let him know
where his next adventure into dark passion would take him.

One side effect the experience had on him was a boost to his libido. His
previously boring and dull sex life with his wife had been resurrected.
His love making become nothing less than inspired and she was never more
satisfied in their entire eight-year marriage. His mind would fill of
images from that night. His erection would become like steel and he would
practically fight to keep from blurting out that he was submissive to
Blacks to the blonde M-of-two that lay beneath him. He was inspired
by the intense desire to shock his card carrying, Jior League, PTA white
bread wife with the revelation that he had eaten the hairy, black cunt of a
sexy, Ebony mistress and he loved every second of it. He would pound away
at his wife, making her moan for the first time in years, thinking of the
look of horror she would have on her face knowing that he had begged like a
dirty whore to get fucked savagely by a black man he knew to be his
superior. He would imagine that Desire would be whispering in his ear that
his cock was pathetic and could never satisfy a woman the way Derrick's
massive ebony weapon had satisfied his slutty asspussy as he humped up and
down on the unsuspecting woman white women that had ceased arousing him
years ago. Fantasizing about hearing Desire's melodic voice in his mind,
feeling her sensuous touch, and inspired by the beauty of her smooth
chocolate skin, Bryan could resign himself to the life he was sentenced to
live and make due with the cards he had been dealt.

Those fantasies came to a crashing halt the second he walked through the
door one day after work. The envelope sat plainly on the kitchen table
when he arrived home. It was so ornate, so elaborate; it was difficult to
miss. He initially assumed it was for his wife but felt compelled to
inspect it. The hand calligraphy clearly spelled out his name and the
expensive bronze envelope with sealing wax looked like it could have been
an exclusive invitation to Prince William's coronation or something. Bryan
held the envelope in his hand and panicked. He knew the origin of the
envelope even without a return address. It wasn't postmarked so he had to
assume it had been hand delivered. His wife surely put it there so there
was no way he could conceal it from her. Perspiration formed under his
arms and he began to hyperventilate. He could hear his wife moving about
upstairs and he knew from routine that she would be done momentarily to
greet him.

"Honey, I'll be...back, I forgot my briefcase at the gym ...I'll be
... I'll be right back," he yelled up the staircase as he clutched the
envelope tightly.

"Wait, tell me what's in the envelope before you ...leave," the last word
barely audible over the slam of the carport door. He sat in his car
motionless for a second. Maybe he would just drive away and never come
back. No, he needed to get revenge on that bitch for trying to destroy his
life. She would pay for this and pay dearly. He backed out of the
driveway not sure if he would even have the nerve to return home. He had
nothing but the clothes on his back.

Why had he been so thoughtless, so stupid? He jeopardized his marriage for
a night of lust. At the time, it seemed so imperative to him to fulfill
his fantasy. He'd spent hours online, trying to find the perfect
African-American domme to fulfill his fantasies. Mistress Desire was a
member of a yahoo group called loveebonywomen. He sent her an instant
message and she returned his message with pleasant conversation. Not only
was she his intellectual equal, she was his superior. She was a biologist
specializing in stem cell research and most of her job description went
over his head. For weeks, they had developed a rapport and she had
initiated him into a world of dominance and submission from which he could
not return. She was masterful in her control of him and he found himself
doing things he hadn't ever contemplated before. She never raised her
voice; she never made outrageous and unreasonable demands on him. She
would get inside his head, anticipate his every thought and desire, and
push him to maniacal heights of arousal. He craved her humiliation most of
all. He would get a perverse thrill knowing that she looked down on him
with disgust and contempt.

His cell phone rang and it jolted him out of his memories. The caller ID
said it was his wife and he let the call go to voicemail. He glanced at
the envelope sitting on the front seat. It looked like it had an aura of
its own. "What the hell am I so afraid of? What if it's not even from
her? This is crazy. I'm not afraid of her. I'm not going to let her
control my life. Whatever is in there I can handle it," he thought.

He drove out of conditioning to his job. It was still relatively early in
the evening so a few people were still lingering about, finishing up
projects and waiting for the evening traffic to dissipate before they made
their journey to the outer burbs. He moved through the office in a fog,
the envelope held firmly in his grasp. He closed the door to his office
and loosened his tie. He felt lightheaded. He broke the seal of the
envelope and the gilt tissue paper floated gracefully to the floor. He
unfolded the envelope to find a hand written note.

"Bryan, I do so hope you have a wonderful evening when we met. I warned
you that if you wanted to play again, the stakes would be higher. What say
you, Bryan? Interested in seeing how far you will be willing to go to get
your pathetic little prick off again Bryan?"

Bryan blinked hard. With all that was at stake, with all that he stood to
lose, he found himself getting erect. He could hear the sweet timber of
her voice and he knew all to well that she knew how to push his buttons.

He continued to read. "You belong to me completely, Bryan, that means that
anything that you have belongs to me as well. I want your wife Bryan. I
want to see your wife getting fucked like a slut by Derrick's beautiful
black cock. I want to see the look on her face as you kiss my feet, lick
my pussy, as you ******* my piss and tell me that you love me and you'll do
anything to please me. I want her to watch in horror as she sees her
dutiful husband slobber and drool over Derrick's black cock and beg to get
fucked like a useless faggot. Chez Henri -- Friday night -- Be there at
8:00, bring your wife, and we'll be waiting for you."

Bryan's mouth was dry. More than that, his cock was hard. He went to lock
the door of his office and he fell wearily against the frame as he freed
his raging hard cock and stroked it, thinking of the things Desire had
described. He pushed his pants to his knees and spread his thighs as much
as his khakis would allow. He placed his finger in his mouth and sucked
it, imagining a more delectable treat. Sufficiently lubricated, he reached
past his balls to his asshole and pushed it in. Ever since Derrick had
fucked him in the ass, his asshole had become desperate to be fucked.
Sometimes, it itched and throbbed in need of a big, black invader. He shot
a load all over the carpet as he fantasized about his wife being a slut for
black cock, and how Mistress Desire had manipulated him so completely.

Invigorated, Bryan regained his composure and he began concocting lies and
explanations to tell his wife. He checked his voicemail to get a measure
of his wife's demeanor. All seemed well. She was curious but she didn't
seem to suspect anything at all. He felt a tinge of guilt for the betrayal
he was displaying but his lust and fantasies, and the fear that if he
didn't comply with Desire's wishes she might actually do something
malicious to him, his marriage, or his job kept him focused.

He ran to his computer and created an elaborate looking document that
looked like a gift certificate, complete with a fake authorization code and
a line for a fake signature. He called Chez Henri for reservations on
Friday night and they were booked solid. He asked the maitre d' if there
were reservations for a Desiree' Jenkins and he confirmed that she had
reservations for two at 8:00. He called the corporate concierge for his
firm and promised him a hundred bucks if he could get him reservations at
the exclusive, five star restaurant on Friday evening. He got a
confirmation after only a minute of being on hold. He held his breath as
he dialed the number for his wife.

"You won't believe this," he blurted out before giving her a chance to ask
any questions," I entered this drawing at work about a month ago and I won
...we won a dinner for two at Chez Henri on Friday night. Isn't that
fabulous?"

She started to ask all sorts of questions about the strange demeanor of the
man who had delivered the envelope and why he had run out so quickly be he
easily distracted her by telling her that she should go to Nordstrom's and
buy something extra sexy and that he even thought that she should take the
day off an make an appointment for Spa Moulin on Friday afternoon as well.
"Make a day of it B, I want this to be a special night for both of us.
We deserve to let our hair down."

When he hung up, reality hit him squarely in the chest. What on earth was
he thinking? How could he subject himself to such a dangerous plan? As
much as he fantasized about having a wife that was a slut for Black cock
and submitting himself to the machinations of an Ebony Domme, this was too
much.

He avoided Rebecca the majority of the day on Friday, opting to get his
hair cut, go work out at the gym and go buy some Clinique toiletries so
that he would feel his most attractive for his...masters, no longer able to
say mistress solely. His passion was rising and his slutty nature was
coming out. He wanted Desire and Derrick to take him places that he had
never even dreamt of going. The fact that his wife might be there to watch
didn't register in his consciousness. For so many years she wasn't even a
part of his sexual fantasies that he was able to disassociate her from his
desires. Yeah, he would fantasize occasionally about a white slut wife
that would keep him cuckold and submissive to Blacks, but he never thought
that it would be the conservative, practically frigid woman that he had
only recently begun to enjoy sex with, no thanks to her. In his fantasies,
it was some other white woman, not the M of his Cren.

Rebecca was like a slut on Friday, giggling and talkative all day
long. She was invigorated by the concept of romance in their otherwise
loveless marriage. She got a Brazilian wax at the spa, removing every
trace of hair on her pussy and leaving her snatch B smooth. She had
decided to go for a sultrier look than usual, empowered by the intense sex
she and Bryan had been having as of late. She made an appointment at the
hairdresser, had highlights put in her hair and got the full makeover at
the cosmetic counter at Mac. Bryan, already aroused at what he knew was
potentially going to happen, practically threw her on the bed when he saw
the low-cut, clingy red dress that Rebecca wore, the strappy, high heels
and the knockout woman that stood before him.

"Your table is ready sir," the host said as they made their way through the
labyrinth of tables with Waterford crystal sparkling in the candlelight.
Bryan nervously glanced around, practically sick he had allowed his
fantasies to control his better judgment yet again. The waiter introduced
himself and described specials but he was completely distracted. He saw
Desire from across the room, watching their every move, and something deep
within him told him that he shouldn't make the first move. She was
Aggressioning him and she loved every second of it. At times, she would laugh
and draw attention to herself, highlighting the fact that she and Derrick
were the only people of color in the entire place. It was an act of
confidence rather than uncouth, proving that she was undaunted by the
historical implications that suggested that she didn't even belong there,
let alone command such confidence and ease.

Dinner was seamless, save the raging hard-on Bryan sported all night, and
the sorbet course was about to be served. He thought that perhaps that
this was to be his only test, to see if he could follow orders. His true
desires betrayed him as he felt slightly disappointed that the evening
would transpire without the things the Desire had described in her note.
The waiter approached and discreetly said, "Ms Jenkins would like it very
much if you and your wife would join her and her companion for an
aperitif."

Her back towards the couple all evening, Rebecca turned in her seat to
glance towards Desire and Derrick. "Bryan, who is she? Do you know her?"
She seemed to immediately get uncomfortable.

Bryan swallowed hard. "Hmmmmmmm, Oh, yes. I think I do. She is the head
of the lab at that research facility where my company updated their network
interface a few months back ...I think," trying to sound unsure of himself
and proud that he was capable of thinking on his feet so well.

"I'm not so sure about that, Bryan. Maybe we should decline the offer."
Rebecca seemed nervous and figidity.

"Nonsense, what could it hurt," Bryan said, as he wondered inwardly why he
hadn't taken the opportunity to take his wife up on her offer? Adrenaline
was pumping in his veins.

Desire stood to greet him with an air of familiarity. She leaned in close
and tilted her head back for Bryan to kiss her neck. Bryan laid a
tentative and J kiss on her neck and Rebecca turned a deeper shade
of red as she witnessed the act of intimacy right before her eyes.

Derrick stood to greet them. "Rebecca, you look particularly lovely this
evening." He kissed her on the mouth, ran his dark hands down her back,
and rested them on her ass. This time, it was Bryan's turn to show his
displeasure. It was a kiss of lovers.

Desire interrupted the embrace and introduced herself. "We've not met, I'm
Desiree' Jenkins. You must be Rebecca. Derrick has told me so much about
you. It's a pleasure to finally meet the woman behind all those steamy
stories." With that, she leaned in close and gave Rebecca a sensuous
lesbian kiss that was more appropriate for a porn movie than a high-class
establishment like Chez Henri.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Bryan blurted out, drawing more
attention that the silent kiss had done.

"Bryan, sit! And for God's sake don't make such a scene." Desires' words
caused more arousal than calm; the irony of her comments was not lost on
the interracial foursome. He was hypnotized by her command and presence.

They all sat as Rebecca and Bryan were shame faced and solemn. Desire
broke the ice. "Shall we drop the pretenses everyone? Bryan, while you've
been my cyber slut online for all these weeks, your wife has been
entertaining a virtual lover as well."

Rebecca looked nauseous as Desire continued with her tale. "You see, Becky
here doesn't know the identity of her cyber lover, she's only seen him from
the waist down on web cam. But she does know Derrick here, don't you
Becky? They met when he was kind enough to hand deliver the note I sent
you earlier this week. Derrick and your cyber lover are one and the same,
Becky. I'm afraid we played a bit of a trick on you sweetie by not
revealing Derrick's identity to you when you met the other day but you
didn't seem to care. You were so hot for Black cock that you were
practically throwing yourself at him." Desire continued with her story
causing Bryan rage and outrage at the betrayal from both women. "I guess
her lust for black men had been fueled by her cyber lover so much that when
Derrick showed up at the door, she invited him in, offered him some Iced
Red tea and was practically drooling all over him. The K were in the
back yard playing the whole time if I heard the story correctly. Bent
right over the kitchen sink and took every inch without missing a beat."

Bryan's heart sank. He knew the story was true. His wife had been on this
whole "antioxidant kick" recently and was addicted to a new kind of red
rooibos tea. Rebecca grabbed her purse and Bryan's arm and stood to leave.

"Sit down bitch!" Desire's words sounded so sweet and sexy they
effectively controlled the blonde housewife with ease. Bryan's face was
burning with anger. Damn his cock for being hard at a time like this. He
grabbed Rebecca's arm forcefully enough to leave marks. "Is what she's
saying true?"

Rebecca pried his fingers from her arm. With tears in her eyes, she choked
out, "I guess it is, apparently you know her very well. I wasn't the only
one cheating online."

Desire interrupted. "Oh no, Bryan's infidelities were far more extensive
than mere cybersex." She turned to Bryan. "Would you like to divulge the
juicy details of our threesome or would you prefer me to do that? Better
yet, let's go to the video tape, shall we?"

"You didn't tell me anything about a videotape," he blurted out. Bryan was
outraged. The white couple sat there in a state of shock, not believing
that their marriage was falling apart in the most expensive restaurant in
town.

"What video tape, Bryan?" Rebecca whispered the words softly, the wind
taken out of her sails.

Bryan sunk into a feeling of calm. He had no control so he just
relinquished all of his anger into determination to not let this woman
defeat him. Casually, at just above a whisper, he recounted to his wife
the short version of what had happened. " I wanted to know if it was true
...once you go black ...dancing ...and for the first time in my life
Rebecca, I felt alive." He finished his monologue as he fought back the
tears. He was now truly free.

"Becky, your hubby left out a few key details," the familiar way she called
her name dripping with condescension. Not waiting for Bryan to fill in the
details, she said, "Do you remember how good you felt when Derrick's hard,
black cock was ramming your tight white pussy? Well, you and Bryan have
that in common. He's all too familiar with that sensation as well. And if
memory serves me correctly, he was begging and screaming for more. Isn't
that right, Derrick?"

Derrick spoke up for the first time since the foursome sat at the table.
He was more than just a lackey; he was an equally competent and capable
dominator. The effects of his workouts showed beneath the tailored suit
that draped his body like it was custom made for him, and obviously, it
was. Derrick was professing how tight, slutty, and horny fucking Bryan was
and comparing notes to determine which partner had been the better lay.
Bryan couldn't hear any of his comments, he felt like he was about to pass
out.

Derrick signaled for the check and the waiter promptly brought it to the
table. "Would the gentleman like for our limousine to take you to your
usual suite at The Ritz this evening?" Derrick threw () crisp 100 bills
on the table and said, "That would be fine, and make sure that our guests
here have their bill covered as well. That should take care of everything,
correct?"

"Yes sir," the waiter said. Bryan was not sure if he could detect a hint
of submissive gleam in the waiter's eyes when he bowed graciously and left
to signal for the driver.

"Come Becky, let's powder our noses while the boys catch up." Desire stood
and extended her hand to Rebecca. Bryan had to stand to let her out of the
booth and they two ladies trotted off arm in arm, Rebecca looking back like
an abducted C stolen from her F loving embrace.

Bryan stared at the cleared table, unable to look Derrick in the eye. Five
minutes passed and he grew more and more uncomfortable with each passing
second. He could tell Derrick was staring at him the entire time. "She's
eating Desiree's pussy right now, you realize that don't you?"

Bryan looked up in shock, his eyes wide with wonder. "There's no way,
Rebecca isn't ...she wouldn't..." His voice trailed off, reminded of the
things he's been convinced to do and enjoy and Desires command.

Just then, the two ladies returned to the table. Rebecca moved with a
casual elegance about her, a certain lightness. She certainly wasn't the
same woman that left the table minutes ago. She walked up to Bryan and
slid in next to him. She leaned over and kissed Bryan full on the mouth.
There was no denying the taste of pussy on her mouth. He had tasted that
sweet nectar before and remembered it all too well. She tasted different,
slightly saltier somehow but Bryan was intoxicated by the taste. He was
lost in his own lustful desires to taste that pussy when he reached for
Rebecca's waist and felt her dress was damp.

He backed away and looked Rebecca in the eye. She didn't look away. He
glanced at Desire with a confused look on his face. It wasn't possible.
There was no fucking way in hell that it was possible. That taste
. . . the damp dress. Desire laughed, "I've had so much champagne this
evening, sometimes I get a little confused. The toilet is white; Becky's
mouth is white . . ."

"Rebecca?"

Rebecca didn't bother to answer. She took Bryan's hand and discreetly
shoved it between her pantiless thighs. She was soaking wet. Bryan looked
at his wife and she was no longer the conservative woman that made meatloaf
every Thursday and sold raffle tickets for the PTA. She was a hot,
desirable, lustful woman that looked incredible. "I'm horny, hornier than
I've ever been in my life. I want to do this Bryan. Let's take a chance.
If we let go of this opportunity, we may never get it again." She
hesitated a moment and added, "Bryan, we are both sluts for black cock and
for black pussy, why are we trying to deny it?"

With that simple declaration, everything in Bryan's world changed. There
was no turning back. His wife had spoken the words that would alter their
realties forever. They were sluts for black cock and black pussy. Bryan
closed his eyes and opened them to a new reality. He wanted to be baptized
with the golden nectar of Mistress Desire; he wanted to be used by Derrick
any way he saw fit. He wanted to eat Rebecca's pussy when her belly was
swollen and full with Derrick's B. It was as if in an instant he was a
new person.

"Your car is ready," the waiter announced as he held Desire's chair out.
Desire held her arm out for Bryan to take and he did so willingly. Derrick
slid around and took Rebecca's arm and the foursome walked out arm in arm
much differently than they had entered.

The limo was waiting for them at the curb. The driver held the door while
they piled in. There was a full bar and TV and all the trappings of a limo
but there was a case of openly displayed sex toys there as well. Bryan
tried not to stare and act nonchalant about it. Rebecca was seated in
between Desire and Derrick and Bryan sat across from them. The car sat
motionless as Desire said, "Bryan pull down your pants and bend over, I
want to get put a butt plug in you to get you ready for tonight.

Bryan froze for a second. It was the exact same feeling he had in the bar.
He was angry and defiant but intoxicated with the power this Black woman
held over him. She owned him and he did what she requested with pride,
wanting to show his wife that he had no shame in being such a slut. He
slid his pants down to his knees and followed instructions by kneeling on
the floor of the limo.

"Becky, I want you to put it in, which one of these lovelies would you like
to see in him ...that one? Why not that one? Yes, I think he would like
that one much better." Bryan arched his back. He wanted to take the
biggest one there was with ease, to show that he could handle anything they
dished out.

His wife inquired about lube and Derrick said, "Damn, we forgot the lube,
you'll have to lick his asshole to get it wet or stick it in dry." Bryan
froze. He feared that his wife would take out her anger at his
infidelities on his unlubed asshole. His fears didn't last long as he felt
the soft touch of his wife's tongue on his rear hole. In their entire time
together, she had never done anything like that. It felt damn good. She
was licking his ass and moaning. Bryan glanced around to see that Desire
was fingering Rebecca's pussy at the same time. The pleasure he felt was
quickly changed when he felt the tip of a gigantic butt plug about to
penetrate him. He pushed out, trying to accommodate the mammoth toy. It
felt heavenly, finally filled where he had felt so empty since Derrick has
last been there.

"Pull up your pants," Derrick said. He tapped on the window and the driver
opened the door. Everyone looked at Bryan and he knew he was expected to
get out. He froze. The driver held the door and Bryan emerged out into
the night and turned back to see his wife and her two black lovers fondling
her openly. The driver closed the door and opened the passenger side door
for Bryan. He felt relieved momentarily, until he sat and felt the butt
plug in his ass and moaned in discomfort. The driver, a white man that
looked to be in his late forties, put the partition up between the front
and back seat and pulled his cock out. It was already erect and Bryan
stared at him, wondering how many times he had done this sort of ritual
with Derrick and Desire. The driver seemed happy to just stroke his cock
occasionally, keeping it erect as he drove about the city.

The heavily tinted windows shielded them from the rest of the world. Bryan
was mesmerized by the events of the night. Within the last hour and a
half, he had found out that his wife had been having a secret cyber affair
with a Black man, that that same black man had fucked her in their very
house, he revealed to his wife that he had become submissive to a Black
dominatrix and enjoyed taking her lover's black cock in his ass. He had
tasted the evidence of his wife drinking Desire's piss and he now had a
huge butt plug in his ass sitting next to a man that was jerking off
casually while his wife was in the back seat between two Dominant Black
people. Bryan rested his head on the partition and pulled his own cock out
for some stimulation.

He was enjoying the night scenery, the pressure in his ass and the public
jerk off he and the driver were sharing when he heard moans coming from the
back seat. They were the unmistakable moans of his wife, in the throws of
*******. He listened intently. She was screaming now, loudly, without
censor. His wife was a slut, begging to get fucked.

Desire turned on the intercom so he didn't have to strain to hear. Every
sound was as clear as a bell. "Yes Becky, suck that big, Black cock. It's
so much better than your hubby's pathetic little one, isn't it?" Rebecca
moaned her affirmation with a mouth full of meat. "You love that THICK,
LONG, BLACK DICK fucking your slutty mouth, don't you?" There was more
moaning and slobbering. Bryan was embarrassed but more aroused than ever.
He wanted to hear his wife say that his cock couldn't satisfy her. He
wanted her to say that only a big, Black cock could please her. He stroked
harder and harder waiting to hear more.

He heard Derrick say, "Look you white bitch, if you are going to suck it,
suck my fucking cock you whore," and he heard the sounds of his wife
*******. He knew Derrick had his strong black fingers grasping the blonde
hair of his wife and was forsing her down on his stiff erection. He heard
the sounds of Mistress Desire slapping her ass and finally Rebecca gasping
for air. (TC - This part right here, made me unload 💦🍆)

"More, give me more of that Black cock," she was screaming and coughing
like a wounded *******. Every time he heard the staccato sound of her ass
being slapped, her voice went down an octave like she was being transformed
into a wild beast.

"Come here you cunt, eat my pussy and you better make me cum." Bryan had
tears in his eyes; he was grinding in the seat and humping that butt plug
deeper and deeper in his ass. He ached to see the action. "Yeah you white
cunt, eat my sweet, hairy black cunt, show her what a good lady
you are." The words rang in Bryan's ears. He visualized his pristine wife
lapping at the silky folds of flesh between the thighs of a Dominant Black
woman. He heard her dress rip and he gasped for air. What was happening
back there?

"Oh yes, fuck me Master. Mistress, make me eat your sweet, juicy pussy.
Mistress, I've been such a bad Lady, Tell Master to spank me hard while he rams
that gorgeous fuck stick in and out of my slutty pussy. I'm a bad Lady,
aren't I Mistress. Only Bad Ladys like to get fucked like whores by big black
cocks and like to eat pussy, don't they Mistress?"

If he hadn't heard that voice every day for the past 10 years of his life,
Bryan would have sworn it was someone else saying those words. He spit on
his hand and stroked his cock even harder. Not ashamed any more, he
lowered his pants, removed them, and placed his feet on the dashboard. He
grabbed the base of the butt plug and tried to push it deeper in while he
kept listening to the sounds of his wife getting fucked.

The cum in Bryan's nuts was about to shoot out of his cock. He was
stroking so hard, so fast, moaning louder than his wife. If he could just
see what was happening. He heard Desire moaning in sensual delight and the
sounds of licking and the unmistakable sounds of hardcore fucking.

Bryan heard the sounds of Desire on the verge of orgasm. He had heard
those melodic sounds before and they were music to his ears. Derrick was
lost in his own pleasure as well, yelling out, "Take my cock, bitch, and
take every fucking inch. If you're lucky, I'll cum in your used hole and
let lover boy up there lick it out.

There was no turning back. Bryan was out of control. His heart was
aching. He needed to see the action. The words poured through the
intercom, a melange of voices and cries," Fuck me, eat my pussy, take this
black cock bitch, it hurts, that feels good, more, don't stop, fucking
slut, use me . . ." it was a cacophony of erotic words made into a
soundtrack of lust and pure, hedonistic desire.

Bryan was sure that all four of them came at the same time. Bryan captured
his cum in his hand and licked it like a greedy slut, careful not to make a
mess for the driver to have to clean up. The driver, erect and still
stroking himself, concentrated on the road, surely hired for his services
for his discretion and his safety.

The car pulled into the driveway of the Ritz. After a moment to pull
himself together, the driver opened the passenger side door and Bryan
stepped out into the night. He opened the door to the back and Derrick and
Desire emerged impeccably. Rebecca had the obvious signs of being fucked.
Her hair was matted and sweaty, her dress slightly torn, her lipstick
smeared across, and her face was glistening with the telltale signs of cum.
At that moment, Bryan was sure he had never seen his wife look more
beautiful. The doorman held the door for them.

"I'm pleased you'll be staying with us this weekend. If there is anything
you'll require, be sure to let me know."

Derrick tipped him what looked to be a one hundred dollar bill and slapped
him on the back. 'We're expecting () of our friends to show up in a
couple of hours. Be sure to show them directly to our room."

Last edited:
I like the stories where the wife is seduced by another white female, trying to convince her, black cock is better than her husband. They are such a turn on, and then the wife brings her hubby into the mix with the black cock boy friend.
Do you have a list of favs? Also, I like when another woman entices and soothes and encourages
the cuck while the wife is being seduced.

Back