ncsubcd

Male
I love finding different amateur cuckold stories. The Internet contains many real stories about the cuckold lifewritten by different sides of the process. These amateur stories are like scripts for future films. Which everyone can take note of. Shall we discuss some of these amateur stories?

Wife's birthday real best gift

Real sexy cuckold story from one amateur cuckold forum. One cuckold hubby decided to surprise his sexyhot wife on her birthday. He took a best hotel room. Do you know what the real gift was? 6 sexy men who were hiding completely naked in the bathroom.

When they entered the room, the hubby opened the door, and all these sexual men came out of the bathroom, ready to fuck his wife. She was real ecstatic with happiness. What story happened next, you can real guess. This hubby watched as these sexy guys had sex with wife in all holes.

And in the end, hubby licked all cum, which his wife had everywhere. A best holiday for a hot wife and her hubby. One of the awsome real amateur cuckold stories.

The friend your girlfriend had sex

My old friend shared this hot story with me. He is also a cuckold hubby in life like me. For a while, he dated a girl. After some event where they met a guy who once had sex with his hot girlfriend, the three of them had a hot cuckold story.

The girl was sucking the guy, and he was talking on the phone with that ex. In short, she invited him to them. She asked, "What you want to see?" Hubby replied that she just sucked that ex.

She must have tried so hard that he was shocked. He has never seen his girlfriend suck someone in front of him. This was their best real first cuckold story. He was very aroused. Then the three of them moved to the bed, where the sexy girl was already sucking them in turn, not letting them finish at the last moment.

Then they decided to have sex, putting both cocks in her pussy. They approached her from different angles. Hubby was so turned on that he came with a few thrusts inside her.

Hubby went to the bathroom, and when he returned, he found that these two were already hot sex and main and moaning passionately with pleasure. This is where he felt like a cuckold.

This was his first story of many sexy cuckold stories to come. All night they shared this girl among themselve. When this guy left, hubby had to calm down his hot girlfriend alone. She tried even better for him, knowing that he allowed to become a cuckold. Since that night, their life has real changed.

Now they enjoy a lot of cuckold stories and their relationship is stronger and more exciting. How do you like these amateur cuckold stories? What best hot cuckold stories have you had? Or what hot amateur cuckold stories have you read and want to repeat this story in your real life?

Well, I find such stories on Reddit from time to time. Or on Yahoo Confessions, when it worked.

For example, one white guy wrote about his suspicions on his girlfriend. She lived with her black step-fathеr and he suspected that she slept with him. He saw inappropriate signs of affection between them, and he found her underwear in his bed recently.

He asked the forum what he should do. I wrote him what he wanted? He answered that he wanted to see them together.

My girlfriend would tell me about fucking her black ex-husband while I would be doing her. It would get us both off. One time she was telling me how big he was and how much better her could fuck her than me and I told her I didn't think that was possible. So, she called him and he came over and showed me that she wasn't lying.

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses

Note:

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses is a story of a woman who experiences the pleasures and frustrations of being a Hot-wife who loves Big Black Cock. It also looks at the desperation that her “husband” must endure as she is shared with a black man and given to a Master who changes her appearance without regard to how others will see her. It is a very true fictional story of how couples deal with the changes that they did not foresee when they decide to step into this lifestyle. If, some extreme, body modifications and tattoos are not your thing, then it is suggested you not read this book. However, if you enjoy very graphic sex and orgasms then be sure to read this, and we hope you enjoy it.

It's available on Amazon

Best story we read was from a newbie couple. Both were taking slow approach to the whole bbc sharing arrangement. They agreed to attend a house bbc party with no obligation to do anything. They agreed to use a “safe word” to let their spouse know they weren’t ready to go further. At party both are treated nicely by the men and other ladies, no pressure from any of the bbc. The sex begins and they are both shocked at the size of the men, and slutty
behavior of the other married ladies. The guy goes to get them drinks and two black men, with their cocks out are chatting with the wife. They are small talking and the wife is nervous giggling but seems okay. After 10 minutes the hubby says the safe word. The wife ends conversation with the bbc men and the two discuss the situation. Hubby just thinks things are moving to fast, the wife appears to agree. The wife says one more ******* and goes to ******* table to get drinks. The host comes over to the hubby, and they talk for solid 30 minutes.. hubby realized wifey never returned with drinks. He doesn’t see her in the large rooms. Hubby begins to check the large house which seems to have 30 rooms. Eventually he ends up in a hallway with 5 rooms with closed doors and looks in each one. He opens last one to see his wife getting tag teamed by the two bbc men, with two other bbc men naked waiting their turn. She doesn’t see him, and one bbc man tells him he needs to leave bc the door was closed which means privacy only. Guy says if your wife wanted you in here she’d left door open.. after a little aggressive posturing the hubby leaves. Hubby goes up to main room and waits 3 hours before the wife returns totally a mess with cum on her face and hair, half her close in her arms. Great story

Best story we read was from a newbie couple. Both were taking slow approach to the whole bbc sharing arrangement. They agreed to attend a house bbc party with no obligation to do anything. They agreed to use a “safe word” to let their spouse know they weren’t ready to go further. At party both are treated nicely by the men and other ladies, no pressure from any of the bbc. The sex begins and they are both shocked at the size of the men, and slutty
behavior of the other married ladies. The guy goes to get them drinks and two black men, with their cocks out are chatting with the wife. They are small talking and the wife is nervous giggling but seems okay. After 10 minutes the hubby says the safe word. The wife ends conversation with the bbc men and the two discuss the situation. Hubby just thinks things are moving to fast, the wife appears to agree. The wife says one more ******* and goes to ******* table to get drinks. The host comes over to the hubby, and they talk for solid 30 minutes.. hubby realized wifey never returned with drinks. He doesn’t see her in the large rooms. Hubby begins to check the large house which seems to have 30 rooms. Eventually he ends up in a hallway with 5 rooms with closed doors and looks in each one. He opens last one to see his wife getting tag teamed by the two bbc men, with two other bbc men naked waiting their turn. She doesn’t see him, and one bbc man tells him he needs to leave bc the door was closed which means privacy only. Guy says if your wife wanted you in here she’d left door open.. after a little aggressive posturing the hubby leaves. Hubby goes up to main room and waits 3 hours before the wife returns totally a mess with cum on her face and hair, half her close in her arms. Great story
Love this ❤️

Last edited:
I like stories that focus on human breeding instincts. “The females only breed with the strongest males”.
Also stories that take place outside of todays society. Shipwreck, lost in the woods, time travel etc

Would love to see the read story it sounds amazing

True stories...or ones that at least seem true. Made up stuff doesn't do much for us. Of course that kills off 96% of the stories out there. Wish more folks would write up their best experiences and share. We did. Pay it forward! :)
Yes I think telling you about sex she had with a black man whilst you are making love is a way they use to get you interested. I think perhaps we have perhaps been 'groomed'

My wifes is the best I was at work her first time she was texting me,, he was on his way, she texted me he came in our house,, stuck his tongue down her throat then took her back to our bedroom and I didn't hear from her for over 4 hours I was sooo worried but she finally texted me and said he fucked her 4 hours straight.

Dodici capitoli (e forse altrettanti per concludere la storia), in italiano: una storia di notevole originalitĂ , ambientata a Milano e sul vicino Lago di Como.

Back